Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Payment Platform For Freelancers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Payment Platform For Freelancers (661 Views)

11 Sites Like Upwork For Freelancers Who Need Clients Fast / How To Make A Living Approving Upwork Accounts For Freelancers / Npower Moved To A New Payment Platform - Gifmis. What Is Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Platform For Freelancers by Applelips: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Good day guys, i really need the forum's help in getting the money I worked for.

I have been working on some survey sites for about two months now and have so far earned about $50 dollars from doing these tasks. The problem now is how to get my money paid into my bank account.

I had chosen skrill and Paypal as my preferred payment option, but after cashing out from the survey account to my skrill account, I am unable to withdraw the money. I provided all the required information and the account was verified. When I wanted to withdraw the money into my bank, I was told it is not supported in Nigeria.

Both Paypal and skrill say I cant withdraw directly into my bank account and I am at a crossroad here. I read somewhere that you can withdraw it into a visa card from some selected banks but I only own a master's card from FirstBank.

Can someone help me out here? Like how do I get my money from skrill and can you also suggest other platforms I can use to cash out? I was thinking Paypal was easier, but it doesn't seem so anymore.

Re: Payment Platform For Freelancers by Zidoh(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2021
Applelips:
Good day guys, i really need the forum's help in getting the money I worked for.

I have been working on some survey sites for about two months now and have so far earned about $50 dollars from doing these tasks. The problem now is how to get my money paid into my bank account.

I had chosen skrill and Paypal as my preferred payment option, but after cashing out from the survey account to my skrill account, I am unable to withdraw the money. I provided all the required information and the account was verified. When I wanted to withdraw the money into my bank, I was told it is not supported in Nigeria.

Both Paypal and skrill say I cant withdraw directly into my bank account and I am at a crossroad here. I read somewhere that you can withdraw it into a visa card from some selected banks but I only own a master's card from FirstBank.

Can someone help me out here? Like how do I get my money from skrill and can you also suggest other platforms I can use to cash out? I was thinking Paypal was easier, but it doesn't seem so anymore.
Good day, worry not we will buy your Skrill funds at good rate. All you have to do is transfer from Skrill to Skrill and we will credit the equivalent to your bank account.
You can check this link to learn about our review and services https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Payment Platform For Freelancers by dorispray: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
You don't have to worry any longer about getting your earned money out of your Skrill or PayPal account once you've received your earnings inside it. I offer a reputable digital money exchange services and I can simply have you transfer the funds inside your own Skrill/PayPal account into my own Skrill/PayPal account provided. Then I will pay you the Naira equivalent (using my digital money exchange rate prevalent for the day) directly into your local Nigerian bank account you provide.

It is as easy as that! For more details kindly connect on WhatsApp 07086268565 or email as seen on signature.
Re: Payment Platform For Freelancers by freemi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Applelips:

hello. Have u solved this issue yet?

(1) (Reply)

Phone Engineering Section / Please Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Get Trained / Itil Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.