Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance (20214 Views)

β€˜subsidy Is Gone’, FG Dismisses World Bank’s Claim / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / FG Dismisses Report Of Execution Of Nigerians In Saudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by onuman: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Racoon:
This is how Tafawa Balewa( RIP ), General Gowon, General Murtala Ramat Mohammed( RIP ), Alhaji Shehu Aliyu Shagari( RIP ), and Major - General Babatunde Idiagbon( RIP ) were defiant and aloof in denouncing rumours of coup plots during their time. The rest is now history. Murtala said and I quote; "If you want avert a coup, then remove what causes the coup."

The era of 1966 military coup regimes are back and the triggering factors back then are still in reckoning till date.Legalisation of illegitimacy/ unconstitutionality have given rise to it. Lawlessness begat lawlessness. Illegality begat Illegality.Anarchy, lawlessness and unconstitutionality reign supremely where there is no rule of law. Fingers crossed!

Legalisation of illegitimacy.
25% of votes from the FCT.
--------------------------------------
Example, the constitution of Nigeria clearly states that for a presidential candidate to be declared winner of Nigeria's presidential election, the candidate must not only win most popular votes, but must win 25% of votes in 2/3 of the number of states and Abuja.

When one says that a presidential candidate does not require to win 25% of votes in the FCT before declared winner, one is legitimising the illegitimate. That calls for forceful military intervention to delegalize the legalised illegitimate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by InvertedHammer: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
/
Coup d'etat is an ambush that nobody knows or can predict when it will happen.

It is pointless speaking with confidence and certainty.

/

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by MrB0LD(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
001Lagos:

https://punchng.com/fg-dismisses-coup-fear-ex-generals-warn-politicians-against-poor-governance/?amp

.... I have no advice!!!
I like that man....

Leave them make them they play....
E go shock them just now.
Gabon's president that was toppled by his cousin or so.
Dey there dey play...!

If you serve your people well, they will go any length for you. Period

2 Likes

Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by 001Lagos: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hmm
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by compton11(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
001Lagos:
They should continue to push the Nigerian people to the wall with their senseless lootings and bad policies. We will push back real hard very soon. And when we do, even there families will have no place to hide.
sinedu ,do u know if coup happened today,it would be Led by abokis y'all hate so much πŸ˜‚
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by jrusky(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Coup for where,? Those obidints morons waiting for that will wait till eternity and if it even happen na Aboki, Fulani and Yoruba go still favour and na win win for dem cus na dem dominate the entire millitary hierarchies and apparatuses.

Una neva sabi shometin....

Dem no dey telli pesin.....
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by Osanoghodua1: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
There was a failed Coup in Turkey. Nigeria is not immune to coup but by the grace of God, there shall be no military coup if the Judges do the needful. I love Tinubu but Peter Obi won the election.
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by jrusky(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
I remember when the enemy of Nigeria called obidient said Tinubu retiring about 100 senior millitary no country do such and still stand, some say within few days Nigeria will collapse now I'm asking you all sons of bitch has Nigeria collapse now?

Just 2 days ago Obidient celebrated president called Kegama or Kagama or whatever in Rwanda retired over 950 both senior and junior ranking army on frivolous excuses after spending 23 years in power yet obidient morons didn't see that to throw jabs as usual.

Coup my a s s. Tinubu will rule your hateful and bitter a s s for 8 years and Ribadu or Marwa will take over and rule your
a s s for another 8 years. Mark my word all ye obidients.
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by bizhop01: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Revolution is the best

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by EsqSeo: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Note: Be warned! The sound can make your landlord give you quit notice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Share

Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by 001Lagos: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
jrusky:
I remember when the enemy of Nigeria called obidient said Tinubu retiring about 100 senior millitary no country do such and still stand, some say within few days Nigeria will collapse now I'm asking you all sons of bitch has Nigeria collapse now?

Just 2 days ago Obidient celebrated president called Kegama or Kagama or whatever in Rwanda retired over 950 both senior and junior ranking army on frivolous excuses after spending 23 years in power yet obidient morons didn't see that to throw jabs as usual.

