Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC (26252 Views)

You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC / Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC / Stop Rejecting Old Naira Notes, NURTW Tells Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by TefBarzz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
May it never be well with the management of this NURTW...what other time to register your grievances with these lameducks in power if not now? Aren't they in this country
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by TefBarzz(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
delkuf:
it is already harder
I tire o
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by TefBarzz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
delkuf:
then let it get worst. What is the benefit of a government that is clueless and confused.
What could possibly be worse than this?
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by layzie: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jagaban2012:

All these Nursery school political scope Una dey play on Nairaland or social media....is not for me....I don pass all this baby comments....if you doubt ,
Ask about my Monicker from the" Politics Moderator " He monitor my comments like SSS officials...the my political.indepthness has.made me Political Iroko on so many social media. Platform.....

I wouldn't want to waste my time on you because from all.your comments, it is obvious that you need to be tutored by a political mentor....you suppose to learn how to crawl first before you start jumping like an Obo Lagido....

So what will put food on my table today like dis, is to begin to ask people about u? Pls take care of urself and enjoy the rest of your day. Good bye
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Jostoman: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
MRMRMR:

Just tell me one thing this so called strike will achieve? because it's not about fuel subsidy, it's about palliative distribution.
Maybe it could help u get ur 2 cups of rice & 1 cube of maggi. then u call for more strikes when u finish eating the 2 cups. Ozuo
the strike will make government do the needful.
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Jagaban2012: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
layzie:

So what will put food on my table today like dis, is to begin to ask people about u? Pls take care of urself and enjoy the rest of your day. Good bye

As if I beg you to come and quote my comments...Jobless boy.....the early go.back and join your lowlifer colleagues or league the better for you.
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Jagaban2012: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2023
layzie:

And if.you know.writing crap like this will not out food on your table.....why do.you start it?/

The gods are.not.to be blame...for your sorrowful.life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Amosun Shelves Senatorial Ambition / Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos) / Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.