Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Someone Should Help Me With The Title Of This Nairaland Literature?? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Someone Should Help Me With The Title Of This Nairaland Literature?? (173 Views)

Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year(2019)- Poetry Included-- Voting Closed / The Nairaland Literature Sanctuary, The Forever Contest (TNLS) / Nairaland Literature Award 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me With The Title Of This Nairaland Literature?? by Oreoluwa5: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Greetings to all the fellow readers here. I came across a captivating piece of literature on Nairaland some time ago. The story unfolds in the northern region of Nigeria, where the protagonist, a young woman, shares a close friendship with a male colleague at her workplace.

Their lives take an unexpected turn when they decide to leave their office jobs. The catalyst for this decision is a conflict that ensues between them and their boss after the two of them become victims of a kidnapping incident.

The lady extends a helping hand to her male friend. She assists him in finding a temporary job at the company where she now works, solidifying their bond and showcasing the power of their friendship in the face of adversity...........

someone should please help me with the title of the literature please
Re: Someone Should Help Me With The Title Of This Nairaland Literature?? by Goldynfavour(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2023
I know the book you are asking about. The title is the last insurgent by sokodobo
Re: Someone Should Help Me With The Title Of This Nairaland Literature?? by Oreoluwa5: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Someone Should Help Me With The Title Of This Nairaland Literature?? by Oreoluwa5: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Goldynfavour:
I know the book you are asking about. The title is the last insurgent by sokodobo
No ma, I just went through it but it look like an interesting one sha

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Voip Termination India: Dominate The Competition With Ease / Promote Your Brand With 2D/3D Animation Videos / The World That Almost Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.