Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief (700 Views)

James Ibori Na Thief But Him Mama Like Am / Army Should Declare Operation Kadan Kadan In Lagos / Everybody Na Thief Joor??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Finestgurlie(f): 5:14am On Sep 03, 2023
Hahahahahaha
e pain dem ooo

1 Like

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Finestgurlie(f): 5:14am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Finestgurlie(f): 5:14am On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by ican2020: 5:20am On Sep 03, 2023
Stop because someone else decided to behave like idiot dose not mean you should copy them and behave likewise

2 Likes

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by helinues: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2023
Imagine, even those who are known to be notorious scammers on this forum dey also open their mouth to call others a thief.

Wonders don Shellac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Unperturbedpota: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
Imagine, even those who are known to be notorious scammers on this forum dey also open their mouth to call others a thief.

Wonders don Shellac

But omenka aka leodeking didn't say anything. That one I know is a notorious scammer
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by helinues: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

But omenka aka leodeking didn't say anything. That one I know is a notorious scammer

Stop jumping into my mentions.

Make your comments and waka.

Thank you
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by raskymonojendor: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2023

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Unperturbedpota: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Stop jumping into my mentions.

Make your comments and waka.

Thank you

Slow down kiddo. Don't dump all them emotions on me. What's wrong with you? Are you sure you good?
Take some time off this forum for your mental health , you shouldn't act like this again, ever.

4 Likes

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by helinues: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Slow down kiddo. Don't dump all them emotions on me. What's wrong with you? Are you sure you good?
Take some time off this forum for your mental health , you shouldn't act like this again, ever.

Again stop jumping into my mentions. That your reverse psychology is not working.

So you knew about the person you mentioned as a scammer but not aware about the notorious scammer who made this thread.

Why are you eating hypocrisy raw?
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by gabbytabby: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2023
Usual culprits without home training.

1 Like

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Finestgurlie(f): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Wonders don Shellac
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu ụ́rchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by helinues: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu ụ́rchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

What's the correlation of this your crying epistle with my comments?

Anyways, Isaiah 48:22

1 Like

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Uyomiya: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

My friend shatap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Finestgurlie(f): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

1 Like

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Finestgurlie(f): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

My friend shatap
helinues sees you
he runs

1 Like

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Uyomiya: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
helinues sees you
he runs

He is a jobless man and can't stand with Men only bole and beans gossipers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by helinues: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

My friend shatap

Dear Lord, I am grateful for this morning. Thank you for making me productive in life without wasting time and life away on futile efforts.

One person switching monikers to be talking to himself publicly, no be so madness dey start.

I thank you God again jare

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Uyomiya: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Dear Lord, I am grateful for this morning. Thank you for making me productive in life without wasting time and life away on futile efforts.

One person switching monikers to be talking to himself publicly, no be so madness dey start.

Helinues leave your parents house and look for an apartment

1 Like

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by helinues: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Helinues leave your parents house and look for an apartment

Leaving or staying in one's parents house shouldn't warrant futile efforts, dancing nakedly in the public, being incoherent, acting weird.

Don't you think
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Uyomiya: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Leaving or staying in one's parents house shouldn't warrant futile efforts, dancing nakedly in the public.

Don't you think

Is that why you are dragging the house with your parents?

1 Like

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by helinues: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Is that why you are dragging the house with your parents?

Is that your current predicament in life? Is it the frustrations of dragging the house with your parents made you to be wasting time and life away trolling others for years?

I get time for you this morning. Tell us about what you are currently going through in life that you want to give up, may be we could help before things gone bad.

We can't allow you to continue in this way, God forbids
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Unperturbedpota: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Again stop jumping into my mentions. That your reverse psychology is not working.

So you knew about the person you mentioned as a scammer but not aware about the notorious scammer who made this thread.

Why are you eating hypocrisy raw?

Dude are you sure you are okay? Who the hell created this thread? I do not spend endless hours here so how on earth would I know this person? Omo , you need to stay off and heal.
You got alotta issues man. 🤔
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by helinues: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Dude are you sure you are okay? Who the hell created this thread? I do not spend endless hours here so how on earth would I know this person? Omo , you need to stay off and heal.
You got alotta issues man. 🤔

You do not spend endless hours here but you are aware about the activities of a moniker who is no longer active but feigning ignorant about the op. Clean your mouth from ridiculous lies.

You are not talking to a baby.. You know I have actually been watching the activities of this moniker, it could be the same troller, which character the guy hasn't acted on this forum.

To win a mind game with me, better not play at all
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Uyomiya: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

You do not spend endless hours here but you are aware about the activities of a moniker who is no longer active but feigning ignorant about the op. Clean your mouth from ridiculous lies.

You are not talking to a baby.. You know I have actually been watching the activities of this moniker, it could be the same troller, which character the guy hasn't acted on this forum.

Leave nairaland for your mental health.

You are now hallucinating, soon your will accuse your family members of creating monikers
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by helinues: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Leave nairaland for your mental health.

You are now hallucinating, soon your will accuse your family members of creating monikers

How much do you normally give to that nurse to have access to your phone?

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Unperturbedpota: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

What are you talking about? Dude are you high? Wow !!! See the talk about a forum? Why you soundmg like this is a full time job?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dude are you normal ?! You think I gave an F about you or anyone here on this forum? Nigga I log in check read threads and vamoose! See all the talk psychology and all over a forum? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 men you need to do something with your time. Go out more. Read about. What is wrong with you? And I thought you were one of the few normal peeps here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow !!!you are actually feeling fly over comments on a cheap forum? Wow

Add that to your resume and get a job with it. What a dolt 🤣🙄
Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Helgreenluv(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

My brother me sef I join you in thanking God that I have something productive that I'm doing with my time. Unlike Chinedu aka finestgurlie. That guy matter tire me. Only one person get more than 20 moniker. The way the guy carry Tinubu matter for head, I just pray say no be Tinubu matter go kill am sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kadan Kadan Tinubu Na Thief by Helgreenluv(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

How much do you normally give to that nurse to have access to your phone?
Abeg free that nonentity. He's clearly a drug abuser. You can tell from the way he's talking nonsense

(1) (Reply)

What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week / APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? / The Poor Are Losing Their Grip!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.