Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) (78671 Views)

Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by alabo1: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2023
Wainey:
Wiping US?
Let me pretend I read that wrong

My brother Russia and China have the Arsenal to do so. The US also has the capacity to do so to either country. Russia currently has the largest nuclear arsenal and best delivery systems in the world (research and prove me wrong if possible). In an all out nuclear war nobody wins. That is why it is called MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction). Peace
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2023
No be person weh first start 100 meters na him they win the race
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Phantom233:
Putin is a living corpse,his days are numbered! Dogs that bite rarely bark. NATO will sink Russia under 2hours if the demented Putin dare try nonsense.
Same NATO that couldn't go and face-off with Russian black sea fleet ⛵ when Putin told them the grain deal is off?? grin grin. Why couldn't NATO and US ships go there and help liberate the black sea? Fear fear NATO grin
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by alabo1: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Wainey:
Oga, satan2 can wipe out Texas and France or smaller countries, not the entire USA.

It will take 4-5 satan2 to wipe out USA

I believe he meant Each missile can wipe out an area larger than Texas. The US is approximately 14 times the size of Texas. So it can as collateral damage after the blasts will do the rest. Do you have any idea how many kilotons each missike can carry? fat Biy and Little Man dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were just 1 kilotons. These can carry up to 20 kilotons each. Do the math
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by alabo1: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Only God knows who is the most foolish between you and Putin

God just told me it's actually you
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Phantom233:

NATO is not directly involved in ukraine war, it's just logistics support. When d time is right e go red for Putin.
logistics and support plays a crucial part of war . The difference here is that Ukraine provides meat 🍖 for the grinder grin. NATO provides everything from satellite 🛰️ reconnaissance to drones to tanks to artillery etc.. except men to die, So tell me how is NATO not directly involved?? grin grin. Dey play grin. NATO cannot do anything different from what they're currently doing grin
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by alabo1: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Guy stop deceiving yourself and stop been stupid to believe propaganda. That thing can't wipe off more than a state in USA. I don't know why you people are this naive and gullible

These missiles carry warheads that are independently targetable. Which means they can be sent multiple targets once they are in American Airspace. Even with a yield of 1-2 kilotons per warhead, the rest is history if even 10 warheads go through.

You guys should do some research first please
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Ikemba007: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2023
Always remember that the US is the only country that has dropped nuclear weapons in the entire history of mankind. So, dealing with them, any country that has it must be on alert.

AllenSpencer:
Chest-beating begins!

Always fumbling!

Life has repetitively taught me that, doers don't make noise! Empty barrels always make the loudest noises!

Now that drones are landing inside Russia, Putin just cooking up imaginations to satisfy his ego!

Putin is so delusional to great extent! He talks as if he has monopoly over destruction, forgetting Russia would become a scrap yard in an eventuality!

The same ego that befell Hitler, to believe he could conquer the world, is the same that is dwelling with Putin! Boasting about a war Russia "CAN NEVER" win!

Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2023
Risingsunn:
America never made noise about atomic bomb before the world war. They only used it and everyone ran into hiding. Putin just dey fool himself. Whatever Russia have, America has even more. I actually like America, they don't brag, when time reach we go know who which one dey effe rice pass.

I think Putin is just scared sha.
This føol thinks America doesn't brag grin grin. US unveiled what they boasted as the Alien bomber B-fifty something last year to the world and they boasted about its capabilities, but this one thinks that's not bragging grin. Every country brags bruh. No dey yarn anyhow. And with nukes leveling the playing field between the two, who cares what America has in hiding when nukes can do equivalent of damage? grin
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:21am On Sep 03, 2023
WriterNig:

It carries 12 warheads. Each warhead can wipe out an area the size of Texas.

52 States in the US. Do the math.

Cc Nlfpmod Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

There are not 52 states in the US, there are FIFTY— even children know that. Anyone who takes somebody who doesn’t know basic facts like you seriously has no thinking capacity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Segun2222:
sorry what delivery platform do they intend to deliver all this megatons before they also receive 100x more for 10 countries
what delivery platform? Is that a question or what? So Russia doesn't have delivery platform (s) for their nukes? 100x more from where? Do you know the number of nukes Russia has compared to NATO? grin and which other country aside US would dare step in a nuke war? 10 countries from where? Mention them make I see. Shey na France go want join body for nuke war or Which country exactly? grin LoL grin grin...

