Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week (702 Views)

Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by Gentlelox: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2023
If you're wondering what will Unfold, let me give you a glimpse into the future. You may like it, you may not. But it doesn't stop it from happening. It the voice of the prophet. The voice of the oracle.

The PEPT will make the verdict in favor of BAT. This is their biggest mistake. This will lead to civil unrest and a nation wide protest.

If you are wondering if the Military will take over, yes they will. I can't mention names now to avoid averting a predestined events. But a popular G will be involved. The military will take over and this will lead to a 2yr military rule ...

There is no argument here. If you don't like the prophecy, go and pray about it. No need for name calling. I said what i saw.

Don't use this trend to attack Obi or Atiku, or BAT . Respect!

3 Likes

Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by haffaze777(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Army will then waste alot of headless mob a.k.a pigodientgrin

I don't read mention or quote from headless mob,so don't waste your time to write me because I won't read it

7 Likes

Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by Gentlelox: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2023
haffaze777:

I don't read mention or quote from headless mob,so don't waste your time to write me because I won't read it
seun mynd44 can u please remove this baby from my trend?

1 Like

Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by Danielomisco(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Bro prophecy? Let's see
Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by illicit(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by seunmsg(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Gentlelox:
If you're wondering what will Unfold, let me give you a glimpse into the future. You may like it, you may not. But it doesn't stop it from happening. It the voice of the prophet. The voice of the oracle.

The PEPT will make the verdict in favor of BAT. This is their biggest mistake. This will lead to civil unrest and a nation wide protest.

If you are wondering if the Military will take over, yes they will. I can't mention names now to avoid averting a predestined events. But a popular G will be involved. The military will take over and this will lead to a 2yr military rule ...

There is no argument here. If you don't like the prophecy, go and pray about it. No need for name calling. I said what i saw.

The part in bold gave you out as a liar. You are using the usual strategy of scamming pastors that we are now well aware of. The part in bold is your backup just in case your evil prediction fails.

Let me be clear to you and others like you, PEPT will give its verdict tomorrow and it will be in favour of the man that won the election. The losers who want to usurp power will cry blood and that’s all. Bola Tinubu will rule till 2027 at the first instance.

And yes, we are not praying about anything because a bunch of losers can’t do shit. The noisy minority will have their say and the sensible majority will have their way. You can now rest with your prophesy isonu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by eleniyan2020: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Gentlelox:

na you and your family wan protest?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by bigdawg7: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2023
Anybody won try go protest for abuja go collect better janetting

3 Likes

Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by helinues: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Any officers who waste 3 bullets without hitting target would be prosecuted.

It be like some of una never dey aware about the order given to our security personnels sha

You do anyhow, you see anyhow

2 Likes

Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by Bibi1410: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2023
This is biggest anticipated electoral tribunal case in Nigeria and Africa. I think if Tinubu wins, SE will start discussing Biafra seriously again and this time they will have the backing of their elites which they never had before. (Let's not forget how Bokoharam started, they felt the system was unjust and wanted their own system. Today they run 24 local governments parallel to the Nigerian state). I think for the sake of the country it's better that Tinubu losses and there is a rerun and hopefully he wins with an even larger margin and with 25% in FCT than the judgement automatically sways his way with all these anomalies like no 25% in FCT etc and most importantly the general anger in the air. If we want Nigeria to prosper, cool heads have to prevail and view the implications of all these decisions for the future of the country not just what feels good today.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by Gentlelox: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:
Any officers who waste 3 bullets without hitting target would be prosecuted.

It be like some of una never dey aware about the order given to our security personnels sha

You do anyhow, you see anyhow
so u are willing to sacrifice human life for one man political ambition.

May God Grants u sense
Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by Switruth: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
haffaze777:

You are still a kid. You think military rule sees any civilian as human? Every tribe dey collect well. I remember when Buhari and babangida was a military ruler. Everybody dey use saw dust dey cook corn meal. Keep joking about only one tribe. U self no go fit shake body.
Re: What Will Unfold From Tomorrow To Next Week by kk2027: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgement Sold Tinubu Out Not Atiku / Reasons Why The Fulani Terrorists Are Having It Easy In The Southwest And North. / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Peter Obi For Unproductive Tenure As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.