Coup my a s s. Tinubu will rule your hateful and bitter a s s for 8 years and Ribadu or Marwa will take over and rule your
a s s for another 8 years. Mark my word all ye obidients.
and the poverty amongst the yorubas continue

Highest na palliative Dem go throw at una πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by Nursepepeye(f): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
Please just shut up already
Your type will go hiding in your closet while cheering people up for something you can't finish
Pushing to the wall indeed
get out, see Dem politician relathiefs
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by akin33(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ex generals can still plan coup.

1 Like

Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by Cheeryfeet: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
It can't happen in Nigeria
They always say it's impossible until someone does it. With this interview I just read, I can bet 100k that coup is going to happen in Nigeria, bet me.
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by jrusky(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
001Lagos:
and the poverty amongst the yorubas continue

Highest na palliative Dem go throw at una πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Hahaha e pain am.

Yes, Yoruba are poor yet they produced 4 world class Billionaire pls name one world class billionaire from your region. I dey laugh your foolishness so high.

Ndooh!!! The painment na real I swear.
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by Alliswell248: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ipob miscreants how far?

Enemy of good news about Nigeria...

When is Pandora cummming?

Jokers
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by Alliswell248: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
Cheeryfeet:

They always say it's impossible until someone does it. With this interview I just read, I can bet 100k that coup is going to happen in Nigeria, bet me.

Keep chasing shadows.....

Yes...it would happen in 2290 when someone from the sad East is President.

Jagaban is in charge.
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by Horus(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2023

Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by 2pacarnate(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
Your type will go hiding in your closet while cheering people up for something you can't finish

Do.you know that the northerners shouted Sai baba Sai baba so much that all they gained was offering there wives to bandits the rape as kolanuts, paying levies to bandits,getting kidnapped and loosing there daughters to terrorists in the name of marriage?that didn't happen in the east

Do you know?

Do you know that while you are romancing tinubu because he is Yoruba like you,today in the market in Ibadan my wife was buying things jejely while Yoruba women are shouting kilode kilode at the mention of food prices in the market,while my wife(the Yoruba wife of an Igbo man)keeps laughing at them?

Do you know?

Do you know a Yoruba Muslim woman just gave birth to her child today and couldn't leave the maternity home(same one my wife delivered last two months) because her husband can't pay the bills and her other children just went to buy Iko(one akamu/pap) with one moi moi so she can eat and breastfeed her newborn baby while her husband keep running around for her discharge money?

Do you know?

Well the matron looked my wife in disbelief when she saw the Iko and moi moi.

Meanwhile my wife was drinking milk with custard that has milk already inside,Milo name it,my baby is looking rich.na God,

Do you know

Well as you no get shame,at least pity the poor,stop smiling while suffering because your tribesmen are suffering the more,just like.hausa suffered more during buhari tenure

IconicR receive sense in Jesus name
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by wink2015(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
COUP DE'TAT IS REAL.

E NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE.

BUT WHEN IM START.

NA WAHALA BE THAT.
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by Yankee101: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
Story
Not with the way Tinubu is getting worse than buhari
Who would have thought
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by TINUBUISMAD: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
Isn't it what you do in this forum
Posting inciteful topics
Attention gbuogi there
Evening sir how far? Won't you go and marry?
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by Femabol01: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Validated:
The military is docile and cannot plan any coup. However Nigerians will chase this government out of office in December 2023.
How? Wait and see.
Why not say tomorrow? Nothing will happen!
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by anyilalaz: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nigerians will hit the street if it happen in 9ja. Click like if am right or share if am wrong.
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by PecE2Make: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
It is very obvious that you are suffering and smiling.
People like you can never survive without Begging from a politician. The day e go happen we go nack both your mouth.
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by DMerciful(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Where did he make tribal comment on the thread?
IconicR:
Isn't it what you do in this forum
Posting inciteful topics
Attention gbuogi there
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by Babastrong(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
[quote author=001Lagos post=125524177]They should continue to push the Nigerian people to the wall with their senseless lootings and bad policies. We will push back real hard very soon. And when we do, even there families will have no place to hide.[i
pray
you
gat
the
ball
to
do
so.]
Re: FG Dismisses Coup Fear, Ex-generals Warn Politicians Again Bad Governance by wildernessVoice: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
There may not be military coup but note hunger is no resperter of persons.
When hunger and suffering push the people to wall, a revolution more than coup is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Ministries Are Coping Without Ministers Under Buhari / Our Politics Directorate Not About Osinbajo's Rumoured Ambition - RCCG / INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.