Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Visit To Rwanda. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Rwanda. (2318 Views)

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Rwanda. by CedarHoldings: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Sometimes in April

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Rwanda. by Jestin: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
I have used Rwanair three times to South Africa and I like their service. We always transit at Kigali and I think that place is a beautiful city. Will check it out soon
Re: My Visit To Rwanda. by Onlinefarmstore: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Good morning from Kenya

Re: My Visit To Rwanda. by Lucasinho(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Following
Re: My Visit To Rwanda. by Minsk24: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Following
Re: My Visit To Rwanda. by pocohantas(f): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
but I saw this online when I did a quick Google search.

Does Nigerians need a visa to Rwanda?
Yes, citizens of Nigeria require a visa to enter Rwanda. They can easily apply for an e-visa online. An E-visa is an entry-exit visa to and from Rwanda. You can stay up to 30 days for a fee that will be less expensive and tiresome than a visa obtained on visiting the embassy.7 Aug 2023
https://www.ivisa.com › blog › how...
HOW CAN CITIZENS OF NIGERIA ENTER RWANDA DURING ...

Rwanda is visa free for Nigerians traveling with our passport. The only clause to these visa free countries is that anything could go wrong at the POE. They can subject you to embarrassing checks and waits, or turn you back. If you are a law abiding, hardworking and tax-paying Nigerian citizen, you may proceed.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Rwanda. by Onlinefarmstore: 4:08am On Sep 06, 2023
Kenyan ways

Re: My Visit To Rwanda. by Babangidapikin: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2023
Oya come and continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travel In Nepal And Defect The Everest. / Please How Is Life In Gambia / Wireless Intercom Solution for Homes Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.