Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya (2124 Views)

See Who Owns Big Brother Naija (BBN) And His Net Worth / See The Person Who Owns Big Brother Naija (BBN), And How Much He's Worth / Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by micheal34(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Big Brother Naija housemate and son of Nigerian businessman Terry Waya, Kiddwaya is speaking about his short time on the Big Brother All Stars tv show. During a new interview with Zikoko, the braggadocios housemate opened up about why he decided to come back to the show, if he had any strategy going in, and how he feels about being evicted so early. During the course of his talking, Kidd also opened up about how his friend's father owns Big Brother Naija and how that affected his decision to return to the house. Here's what Kiddwaya had to say.

Speaking about why he came back on the Big Brother Naija show, how his friend's father owns the show, if he had any strategy, and how he feels to be out so early, Kiddwaya revealed saying:

KIDDWAYA: This is the biggest platform in all of Africa, a platform that made me, a platform I'm very grateful for. A platform that my friend's dad owns. So when they come calling, I'm loyal. I'm happy to come and give a good show, and to make you know, everyone happy including myself. So I have that respect for the magnitude of the platform. It's huge.

I had no strategy till we got the rule book during lockdown which changed my strategy because one of the things Big Brother said was that there would be no embargo on conspiracy which means you would be allowed to discuss nominations, and discuss pretty much anything. So once I saw that, I said "ha! omo na game we dey play oh, so make I run am".

I didn't expect to be out this early but I feel good about it because there were times when I was getting bored and there were times when I felt like ah, this thing e don tey. But as I always say, God's time is the best timing and I've done this twice, and I have been lucky enough to be blessed twice by the show. So whether it's one week, sixteen weeks, two weeks, five weeks, I am happy, and I'm grateful. And now life starts, and we keep things moving.

What do you think about what Kiddwaya had to say? And also, what do you think about Kiddwaya's short time in the house and how he played the game this season? Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

https://voicesuit.com/my-friends-father-owns-big-brother-naija-kiddwaya/

Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by 001Lagos: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2023
Kidwaya is a big boy and as you know, Big guns associate with fellow big guns.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by Freelancerr(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2023
cool
Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by Kestolove(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Oga rest... Find another tin do with ur life.. Everytime big brother...

8 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by Beremx(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2023
Big brother turned him into a celebrity. Who knew him before? Anyway, he should be grateful to his friend's father. I think he used the show to showcase his clothing brand than trying to win

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by crossfm: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2023
Hehehe.

Lamba 1,lamba 2,lamba 3 grin.

Oga, must you die on BBN matter, abeg move on.
Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by potent5(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Overgrown mummy's boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by IVORY2009(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kiddowaya grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by WorldRichest: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Spoilt kid spending money that his father embezzled from the national treasury

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
IVORY2009:
Kiddowaya grin
any news yet about tontolet & Kpokpo-garri?
grin
Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by IVORY2009(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

any news yet about tontolet & Kpokpo-garri?
grin

Kabirusokoto man grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by 9jaBloke: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
shocked

TMI
Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by dangotesmummy: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Lol this boy can lie grin
Re: My Friend's Father Owns Big Brother Naija - Kiddwaya by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2023
Ok, noted! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Snatches Top Musician's Girlfriend / First Pictures From 2face's Dubai Wedding - 2face, SoundSultan, DonJazzy, DrSid / Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.