Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. (6619 Views)

My Pastor Or GOD , Who Should I Listen To ? (Christians ONLY Please ) / How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by Olalimits(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
I thank God for opening my eyes to see the devil i would've married.
It is a real testimony cause i would have ended up with a beast in human clothing.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by AmakaG29(f): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
I love God. I had a wonderful and awakening time at church this past Sunday. I continue to try to live faithfully.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2011
Olalimits:

I thank God for opening my eyes to see the devil i would've married.
It is a real testimony cause i would have ended up with a beast in human clothing.
wow this is wonderful. people ask why alot of folks are still single, but wouldn't know that its better to remain single than to be in a haste and fall into the hands of Jezebel
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2011
Let me conclude my first testimony,the second testimony is coming. That night we did the praise and worship, i dreamt, i saw a man in white, the man in white said REJECT IT SEVENTY TIMES. Then we pray and rejected barreness, we went for annointing service, the man Of God pray on the oil, we annointed one another, my wife put to bed safely without any problem, today, we are blessed with children. Do not underestimate the power of praise and worship,if you do it sincerely and great intensity for one hour in the midst of the night or any time of the day, something great will happen in your life. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by DMD(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2011
I wish to thank God, first of all, for the inspiration given to the initiators of this thread. This will really go a long way in edifying and glorifying God almighty.

Having said that, my testimony is an every day thing. For a long time now, I have discovered that I have never been stranded and can never be, due to divine provision for my life. More over, I have recently discovered that I no longer fall sick as I used to. Now I found that even if the symptoms are very glaring and that would have necessitated my going to see a doctor or buy drugs, but just by offering a simple prayer and insisting on divine healing, the symptoms would vanish and never appear again - divine health.

Besides, one of the greatest testimonies of my life was when satan said that my services were no longer needed at my place of work - without any justifiable reasons. On that day, my boss called me and some other 3 colleagues and announced to us that he was relieving of our appointments. And in the night, I went into praises. 2 days after I was called back by the same boss who said I was not needed. Till date, the other are yet to be called back. God is faithful and His mercies are forever.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by HISfavoryt: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2011
I'm glad & I thank God 4 all these testimonies, sincerely He has proved Himself worthy in all circumstances. Glory be 2 Him alone.

Early this yr, i came back 4rm sch, searching 4 a place 2 do my IT so as 2 be able to raise money 2 go back 2 sch next yr, but there was no work 4 me, all the places i applied refused 2 take me, giving me all type of excuses. I prayed earnestly 2 God knowing fully well that getting job is the only thing that can guarantee my going back 2 sch 'cos the few yrs I spent in sch was hell. I search 4 any kind of work even the less pay ones. But on July, one of the company someone helped me 2 submit my CV called me 4 interview & gave me work, even paying more than I expected. Now I have hope of going back to sch next yr & I believe I will not suffer like I did the previous yrs. Jesus is my provider in time of scarcity, He sustains me in sch & wipes away my tears.

I also appreciate God 4 not having problem in sch, most of my course mates had problems & will not be returning with us next yr. I thank God 4 not abandoning me & my family.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by seyibrown(f): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
I bless the name of the lord for the victory he gave me on Friday. I have a matter before him and have been praying Psalm 86:17 (Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.)

He showed me favour on Friday. He silenced all tongues that arose against me and confounded all those who were plotting evil against me (I am laughing in the spirit as I write this), and I know he will finish this work and allow place for a full-blown testimony that the unbelieving may know that he is indeed God! I hold on to his promise in Exodus 14:14 (The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.)

I declare that this victory is permanent in Jesus' name!