Make no mistake: US only ally is the UK, when the first nuke goes off, watch other players retreat and back off in droves grin
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Facidio: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2023
WriterNig:

It carries 12 warheads. Each warhead can wipe out an area the size of Texas.

52 States in the US. Do the math.

Cc Nlfpmod Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Na who never comot from house dey think say Na him papa house big pass

US wiill not show u what they have. Just try nonsense and the US will explode those warheads right in Russian soil

3 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by usagee36: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2023
Putin is a noise maker. The day he tries to use mass weapon, Russia will be wipe out earth. The world isn't Nigeria.
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by sonofsteven: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Rebelutionary:

I don't know how you find this stale news amusing! Is it today that Putin has been threatening to use nuclear weapons which you and I know is all "empty noise". When the US used nuclear weapons on Hiroshima there wasnt all this posturing abeg. Let him fire one nuke 100 times smaller than this so that we all watch how the cookie crumble...Between Putin and Kim Jung Un of north korea I don't even know who get mind pass.

Kim na madman but the man madness don reduce, what y'all don't know about USA be say they are always 200x ahead of others irrespective of when they became independent, their government and soldiers are prepared, they have autonomous securities, trained soldiers wey form groups and became like Wagner, e plenty die

US and secrecy na 5n6, they are like Israel but Israel own be say, e no dey find trouble, once you do them small thing, they retaliate big time b4 they can accept sorry, Israel and US have arsenal of anything can happen at anytime, especially Israel wey Islamic states surrounde, they have everything stationed out, e get somethings they don't make mouth with,Us and London will fold her hands and watch as missiles dey come to clear them off🤣🤣... I remembered when this Ukraine war was about to start,so many said Russia will finish them under 1week, e don dey enter 2yrs o

Just Ukraine o, na him putin wan wipe out countries wey be say if na technology and electrical engineering and scientific research etc, they will be first in line or second highest, make we just dey watch

One day match go start

Even dreaded Wagner group ran from Ukraine

Anyways, war no be good thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by GetSenseNow: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
And the UK and its allies would just wait for the missile to land in London abi. This Putin just mumu sometimes.

The guy don dey act like abnormal person since he has not been able to defeat Ukraine. A story of David and Goliath.
I just dey listen as una dey rant, I dey laugh. People wey no sabi anything about warfare and international geopolitics, but na una dey make noise pass

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2023
Facidio:

Na who never comot from house dey think say Na him papa house big pass

US wiill not show u what they have. Just try nonsense and the US will explode those warheads right in Russian soil
Shut up... The only remarkable thing US has achieved in terms of warfare is nukes, and that's the end 🔚!. They have absolutely nothing else hidden that we don't already know abeg. You think Russia's intelligence doesn't know all the things US have in their store? LoL grin
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by IamMobisola(f): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2023
Story…. Why haven’t they nuked Ukraine since abi are they no longer at war with Ukraine? 😏
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2023
Karnice600:

Always sounding daft and ignorant.

You area big fool if you cannot point to where the ignorance is. Stupid idiot.
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Facidio: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Badassniggga:
Shut up... The only remarkable thing US has achieved in terms of warfare is nukes, and that's the end 🔚!. They have absolutely nothing else hidden that we don't already know abeg. You think Russia's intelligence doesn't know all the things US have in their store? LoL grin

You are a child who knows nothing...
U just react to what ur brain thinks then conclude its final.
When u get older, you will see how stupid most of the things u thought or did or said were
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2023
abeg which one Nigeria get as defence now?
I want to feel safe somehow.

lipsrsealed
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by 11doubledee: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Benwallt:
What I don't understand is, was this bomb created because of animals, aliens or human beings?

Who is he hoping to kill?

