Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,891 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Satan: The Bringer Of Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan: The Bringer Of Death (84 Views)

Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / Satan The Choirmaster? / Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satan: The Bringer Of Death by AbundantLife05: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2023
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION
Satan: The Bringer of Death. John 10:10
The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. NLT

Satan was not created as Satan, he was created as Lucifer, one of the Cherubs of God. He was a beautiful being who walked in the presence of God in heaven. By the time he was created, he was perfect until iniquity was found in him. Ezekiel 28:15-19: “You were blameless in all you did from the day you were created until the day evil was found in you. [16]Your rich commerce led you to violence, and you sinned. So I banished you in disgrace from the mountain of God. I expelled you, O mighty guardian, from your place among the stones of fire. [17]Your heart was filled with pride because of all your beauty. Your wisdom was corrupted by your love of splendor. So I threw you to the ground and exposed you to the curious gaze of kings. [18]You defiled your sanctuaries with your many sins and your dishonest trade. So I brought fire out from within you, and it consumed you. I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. [19]All who knew you are appalled at your fate. You have come to a terrible end, and you will exist no more.” NLT
Ever since he was expelled from the presence of God down to earth, he has been a shadow of himself. One of the things he has become is a murderer. The name and person of Satan is synonymous to death. He has completely become the opposite of God who brings life. John 1:4: The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone. John 10:10: The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. NLT.

This morning, I am writing to remind you that the devil has nothing to offer you than death in the long run. He is the master of sin and sin ends in death. Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. NLT. Therefore, whenever you are faced with the option of either satisfying the desires of the flesh, remember that the short time reward of sin leads to death in the long run which is both physical and spiritual.

God bless you.
Re: Satan: The Bringer Of Death by helinues: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2023
Chai, Satan, one of the most accused victim in others mistakes

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Closed Heaven Dr DK Olukoya / Hell Is Real / The Right People And The Right Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.