Praise the Lord! Alleluia!
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by cecegorz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
It would be too ungrateful of me to see this kind of thread and just pass by.
Back in uh while I was still in school, I noticed a small lump on my neck and later on both arm pits. Just like a joke, I went to the school clinic and they did aspirate the serum, ran some tests and gave me some drugs (they never told me what it was).
The lumps continued growing with light pains until the one on my neck becomes very large and evidently cancerous, spreading to my rib cage areas. 
Then I knew the healing balm had to be activated, so I began speaking the word to it. Every day and night, I will lay my hands on the affected areas and speak health to the tissues and death to the ailment!
After some months, they started bursting open and got drained of the pus until they all dried up!
I just allowed the word of health to grow and prevail in my body, the sickness packed out. Till date, nothing like that ever on my body.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
I sealed all testimonies on this thread with the Blood of Jesus, it shall be permanent in Jesus Name AMEN and AMEN. My second testimony goes thus: it happened while i was traveling with some of my colleague to Kabba, about few kilometre to Kabba the vehicle broke down as a result of the continual usage of the vehicle. What did we do? God sent a man to us, we just made a sign for vehicles to stop, and in the night the man was so courageous to stop and assist us, we thought, he was an armed robber but unfortunately, he turned out to be the angel of God sent to us in form of a man to assist us in dragging the vehicle to Kabba, what we did was that we used the rope in our vehicle to join his own vehicle, that way, it was easy to drag it to Kabba, that night, it was like a dream, i wanted to give him money in appreciation,he refused to collect money. I am so grateful to God for his mercy over my life. Wait for another testimony. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2011
My third testimony is about a brother in the Lord, he went for evangelism and a dog attacked him and wounded him on the leg, when he got home,he felt the pain, he just prayed on the leg and slept. He dreamt, he saw an heavenly surgeon with instrument in his hand he opened the leg, brought the poisonous material, show it to him, and left. Our brother in the Lord woke up and he could not feel the pain again, he was healed by heavenly surgeon. Brethren, be involve in evangelism in your local church and see how God will take over your battle. More testimonies are still coming.God bless you. God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by fali: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2011
Nimsi stop antagonising people's testimony. I know you are like Paul in the bible. God will definitely touch your heart.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2011
Well,God will eventually open the mind of their understanding, In Jesus Name. AMEN. Nimshi and Zataxs should read this particular testimony: a brother came to a bible believing church as a result of the problem he had,he was unable to sleep for one month. That is insomnia. He went to the hospital for treatment but there was no solution. But he later went for a deliverance programme in the church, after the programme,he started sleeping soundly without using drugs. Praise the Lord. God bless nimshi and Zataxs. God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by JeSoul(f): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
Thread cleaned by me. Sorry to any innocent posters. And for the second and FINAL time, this topic is for CHRISTIANS ONLY. Zatax and nimshi please try and respect the topic and your fellow posters. Anyone who wants to question the testimonies can open another thread and do so.

Any further derailment will result in a request for ban. Thanks.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by Nimshi: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
My friend, how do you know I'm not a Christian?

How do you know I do not claim to be a Christian?

How do you know God does not approve of my gentle questioning?

You're making judgements - and deleting posts - based on your perception of Christianity.

Your reasoning is wrong, as are your actions.

Reform your ways and be respectful to Christians who do not appear to follow convention!

I detest that you mention my name in the same line as you write about non-Christians.

If you are 100% certain of my standing as a non-Christian before God Almighty, then go ahead and ban me.

Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by seyibrown(f): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
JeSoul:

Thread cleaned by me. Sorry to any innocent posters. And for the second and FINAL time, this topic is for CHRISTIANS ONLY. Zatax and nimshi please try and respect the topic and your fellow posters. Anyone who wants to question the testimonies can open another thread and do so.

Any further derailment will result in a request for ban. Thanks.

I was going to ask the two 'anatagonists of testimonies' whether it is the fault of those of us who testify to God's goodness that they see nothing worthy of giving glory to God for in their lives. Please, let us be dependent on God and you be dependent on your own power and might.

. . . . . . while you are at it, I just received the answer to a request I made to God in my bed this morning!  Alleluia! grin  grin
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by JeSoul(f): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
Look homeboy Nimshi the topic is for TESTIMONIES. Post one or go and make your own thread about the validity of testimonies. Show the same respect to other peoples topics that you would want them to show you. If you're a christian then you should know what you're doing is not a virtue.

