Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police (34502 Views)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa / Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Mindlog: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Sad. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by FlyingKing: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
According to the statistics, and calculations done by some ronu pigs at oshodi under bridge, derived by baba ijebu chart, owo mida compilation et all, Yorubas has the highest percentage in USA and UK, hope u guy won't play victim when they start screaming "go back to your village".

You people are animals, must you always put tribalism in everything.

Check other social media comments you will quickly see them.

I think your elders need to talk senses to you people's brain. Very disgusting set of people. Are you people be the first person to contents in an election and failed, must you proof your stupidity in every channel. You need to visit Aro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by osothermal(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
According to the statistics, and calculations done by some ronu pigs at oshodi under bridge, derived by baba ijebu chart, owo mida compilation et all, Yorubas has the highest percentage in USA and UK, hope u guy won't play victim when they start screaming "go back to your village".
You're so Foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by RecentHistory: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:

Ifeanyi, for making fun of the dead, may none of your children live long enough to reach this man's age.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by FireUpNow(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
This is not right as regards this matter. Show empathy please

4 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by tobstarizhia(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
He should stay in his Waste region and not go to another man's land then. I'm sure he deserved what he got. You know how those people use to behave
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Sweetvie: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rip
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by FATYTOY: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dayvidblue:

One less pig for the world to worry about.
Eléríibú ọmọ ìran kiran. Aláìní ronú akindanidani. Whatsoever you've wished this soul will surely hunt you down.
Your hatred will surely consume you

4 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by FATYTOY: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
tobstarizhia:
He should stay in his Waste region and not go to another man's land then. I'm sure he deserved what he got. You know how those people use to behave
Are you sure your word draws world together?

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Bigchristo: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
Someone just lost his life and you brought this kind of nonsense into the thread? What happened to your empathy and humanity? I am not in support of any kind of tribalism or political and religious sentiments, next time apply empathy and compassion in this kind of scenario don’t let your hate drive you into losing your conscience

4 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by OdefaGirl(f): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
Where are their cameras.... That doesn't seem like an normal death.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Nonexisting: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
Was he dealing on drugs or was he a gang member. Don't tell me that poet shit.

1 Share

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rip young man!

Shake my head at some of the comments above.

Where is the humanity?

What happened to us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Padipadi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
They won't scream cos they aren't cry babies. They ll go back to their village. After all, village no be condemned regions of the north nor east.
However, USA ll think twice before doing that cos no sane society chase away assets.

4 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by dkidd: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
See how some wicked people just off this bright boy light... Rip

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by davillian(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
Try to de get sense sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by yommen: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:

You are a FOOL! I realise discussing Yoruba has now become a religion to some of you!

By the way, Yoruba Language being a widely spoken language in the US wasn't announced by Yoruba people. It was announced by government of a state in the US. You now spewing rubbish shows you are just too pained to withstand anything good coming from Yorubas.

You further bringing such topic to a thread like this shows you are educated though but very senseless.

4 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Psychokinetic: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Greatkenny2: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
What a fine young man.... RIP
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
osothermal:
You're so Foolish.

I agree with you. The guy is dead on the inside and has no humanity left in him.

3 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
So I had to edit the comment I made earlier, after all my conscience still works like a human, RIP to the promising young man.

To all those that qoute me, check out the toxic comment on this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/7825421/lagos-state-govt-releases-blue

What goes around comes around indeed.

Did the deceased guy ever asked you to " go back to your village"?

Tribalism and hate may end up consuming you and the 41 individuals that liked you comment.

7 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Ajsmart(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wow! It’s no longer normal to be this cold and heartless towards a stranger’s demise shocked
Your level of bitterness is A1 shocked
Dayvidblue:

One less pig for the world to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by kereman1: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Skyview01:

Did the deceased guy ever asked you to " go back to your village"?

Tribalism and hate may end up consuming you and the 41 individuals that liked you comment.

Your step dad is one of the 41 people that liked my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:

My step dad is one of the 41 people that liked my comment.

I deleted my comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Elidrisy20: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
So sad, dey cut his life short, that is their handy work, from skull mining to dick cutting
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Occurstaem(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
RIP man.

Some people don't even respect the dead. I saw some toxic and insensitive comments and I can't help but wonder if animals have been using Nairaland.

Remember, those who haven't died don't know how they will die. You cannot predict how you will eventually die. So why mocking the dead, his ethnic background and family?
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Douglad: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Na only when Yoruba person die na useless unity idiots dey wan form one love

Only two days ago, an Igbo woman in Ethiopia prison was beaten to death and the so called "one love" patrons did not hesitate to make fun of her death and the tribe she came from.

https://www.nairaland.com/7819462/favor-chizoba-eze-beaten-death

Everyone should keep the same attitude whether they're the giver or the receiver. The life of a hateful coward hypocrite is worth less than a hateful scum.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
What a tragedy 😞
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Keme4Real(f): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ah so sad. So eventually this guy died.

A big loss to Nigeria and the literary world.

We are talking of a human life and some morons see it as a time to exhibit their nepotistic moronity.

To those making fun and dropping toxic comments all because of tribe, may people equally make jokes and toxic comments when they hear of your death.

Better still may God forgive you all for you know not what you do (because you are morons)
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Firstcitizen: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:

To imagine there was celebration when you were born will give every sane human a bit of worry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beheads VIO For Seizing His Cell Phone / Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.