Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Latest Science Fiction Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Latest Science Fiction Movies (875 Views)

Lets Talk About Science Fiction Movies.. Which 1 Is Your Fav? / The Production Of Science Fiction In Nollywood / Kajola: Nollywood Science Fiction To Be Released Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Science Fiction Movies by purplekayc(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
my best of all time probably is matrix , please fellas tell us which one you are seeing @ the moment , and share your thoughts with us why , plot , actors ,director and all that
Re: Latest Science Fiction Movies by tpiander: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
None come to mind at the moment, however, I did watch star trek.
Re: Latest Science Fiction Movies by armadeo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
was shocked at the op post then i saw when the thread was open. if you want to go far back let me give you some

back to the future 1,2 and 3
my step mother is an alien
real genius
et
weird science
mac and me
flight of the navigator

old school tins grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Broken Silence... Love This Movie(review) / 'leeway' A Short Movie By Eric Aghimien / Phone Swap Movie Is Seriously Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.