Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Bb Storm 9530 Not Coming On. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bb Storm 9530 Not Coming On. (509 Views)

Tecno camon c8 marshmallow update coming on February, 2016 / Guess What Is Coming On Jumia? / Blackberry Q10 Not Coming On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bb Storm 9530 Not Coming On. by Jasiel(f): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hi guys! pls I need ur help. I got a storm 2 on thursday, oct 13th and it was in good condition. The battry however became completely drained later that evening and the thing shut down on its own as usual. When I tried charging it, the phone wouldn't come on. The led light just kept blinking red but the screen is completely dark. I've removed and replaced the battery severally but to no avail. Pls what should I do?
Re: Bb Storm 9530 Not Coming On. by eazydon(m): 1:29am On Oct 17, 2011
Usually, if the battery get too drained and has to shut down on its own, it does take some time to get back on. Moreover, it could also be a fault from the the charger you are using, is it the original charge, if it is, go on and plug the phone and leave it that way for some time. it will definitely get back on. If the charger is not authentic, you know what to do

(1) (Reply)

Advice / I Need Some One To Transport Goods From Canada To Nigeria / Ipad 2 Users!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.