No difference between him and African leaders. He is Mr sit tight too. He has spent 11years plus now.
No ooo,
He's been ruling for 19yrs ( 23yrs in all)
He's been president since 2000 ,after his 2nd term expired,placed his puppet Medvedev there for 4yrs to re write the constitution just like obasanjo once tried to do,so he can rule forever.
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by 11doubledee: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2023
sonofsteven:

Kim na madman but the man madness don reduce, what y'all don't know about USA be say they are always 200x ahead of others irrespective of when they became independent, their government and soldiers are prepared, they have autonomous securities, trained soldiers wey form groups and became like Wagner, e plenty die

US and secrecy na 5n6, they are like Israel but Israel own be say, e no dey find trouble, once you do them small thing, they retaliate big time b4 they can accept sorry, Israel and US have arsenal of anything can happen at anytime, especially Israel wey Islamic states surrounde, they have everything stationed out, e get somethings they don't make mouth with,Us and London will fold her hands and watch as missiles dey come to clear them off🤣🤣... I remembered when this Ukraine war was about to start,so many said Russia will finish them under 1week, e don dey enter 2yrs o

Just Ukraine o, na him putin wan wipe out countries wey be say if na technology and electrical engineering and scientific research etc, they will be first in line or second highest, make we just dey watch

One day match go start

Even dreaded Wagner group ran from Ukraine

Anyways, war no be good thing
U dey mind them "like for Russia share for USA/NATO/NAZIS"
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Belleful: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Lazy man Putin wen fear arrest, he no gree travel go south Africa. Na una dey hype. If he believe himself, make he attack Finland wen don use to join NATO make we verify who be who?
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2023
make dem launch the missles already....

enough of this blablas....

doers dont talk,they do....
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
abeg which one Nigeria get as defence now?
I want to feel safe somehow.

lipsrsealed

dig a hole and hide yourself....

nonesense....

dont take sides of any of this whites....
they have always been crazy since they appeared on this earth....
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2023
11doubledee:

No ooo,
He's been ruling for 19yrs ( 23yrs in all)
He's been president since 2000 ,after his 2nd term expired,placed his puppet Medvedev there for 4yrs to re write the constitution just like obasanjo once tried to do,so he can rule forever.

Wonderful!
You don't mean it.
The guy behaves like typical African leader
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by largeman4u(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Hope same will not be used to destroy the aggressor.
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2023
i would have launched them long ago....

the world needs some serious cleansin from this satanic whites....
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Neoteny7: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2023
Segun2222:
sorry what delivery platform do they intend to deliver all this megatons before they also receive 100x more for 10 countries

Ballistic trajectory of course. ICBMs.

Or they'll use hypersonics.
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by TenQ: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2023
NewBea:
The West should thread carefully. Putin is clearly not someone you mess with.
And because he is the only country with nuclear weapon, we seriously need to fear him o.

He should just make sure that his first salvo wipes out completely the following countries USA, Germany, UK, France, Italy otherwise, we shall drink water!

What a joke!
Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2023
Wainey:
Wiping US?
Let me pretend I read that wrong

My brother we have a lot of dull people. See them rushing to the UK and US embassy for japa. I wonder why they are not relocating to Russia

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) by Omalicious1: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2023
WriterNig:

🇷🇺 Vladimir Putin's terrifying Sarmat strategic missile system - also known as the Satan II - is ready for "combat duty", according to the head of Moscow's space agency.

Russia has issued a chilling nuclear warning to the West as Vladimir Putin put his Satan II nuclear missiles on “combat duty”, according to Moscow’s space agency.

The Sarmat, or Satan II, missile is a behemoth nuclear weapon capable of carrying up to 15 warheads across the globe and wiping out the United States. The weapon can also carry up to 24 Russian Avangard hypersonic glide vehicles, each capable of carrying a nuclear warhead 27 times the speed of sound.

The super heavy intercontinental ballistic missiles can reportedly reach the UK - 1,600 miles from where they are stationed - in just six minutes.

With a range of about 11,000 miles, strategic targets in the US such as New York or Washington DC are well within striking distance.

“The Sarmat strategic complex has been put on combat duty,” the head of the Russian space agency Yuri Borisov told a group of students earlier today.

The terrifying missiles were slated to become operational at the end of 2022, however, this was delayed for unknown reasons.

Last year, Vladimir Putin said: “In the near future, Sarmat ICBMs will be put on combat duty for the first time.

“We know there will be a certain delay in time but this does not change our plans - everything will be done.”

If e sure for am, make him travel comot from Russia

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.