This is the last I'll say on this matter here, I will have to delete any other offtopic posts. If you have something else to say go to the mod thread on top of the section. Thanks.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by JeSoul(f): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
As I said, any non testimonies will be deleted. Open your thread if you want to question them and leave this one alone.

seyibrown:

. . . . . . while you are at it, I just received the answer to a request I made to God in my bed this morning!  Alleluia! grin  grin
My sister how body now? I've been enjoying yours and everyone elses story. Stay blessed ehn smiley
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2011
A woman gave a testimony that her first child died befor the actual time of delivery. She was advised by the doctor not to get pregnant again for a while. She joined a bible believing church,where she got pregnant again. During a prayer session in the church, God sent his angel to perform surgical operation on her womb. At the time of delivery, she had a safe delivery to the suprise of the doctors. Glory be to the name of the Lord. Halleluyah. God bless you God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2011
Here is a testimony from a brother who wanted to end it all as a result of financial hardship, he sold virtually all his valuable properties, when his business collapsed, but when he started attending a bible believing church, God turned his situation around for good. Instead of ending it all. Halleluyah. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2011
I was on the road almost all the time,during a particular period of this year,and you know nigerian roads are dangerous to ply. I was involved in a lot of hazard, it was risky and terrible, there was a time, we were in face to face with on coming vehicle, i saw a mysterious hand of the angel of God pointing his hand to the vehicle moving directly to us,immediately i told the driver,God in his infinite mercy deliver us from a fatal accident. I will forever be grateful to God for saving my life and and the rest of the people inside the vehicle. Praise the Lord. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by floyet(f): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2011
I want to return all the glory to God for everyone testimonies, to Him alone be all the glory.

Here is my testimony:

I really don't know where to start coz He's been too faithful, i graduated from a xtian pvt university in 2006,went for service in delta state,met a guy and we got married in 2011,February precisely,we're blessed with a baby boy.

God is really merciful coz i ve had six D & Cs and yet i have a lovely baby boy,i m so humbled. Also i'm into all sorts of financial improprieties @  work, yet God still answers me wen i call,i m always having this guilty feeling each time i go b4 Him in prayers,i pray He forgives me even as i strive to live holy and drop all forms of iniquity.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
[b]JESUS CANCELS DEBT/ IS IT POSSIBLE ?[b][/b]YES. GOD CAN CANCELS DEBT[/b]Shout HALLELUYAH! I AM EXCITED TO SHARE THIS TESTIMONY. A WOMAN IN MY CHURCH UNDER MY GROUP, NARRATED THIS TESTIMONY TO ME YESTERDAY. SUNDAY.OCTOBER 23,2011. IT HAPPENS THAT THE WOMAN HAS BEEN IN DEBT FOR SOMETIME. ACTUALLY, WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING CONCERNING THE DEBT FOR SOME TIME, IN FACT, THE WOMAN ALMOST GAVE UP, SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY #20,000 TO SOMEBODY, ANOTHER #32,000 TO ANOTHER PERSON, IT WAS SO BAD, THE WOMAN HAS BEEN PRAYING FOR A GOD'S INTERVENTION, ALL TO NO AVAIL, YESTERDAY,SHE TOLD ME HOW SHE CRIED TO GOD ONE DAY, AND IN HER NIGHT DREAM, TO CUT THE LONG TESTIMONY SHORT,SHE WAS ABLE TO RECEIVED BREAKTHROUGH IN HER NIGHT DREAM,THEN SHE WOKE UP AND TOLD GOD THAT,SINCE IT HAS HAPPENED IN THE DREAM IT MUST MANIFEST PHYSICALLY.GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? SHE WENT BACK TO THOSE PEOPLE TO TELL THEM THAT, SHE WOULD LIKE TO PAY BACK HER DEBT,BUT BECAUSE OF THE HARD TIME SHE IS FACING, SHE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BACK NOW AND THAT ANY TIME SHE HAS THE MONEY SHE WILL PAY BACK. THE FIRST PERSON SAID, THE WOMAN SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THE #20,000, THE SECOND PERSON ALSO SAID, THE WOMAN SHOULD NOT PAY BACK THE #32,000 AGAIN, AND THAT HE HAS GIVEN HER THE MONEY. UNBELIEVABLE! IN THIS HARD TIME WHERE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR MONEY. JUST LIKE THAT. PRAISE GOD. GOD BLESS YOU. God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by uche13: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
wow! we bless God for the awesome testimonies.

