Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina (208 Views)

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by NwekeUG(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEsLPqchT5E

Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Needs - Pastor Abel Damina

Speaking to his congregation in Uganda, Nigerian Pastor, Abel Damina said:

So when a preacher says sow a seed so that God can meet your needs, tell him no Sir.

God doesn't need my money to meet my needs. He meets my needs because he is my father. God is not a contractor that requires mobilization. Before you were born, God knew you will be born and he prepared for you ahead of time. He is not waiting for you to give before he gives you. That's not a father.

Pastor Damina asks his congregation: How many of you in Uganda pay your father to talk to you? That when you want to see your father, you come with some Ugandan shillings saying, " Daddy, I want you to talk to me. But since you have not been talking to me, let me see if I can motivate you. Take ten thousand shillings." Pastor Damina continues: That's not a father. That's an Area Father.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

Re: Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by talented321: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Highest manipulation ever. Sow seed in church house, say the church na farmland...

1 Like

Re: Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by EBMedia: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Highest manipulation ever. Sow seed in church house, say the church na farmland...
Re: Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by Dtruthspeaker: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:

You no know say the whole world na farm?
Re: Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hmm...
Re: Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEsLPqchT5E

[b]Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Needs - Pastor Abel Damina

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

Satan speaking.
Re: Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by izonborn098(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by talented321: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Really' wow, sowing seed to one pastor in other for him to use ur sweat feed his children, build universities and bought private jet is farming?
Dtruthspeaker:

You no know say the whole world na farm?
Re: Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by Dtruthspeaker: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Really' wow, sowing seed to one pastor in other for him to use ur sweat feed his children, build universities and bought private jet is farming?

Sowing, is, sowing!
Re: Don't Sow Seed To God, God Doesn't Need Your Money To Meet Your Need- Pst Damina by Seefinish: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Anybody following a fraud known as Dr Abel Damina is doing so at the detriment to his or her mental health.
I believe in seed sowing, it has worked for me and I have seen people it has worked for and I will keep sowing as the Holy Spirit leads

(1) (Reply)

Ministers In Ghana Threatened Pastor W.F. Kumuyi - His Response Is Amazing / Dr DK Olukoya's Favorite Daughter, Tolulope Onakpoya Releases Visual For 'open H / Pastor Who Sold ‘ticket To Heaven’ In Ekiti Re-arrested For Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.