Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers (96765 Views)

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Starships4u(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2023
maasoap:

This is the part I agree with.
Yeah, and in most cases, I don't pity these girls.. However it's their choice to do whatever they want to make money... Buh when the stuff bursts, they should own up to their shitz.

Good Morning Bro.
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by caandi: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hmmmm
When I was about 19 I had this guy overseas that I was dating and was saying he would bring me over and marry me once He settles somethings and stuff …
Most times he would video call me and tell me to send him my nudes
He tried to coerce me even sometimes to send it without my face showing
Omorrr I never fell for it nor obliged cos I was scared asf!
Just imagine if I has done that nonsense by now my videos would have been out cos I and him are no longer an item
It’s good to have sense and fear of God
It saves lives!
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by BankyGee(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ever8090:
Omo you wicked oooo🤣🤣🤣🤣.....I don find that girl video tire I no see.....if you get am you get linknwet unfit watch am send me an naa
If you fit drop your WhatsApp no for my email boss 🙌🏾
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Mysteriousworld: 3:53am On Jan 02
TOPCRUISE:
I can't marry a girl that a dirty past. Not to talk of a leak sex tape. Those who marry them and still pay bride price get mind.

Howd they know..

Many girls dont even know their nudes are out there
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Mysteriousworld: 3:56am On Jan 02
Miles300:
U wan blackmail me with My nude? Omo I go even do another video make u help me share gan gan...u cannot drain financially with a blackmail

Why havent you done any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.