Mine goes thus, the scripture said that "when the Lord turned the captivity of zion, ". This was the word the Lord gave me a few years back. I had a problem in university and graduated with a 3rd class. Also, the humilation then in school was too much that it could fill a note book. I felt it was all over for me as an aspiring lawyer and went through a lot. For me to get admision into the law school is was another story. While there, i felt demoralized because for lawyers you know how law school is. People carry over their over sabi attitude into the system and those that made good grades in the uni carry an over confident attitude. I read, studied and trusted God for a fresh start. During the exams eh, i made lots of terrible mistakes and all i did was to thank God, and offer praises and hold unto His promises. When the result came out, i was really scared but a friend called me thinking i had seen my result and started telling me abt how people we expected to do well made bad grades. i simply told her that i cannot talk since i havent seen mine. Then she told me that "haba, u made a 2:1 na and i screamed" If u know law school well, u would appreciate God with me. Many people who made 1st class and 2:1 in uni made pass and a 1st class student in uni even failed. People were shocked, they could not believe. I got a good firm to do my NYSC and i was retained and trust me u cannot count the 1st-7 highest paying law firms without calling my present firm. I have taken the c.v of some of my mates who had 2:1 both ways to submit but i never looked for a job. I am in awe of God and thankful to Him because He is the one who raiseth the poor out of the dung and causeth him to ride above the high places. I know He has only started with me.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by Drdreluv: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2011
*i will enter HIS gate wit thanksgivin in my life,i will enter HIS court with praiseee i will say this is thy day that thy lord has made i will rejoice 4 HE had made me gland, * I give thanks to God for perfecting my health in 2008 was sick 4 11months to extend that i could't walk so i began to use crouch, i could't write & unable to honour(attend) nysc.from one prayer house to another,one hospital to another, after series of prayers God healed me NOW i can walk,write & have finished my service, praise God.
i also thank God for givin me a Good grade in uni where people where buying 1st & 2class & d HOD was ready to upturn anybody's result who is not ready to "settle" him.2GOD b d glory i pay nothing i came out wit 2.1 PRAISE THY LORD, [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by plappville(f): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
Thank u Jesus i kept saying during the incedent this morning at home, thank u Jesus, i didnt stop thanking him for he is good. As soon as i droped my bible after my normal morning reading, i went through some faith building articles.
Main while, my the kids were in living watching tv. I ended up my pragamme and go sit with them.
Not quit 3 mins, my 8 months old baby fell from the step that leads to the living, OMG a 13 climb!!
I didnt even know how it went so fast. I didnt climb but slide down after him, God with us, it was a wooden step but the end of it was block wall.
Baby stop at the 12th one of which if he had reach the 13th one, i dont know what could ve happen with his head.
God said, my daughter dont worry, i am holding ur baby, i picked him up and was still saying" thank u Jesus," while he was crying deeply.By the time everythin calm down, i checked and found out he has no sore or bleeds instead,
i was the one that got injured but its not serious.
So i thank God for he is indeed a God that saves.

Prayer is a solution, its a dialogue for christians and their God, who say prayer no dey work, e dey lie.
If no be God, i could be crying by now.
Praise be they Lord for his goodness and mercies endureth forever Amen.
The

