Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. (374 Views)

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Againstallodds: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2023
I'm expecting him to find a way to link igbos to what is happening in far away Israel.Reno quest for a place in Tinubu government has made him mad. I expect him to use this Israel conflict with Hamas to drive another igbophobia narrative

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by MatrixReloaded: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2023
His a tribalistic baboon

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Neckpresser101: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2023
I'm waiting cheesy grin

He sure won't disappoint

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Finestgurlie(f): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Againstallodds:
I'm expecting him to find a way to link igbos to what is happening in far away Israel.Reno quest for a place in Tinubu government has made him mad. I expect him to use this Israel conflict with Hamas to drive another igbophobia narrative
Reno ofockery you mean.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Olokolobo: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2023
that guy is baboon king
Againstallodds:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Isobug: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2023
Sure....it is a thing that must happen. He must surely do that. Very gullible and treacherous being

2 Likes

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by duro4chang(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2023
You always play victim mentality
Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Dpen11(f): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Bluntguy: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2023
duro4chang:
You always play victim mentality
Wisdom is far from you. Look for someone to interpret what you read so you could comment wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Pooldrowning(f): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2023
That's an easy one to hit for Reno
Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Danisaint112(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2023
What Reno is doing is very simple. He knows that to be favored, to get noticed, and be liked by many you just have to hate on Igbos.

He also knows that an Igbo man called Peter Obi is the biggest good thing that happened to Nigeria recently. Reason he can't get him of his lips whenever he drops a post that has to do with the elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Ola9ja23: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2023
The. Once most lovely Reno by Igbo is now one of the greatest enemy of the IPOBidients 😂😂🤣🤣😂
A friendly dog that suddenly turn vicious, there must be a reason
Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Jservice(f): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2023
Imagine
Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2023
Againstallodds:

Through Nnamdi Kanu's claims that he is Jew. grin

Jews don't believe Jesus is God or Son of God. So Reno can only link Igbo Jews to Israel and not Igbo Christians.

Which are you Igbo Christian or Igbo Jew?. grin

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by DMerciful(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Nobody gives a fvck about Reno
Againstallodds:

1 Like

Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Peacemaker5128: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Off to Twitter to look for anti Igbo tweet from him
Re: Watch How Reno Will Link Igbos To The Israel Vs Hamas Conflict. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Off to Twitter to look for anti Igbo tweet from him

Reno that was supporting Igbo Biafra until Igbos dumped Biafra for Peter Obi's new Nigeria?! grin

(1) (Reply)

CAC Staff Celebrate Removal Of Their Former Boss A.G. Abubakar / Kogi Guber: Thousands Troop Out In Kogi West For Ododo, APC / Hope Uzodinma Emerges Winner Of Imo Governorship Election As He Wins In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.