Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail (375 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) / Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by ryloy: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Hon. Minister of Works, Senator Dave Umahi
@realdaveumahi
yesterday at the Lagos House, Marina admiring the massive Concrete Work of the Blue Line Rail Project. The Minister told Mr Governor that he kept taking several pictures of the Pillars as he moved thru Eko Bridge.

The Hon. Minister also commended Governor
@jidesanwoolu
on utilizing the concrete road infrastructure for several roads in the State. The Hon. Minister says he built several of them in Ebonyi State as Governor, and he believes that’s the future of road constructions.

#GreaterLagosRising
#BlueLineRail

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1697156194379387015

Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by TemplarLandry: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2023
cool
Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by Wainey: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Umahi, the only igbo politician that is fit for presidency.
I hope when he contests, the igbos won't bring their bitterness and allow us to vote him in peace

5 Likes

Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by MissLeslie(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2023
The man is exceptional, He has large heart.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by ryloy: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Wainey:
Umahi, the only igbo politician that is fit for presidency.
I hope when he contests, the igbos won't bring their bitterness and allow us to vote him in peace

By special grace of God
Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by anonymous1759(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2023
angry
ryloy:

By special grace of God

Their bitterness cannot boil egg I'll vote for him irrespective of their ethnic slurs. Umuahi is not a packaged fraud I was in Eboyin last year and saw his works . Even in remote areas you'll see quality infrastructure there .
Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by slimfit1(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Come to London half of the people installing railway lines are Nigerians, we have no business calling on China to help us to build a railway line or bridges. Buying their trains is the only thing I agree with but even that we have smart people in Aba that can duplicate those trains if given the right equipment or funds.

1 Like

Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by Reflect7: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2023
Umahi’s appointment was a good one by Tinubu.

Umahi knows the job.

1 Like

Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by helinues: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2023
So primarily, Umahi's first major assignment is the assessment of roads in SW.

Oshey baddest

grin
Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by ryloy: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2023
helinues:
So primarily, Umahi's first major assignment is the assessment of roads in SW.

Oshey baddest

grin
He has been to some parts of North Central and North West

1 Like

Re: This Is Fantastic, Min Of Work,Umahi Admires Marina Station Of Lagos Blue Rail by helinues: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2023
ryloy:

He has been to some parts of North Central and North West

Yes I know, a flick.

But primarily.....

(1) (Reply)

Minding President Tinubu’s Public Posturing / Call For President Tinubu’s Resignation: What Does The Constitution Say About It / Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.