Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 (3152 Views)

Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / Polaris Bank 2022 Recruitment / Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Polaris bank has started sending out invitation mails for the final stage of the recruitment exercise for 2023 Polaris graduate intensive training (PGIT). If you’ve gotten this mail, kindly drop a comment.
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Daveiggy: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Turn3r:
Polaris bank has started sending out invitation mails for the final stage of the recruitment exercise for 2023 Polaris graduate intensive training (PGIT). If you’ve gotten this mail, kindly drop a comment.
have you gotten yours?, What's the next stage
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Daveiggy:

I have done the assessment center but I’ve not gotten the invitation for training school yet
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Daveiggy:

The next stage is the training school …
Have you done the assessment center ??
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Daveiggy: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Yes I did the assessment center on the 24th august, nothing yet from them, how do you know they've started sending mails
Turn3r:

The next stage is the training school …
Have you done the assessment center ??
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Daveiggy:
Yes I did the assessment center on the 24th august, nothing yet from them, how do you know they've started sending mails

I did my own assessment center on the 23rd.. I got a contact of a someone that was there for the assessment as well.. he told me he got an invite on the 1st of sept for the training school.
I think it’s in batches and we’re probably in the second batch since we didn’t get an unsuccessful mail

1 Like

Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Daveiggy: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Do you know anyone who has gotten the unsuccessful mail?
Turn3r:

I did my own assessment center on the 23rd.. I got a contact of a someone that was there for the assessment as well.. he told me he got an invite on the 1st of sept for the training school.
I think it’s in batches and we’re probably in the second batch since we didn’t get an unsuccessful mail
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Daveiggy:
Do you know anyone who has gotten the unsuccessful mail?

I have not heard of any
So I’m not sure
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Abubakarcna: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2023
I got an invitation. And I also write the test
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Abubakarcna: 4:28am On Sep 07, 2023
I wrote my test on 4th September 2023. I received an sms 7th September 2023. "Please check your inbox, Junk & Spam mail on an important information from our partner Dragnet on a Computer Based Test for Polaris Bank"

I am yet to receive there mail. But yesterday I got a call from polaris bank. But I miss the call two times. I hope I will received another one again today
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Abubakarcna:
I wrote my test on 4th September 2023. I received an sms 7th September 2023. "Please check your inbox, Junk & Spam mail on an important information from our partner Dragnet on a Computer Based Test for Polaris Bank"

I am yet to receive there mail. But yesterday I got a call from polaris bank. But I miss the call two times. I hope I will received another one again today

Hello good morning..when did you apply for the program?? And also are you based in Lagos ?
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Abubakarcna:

You just wrote the aptitude test right ??
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2023
Abubakarcna:

You just wrote the aptitude test right??
You’ve not done the assessment center yet?
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Abubakarcna: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2023
I wrote the aptitute test and I received a call from polaris bank. Together with SMS. I should check my mail. Yesterday I received the mail asking me to upload my credentials, waec, BSc, Nysc, birth certificate, and cv
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Abubakarcna:
I wrote the aptitute test and I received a call from polaris bank. Together with SMS. I should check my mail. Yesterday I received the mail asking me to upload my credentials, waec, BSc, Nysc, birth certificate, and cv

you applied for a different program right??
not the graduate trainee program
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Miagro: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2023
Turn3r:

you applied for a different program right??
not the graduate trainee program

Nooo its the same PGIT because i did the same too..i think there will be 2 batches and this is the second batch
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Daveiggy: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
You did the same this year or last year?
Miagro:

Nooo its the same PGIT because i did the same too..i think there will be 2 batches and this is the second batch
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Miagro:

Ok please help clarify this questions
1.) when did you apply, write the aptitude test
2.) did you go for assessment center and when did you do the assessment center
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Miagro: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Daveiggy:
You did the same this year or last year?

This year...this current ongoing recruitment
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Miagro: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Turn3r:

Ok please help clarify this questions
1.) when did you apply, write the aptitude test
2.) did you go for assessment center and when did you do the assessment center

I applied the same time with u people..i wrote the aptitude test on 4th of this month..
I was emailed on tuesday to send some of my credentials not later than today 5pm
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Miagro:

I applied the same time with u people..i wrote the aptitude test on 4th of this month..
I was emailed on tuesday to send some of my credentials not later than today 5pm

I don’t really understand boss..please let’s tAlk on WhatsApp 08179475702..that’s my number please hit me up
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Daveiggy: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Have you been scheduled for an assessment center, and where are you applying from?
Miagro:

Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Another set of invite mails was sent out on the 25th of this month..kindly check your mails if you did the assessment center

1 Like

Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by danielbasil: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2023
Hello house,
1. please i need to know if Polaris bank give offer letter immediately after training school.?
2. what is the current salary of Graduate trainee after training school?
3. is there any cut of mark to pass before u get offer letter or once u attend training school u will get the job offer letter?
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Turn3r: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
danielbasil:
Hello house,
1. please i need to know if Polaris bank give offer letter immediately after training school.?
2. what is the current salary of Graduate trainee after training school?
3. is there any cut of mark to pass before u get offer letter or once u attend training school u will get the job offer letter?

hello,

most of this questions will mostly fetch you speculative answers.
i suggest you make enquires directly with someone who already went through the training already
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by mubay27(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2023
Turn3r:

I don’t really understand boss..please let’s tAlk on WhatsApp 08179475702..that’s my number please hit me up
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by mubay27(m): 12:56am On Oct 11, 2023
Same here, can i get your WhatsApp number?
Abubakarcna:

1 Like

Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Miagro: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2023
mubay27:
Same here, can i get your WhatsApp number?

Did u do assessment center??
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by mubay27(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
I didn’t
Miagro:

Did u do assessment center??
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Miagro: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
mubay27:
I didn’t

Have they sent u assessment mail?
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by mubay27(m): 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Yeah I received assessment mail on the 10th of October.
Can you pls drop your WhatsApp number for better communication
Miagro:

Have they sent u assessment mail?
Re: Polaris Graduate Trainee Program 2023 by Miagro: 12:43am On Oct 12, 2023
mubay27:
Yeah I received assessment mail on the 10th of October.
Can you pls drop your WhatsApp number for better communication

Drop urs ill message u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei Is Harrassing Staff To Sign Oath! / So Touching!!the Untold Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau. / How I Survived My 35 Years In The Oil Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.