Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

In My Community, If You Lay Foundation, You Must Prepare For Death. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In My Community, If You Lay Foundation, You Must Prepare For Death. (203 Views)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 26/10/2017) As You Lay Your Bed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In My Community, If You Lay Foundation, You Must Prepare For Death. by Gospelpreacher1: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
IN MY COMMUNITY IF YOU LAY FOUNDATION, YOU MUST PREPARE FOR DEATH.
BY THE GOD OF CHOSEN INTERVENTION, WE JUST COMPLETED MY FAMILY HOUSE

Bro Joseph came all the way from rivers state to appreciate the GOD of CHOSEN for the Great Deliverances given to him and his family.

According to him , he comes from a community where if you venture to lay foundation to build a house, you should just prepare for your death.

But by the intervention of the GOD of CHOSEN, just last week his family completed their family house.
Despite the numerous obstacles, the GOD of CHOSEN gave them victory and today they have their own house right there in the community.

Secondly, Wednesday this week made it a month that he got married.
According to him, he was set to marry since 8 -9yrs ago but faced a lot of battles. GOD of CHOSEN broke the yoke and he got married in the Lord's CHOSEN.

Finally, he came to appreciate the GOD of CHOSEN for rescuing him from death.
He had a very Fatal deadly accident close to an army check point in portharcourt.

Infact when the accident happened, the soldiers on ground asked them to take him straight to the mortuary thinking he was dead but mysteriously he came back to life.

He was in coma for 1 week. He was out of this world.
GOD'S servant prayed for him and the GOD of CHOSEN restored his life.

He spent over a month at ubth portharcourt.
Today he is healthy and fully back to life.

No matter the battles of your life or family, The GREAT GOD of CHOSEN is available to save You, Deliver you and give you all round VICTORY.

Services in the Headquarters at oshodi apapa expressway IJESHA in Lagos holds on
Sunday 8am
Tuesday revival service 8am and 5pm
Thursday counselling and deliverance 8am.

Branches are all over the states, regions and communities.

Make a date with the GOD of CHOSEN! Your story is guaranteed to become your testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvjQzq_v1_o?si=I1AV6PJ3--H9DIg9

Re: In My Community, If You Lay Foundation, You Must Prepare For Death. by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Gospelpreacher1:
Bro Joseph came all the way from rivers state to appreciate the GOD of CHOSEN for the Great Deliverances given to him and his family.

According to him , he comes from a community where if you venture to lay foundation to build a house, you should just prepare for your death.
Nonsense stories! The foreigners wey don lay foundation, build plenty sef for that same community why dem never die?, undecided
Re: In My Community, If You Lay Foundation, You Must Prepare For Death. by BOSSkesh(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Powerful

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina / These Videos (testimonies) Proof That God Is Still God / Prophet Iginla Releases Prophetic Warning To World Leaders, Akpabio, Airlines In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.