Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje (6098 Views)

Kano APC: Ganduje Defeats Shekarau, Barau At Appeal Court / 2023: Why Zoning May Not Work In APC – Ganduje / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by fatherjesse(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2023
Ole, through hook and crook abi
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by Proudlyomonna: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2023
Kennitrust:
I will surely witness the fall of APC in this country... Amen!

Amen oo.

The fall of Apc should be the prayer of anyone who has sympathy for this Country.

This one now is talking about rigging oo grin
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by Mjshexy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lol...99% after impoverishing the people and stealing their common wealth, APC should rather cover their faces in shame than coming out to plead for votes from kogites. It's judgment time for them and except they intend to rig with the support of the fed govt and the criminals at INEC, i don't see how they will get upto 10% votes in kogi state. But one may want to assume the corrupt INEC will want to conduct a fair election this time bcoz of the mess they are currently enmeshed in due to the sham they conducted that brought in Tinubu and others and bcoz all eyes are fixed on them this time.
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by Agugbadin: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
With a failure government of Thug Yahaya Bello?, Continue to dream.
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by Menclothing: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Out of the 6 state election
Pdp
Lp and Apc will all win

Vote individual not party
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by HRMK: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
that is if not abandoned same way adamu and you ignored osun and kano respectively!
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by Weretuntun: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Yankee101:
Story
After yaya Bello’s terrible performance he wants to bring his cousin
what evidence did you have that he is his cousion,always feeding on false media news, i visit kogi state last week. and is clear that apc is kogi state..
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by OZIOGU1: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Weretuntun:
what evidence did you have that he is his cousion,always feeding on false media news, i visit kogi state last week. and is clear that apc is kogi state..

I hope they listen to you, APC and Tinubu cannot afford to lose the first election under Thier administration, secondly opposition in Kogi is dead
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kennitrust:
I will surely witness the fall of APC in this country... Amen!

Amen and Amen
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by BALLOSKI: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
jrobbins:

Riggers of election.

How can you expect 99% when Kogi east and west is against Ododo?

None of Muri, Dino, Ododo, Rear Admiral Jibrin can even boast of 40% and this dollar thief is opening his smelly mouth to say trash.
That Admiral is getting at Muri for helping them to disqualify him for Yahaya Bello to cruise to victory in 2019. He's not forgiving him. He and Muri, having come from the east with higher voting strength in the state, could have easily come together to wrestle power from Yahaya and his cousin brother, but I understand his case.
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by BALLOSKI: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
Weretuntun:
This one is a general knowledge. Ododo is his cousin brother.

Kogi is for APC? You must be joking. Lol
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by BALLOSKI: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
OZIOGU1:

I hope they listen to you, APC and Tinubu cannot afford to lose the first election under Thier administration, secondly opposition in Kogi is dead

In a free and fair election, APC won't even come 3rd in the election.

Reasons:

1. Yahaya Bello failed developmentally.
2. He doesn't pay salary.
3. He's violent.
4. He chose his cousin brother, from the same ward, same polling unit and LG to succeed him. Even his own ebira people from other LGs in his zone are complaining.

5.He did 8 years, as a minority, instead of him to push power to another senatorial zone, he held it in his own zone. He could have started the culture of rotation in the state. Imagine what the Igala would do when power returns to them.

6. Dino is popular. Taju of ADC from the Okun side is also popular. Muri is really a big force in the state. Admiral Jibrin is there.

APC can win with bloodletting style of rigging like they did in 2019. If not, they'd lose.

Couple with this hardship under APC? Dem go run protest vote in that state, except of course, things improve before the election.
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by Weretuntun: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
OZIOGU1:

don,t mind them, november is around the corner.the reality will down on them
Re: Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje by Weretuntun: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
BALLOSKI:
This one is a general knowledge. Ododo is his cousin brother.

Kogi is for APC? You must be joking. Lol
Don't worry. your eyes will clear after election.,
hmmhmm, omode oo mo ogun,oun pe le eko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari / Pictures Of Rochas Okorocha's Son Amen Construction Company / Watch As UGM Attack A Police Station In Orlu Yesterday, Police Rescue Team Fled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.