Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Hon. Joseph Ayegbeni Ugheoke Commiserates With Distinguished Senator Francis Al - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Joseph Ayegbeni Ugheoke Commiserates With Distinguished Senator Francis Al (186 Views)

Senator Francis Fadahunsi: We Won’t Allow Lawan Block Buhari’s Sacking / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Distinguished Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Not Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Joseph Ayegbeni Ugheoke Commiserates With Distinguished Senator Francis Al by Agbaski87: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Friday, 1st September, 2023.

*Anchored by: GlobalWatchMediaCommunications*

Edo State APC Chieftain, Hon. Joseph Ayegbeni Ugheoke has commiserated with Distinguished Senator Francis Alimikhena, Alimikhena family, the people of Igiode, Weppa/Wanno kingdom over the passing of Chief Mrs. Monica Alimikhena.

The Azukhala born of Ekperi son, a political strategist, described the death of Chief Mrs. Monica Alimikhena as shocking.

In his condolence remarks, the erstwhile Etsako Central LGA Chairman, Member of Edo State House of Assembly and Edo State Commissioner for Land and Survey said:

“The death of High Chief (Mrs) Monica Alimikhena came to me as a rude shock. I commiserate with Distinguished Senator Francis Alimikhena and family, the people of Igiode and Uwanno kingdom at this very trying time. Distinguished Senator sir , accept my heartfelt commiseration on the passing of your lovely wife , a wonderful home builder and mother to all and sundry, the Iyi-Iyase of Uwanno Kingdom, High Chief (Mrs) Monica Alimikhena”

D. Koko 1 as he is fondly called by his political admirers , who issued his condolence message this evening, went further to described the late High Chief (Mrs) Monica Alimikhena as an epitome of humility and a woman of Godly life style

“She was a mother with profound humility, lively faith, and blind obedience to the word of God. A woman of great exemplary character. She was a blessing to humanity and to the less privileged in particular”

“On behalf of my family and the good people of Etsako Central Local Government, I once again sympathize with Distinguished Senator Francis Alimikhena and the entire Alimikhena family at this very difficult time of their lives. May God comfort you and give you the fortitude to swallow this irreparable loss. May God forgive her shortcomings and the repose of her soul”.

“I urge the bereaved family and those who mourn with the family to emulate her selfless service to humanity, and sustain her good legacies of service to humanity, Godly life style and her generousity”, he admonished.

Signed:

Hon. Joseph Ayegbeni Ugheoke. cool

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Claims His Administration Saved Nigeria From Corruption / Obi To Go Back To Agulu, Atiku To Dubai As Tinubu Trounces Them In Court / Presidential Election Petition Court dismisses Peter Obi’s case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.