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by Odunnu: 4:12am On Nov 12, 2011
Praise the Lord!
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 5:01am On Nov 12, 2011
I sealed all testimonies on this thread by the blood of Jesus. Amen. I have 3 shocking testimonies, later in the day, i will post 1 or 2. God bless you all. God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2011
This happened in the eastern part of Nigeria, actually, it was the man of God that gave this testimony. A sister in the Lord had hunchback, she is 41yrs old, she has been looking for husband to marry, you know because of her stigma, it is a big challenge getting somebody to marry, the hunchback has become a challenge. God helped her, she got somebody to marry, she got pregnant, on the day of delivery, no money to go to hospital, they assisted her to deliver the probably by the midwife. The first baby came out, then somebody said i see another thing, the second baby came out, again, somebody said i see something again, then the miracle happened. The hunchback of the lady came out as the third thing out of her, then the sister straightened up and the hunchback left her. Wickedness of the highest order, they have tied her delivery to the hunchback. God disgraced the wicked people. Halleluyah. God bless you. God2man.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by plappville(f): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
Awesome God!
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by Smilenw(f): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2011
I would be ashamed of myself if I don't post anything on this thread. I thank him for everyone and everything that has happened to me-my entire life is a testimony! How much do I thank him for his mercies? I worship a living God and my God is good--all the time !
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by God2man(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
A man looked at the signboard of the logo of mountain of fire and miracles ministries(on that logo are seven tongue of fire on a dark back background) and started shouting fire,fire,fire,fire,fire,fire,fire,fire,fire, he continued to shout fire, people started gathering together, after some time, he broke down and wept, and said what am i doing here, i am a student of university of Benin. Later, people called on the pastor of the branch of that church, pastor,pastor, come o, a miracle has happened in front of your church. Thank God, the man has been healed, they dressed him up and took the man back to benin in his home. Immediately, they entered into the home of this man in benin, they discovered that her mother has suddenly become mad, the mother became mad instead of the man. What a wicked and strange world that we are? A man was mad, he is okay now, but her own mother has now become mad. May God help us. God bless. God2man.
Re: Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. by Ilekokonit: 1:05am On Nov 18, 2011
Praise Worship Saved me from Freak Car accident at Muritala Mohammed Airport

Date was Mon/Tue (25/26 August 2008) and I was reluctantly coming to terms with the painful decision to relocate back to London after my staff had finished my restaurant at Ikeja, Lagos.

I had already secured a ready buyer for my car and all that was left was to go and buy my ticket on Tuesday for travelling back to London on Friday.

But on the Monday night my spirit was troubled and I could not sleep and after tossing and turning on the sofa for some time, I did something that I had not done for some time.

Something made me slot in some praise worship music starting with Discs 1 & 2 of "Simply Worship 1" by Integrity Music and eventually I played Alvin Slaughter's Video CD titled "God Can" and I listened to this repeatedly until I fell asleep on the sofa around 4am.

In the morning, I went to the Airport to buy my ticket for travelling back to London on the Friday.
I finished paying for the ticket and for some reason instead of immediately heading back to the car, I stepped aside and spent 5 minutes on the side scrutinizing the ticket for accuracy.

This extra 5 minutes were to be my saving grace as on getting back to my car, my stationery car had been hit and damaged by another car around 5 minutes earlier.

The guy whose car damaged my car stated that he put his automatic car into reverse gear but for some unknown reason his car jumped forward right over the short concrete barrier and across 2 lanes to hit my parked car on the right side pushing my car into another car which was also damaged.

The shocking bit was that as my car doors mechanism on the left side was a bit faulty, I would have had to open the car from the[b] right side[/b] and then lean into the car to open the lock on the driver side hence[b] if something did not delay me in the Airport terminal for those extra 5 minutes [/b] I would have been backing that guys car and leaning into my car to open the door when his car flew across the short concrete barrier to smash into my car.

Whichever way you looked at the accident it most likely would have been fatal because whichever side of my car I was standing, his car pushed my car into another car damaging both.

Nobody had to tell me that it was the midnight Praise Worship songs that I listened to the previous night that saved me from this freak Accident.

Remember I mentioned earlier that I already had a buyer for this car before the freak accident happened 3 days before my flight.

But God so good, I only had to spend N10,000 on mechanic fees and the buyer (even seeing it in the damaged condition) still waited for it to be repaired and paid the original agreed price.

Imagine a car that was put in reverse gear mysteriously going into forward gear and jumping forward (clearing a concrete barrier) and 2 lanes to crash into my car at around the same time I would have been leaning forward into my car with my 2 feet and back turned away from the errant car.

Only that all night Praise Worship could have saved me from that freak accident.

The wonders of Praise Worship are phenomenal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse! / Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? / Which Channel Is Deeper Life Tv On Mytv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.