Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,756 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Ideal Portfolio Website For Freelancers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Ideal Portfolio Website For Freelancers (179 Views)

How Do I Build A Portfolio As A Tech Professional? / Payment Platform For Freelancers / What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Portfolio Website For Freelancers by sync23(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
"Do I need a portfolio website?"

This is a question that's commonly asked by so many freelancers and there has been so much debate on the topic of whether freelancers need portfolio websites or not.

Regardless of how professional you are in your expertise, you should be able to prove your skill level to other people by showing them what you're capable of achieving with your skillset.

It's essential to highlight your projects, skills, and experiences, and a common way to achieve this is through a portfolio website.

You don't need to complete hundreds of projects to create a portfolio website. Start with that simple project you have done and share your experience around it.

Your portfolio website needs to be fast, concise, and easy to understand. The number of pages or sections on your portfolio website depends on the services you offer and the number of projects you want to display.

The most important thing here is to ensure that your portfolio website is pretty concise and makes it easy for visitors to reach out to you.

Remember, the true value of your service is reflected in how you portray yourself to others. You might not be the best in your field, but you can always present yourself in the best way possible.

Recently, I launched my personal portfolio website as a website designer to highlight some of my past and recent projects.

Feel free to check it out at - syncepts.com

You may leave a review as well.

Got any website projects?

Don't hesitate to contact me via my signature

Thanks for reading.

Re: The Ideal Portfolio Website For Freelancers by sync23(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Fun fact : No two persons have the same fingerprint.. All fingerprints are unique, due to several genetic compositions and combinations.

How does this apply to web designers?

Well, just like all humans have unique features that make them distinct, so do designers.

What do I mean?

Every professional visual designer pays attention to certain design details that make their designs stand out.

If you go through about 5 projects of a particular designer, you would most likely find similarities.

That's what I call the design signature.

For me, my designer signature is simply design consistency.

I believe that the most unique designs are those that are able to pass information across to a given audience easily.

One way to achieve this is to ensure consistency in design elements such as typography, colors, spacing, etc..

I try as much as possible to limit the amount of font and color variations in my designs to keep them as neat and simple as possible.

If you’re a website designer like me, you can also share your design signature in the comments below.

Meanwhile, if you need a simple, but bespoke website for your business, I’m just a dm away.

You can also visit my website: [url]syncepts.com[/url] to view some of my projects.

Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Lead Generation / Please I Need A Job / Start A Blog Like A Pro Free Today - End Financial Drought In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.