Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC (26236 Views)

You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC / Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC / Stop Rejecting Old Naira Notes, NURTW Tells Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Voiceofthestree: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2023
This country is a joke I swear illegitimate Nurtw self deh talk doing the job of there master I remember the day this man come to one party in Ibadan eru iku way follow an go reach 100 or more with pump action cutlass and different jazz this man control all the thout in Lagos state how can this rogue become national chairman apc will finish this zooo
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Voiceofthestree: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I like this statement from NURTW. Strike is not the solution but dialogue.

NLC is an ethnic union acting a script from the SE .

There is hardship which will not last longer and NLC wants to worsen it.

I condemn the strike, I condemn it I condemn it. I condemn it.

The strike will never hold as we the patriotic Nigerian youths will chase NLC out of the roads should they match round the roads.

We are waiting

Agbeero if NLC come out to protest try stop them I want check something

1 Like

Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Voiceofthestree: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2023
bobosh02:
see the way u said wat you don't know with so much boldness.So ogun state is now a muslim northern state,Baruwa is from ogun state,he was even a former state chairman of NURTW ogun state.

Yes Baruwa is front Ogun state asiwaju remove him and put his long time loyalist Agbede
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Weathered: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2023
Never once has this happened. NURTW...a body of mindless touts and pseudo-criminals concerning its illiterate self with the legitimate activities of a professional body like NLC.

I have never been a political writer but Tinubu will be 1000 times worse than Buhari.

A thug and drug pusher can never change.

2 Likes

Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by brownroofpipuar: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2023
Na dem Tajudeen Agbede.
When it favors them they keep quiet when it doesn't their loud mouth will open wide and their tribal betrayal and backstabbing game comes to play.

1 Like

Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Fcwilly: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Parachoko:
well, I don't think Majority of Nigerians will agree with your opinion .

I agree with him, the situation is already worsts, he that's down fears no fall. This government is highly clueless
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Parachoko: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Fcwilly:

I agree with him, the situation is already worsts, he that's down fears no fall. This government is highly clueless
You're part of the Minority.
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Fcwilly: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2023
delkuf:
then let it get worst. What is the benefit of a government that is clueless and confused.

The government has lost control, and like a train on high speed that has derailed, it crashing won't be funny
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by delkuf(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2023
Fcwilly:

The government has lost control, and like a train on high speed that has derailed, it crashing won't be funny
are you warning me
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by adelafe2019: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2023
The govt. Claimed that fuel was been smuggled from Nigeria to neighbouring countries where it was sold at very high prices as the major reason for removing fuel subsidy.

Why didn't the govt. sack and imprison all corrupt security agents that aided and albeit fuel smuggling? But rather punish the citizens by increasing fuel price leading to inflation, businesses folding up, unemplyment,hunger, diseases and death without providing reasonable palliative before the removal.
We read in the news that the new govt. has spent triple amount of money it realised in 3 months. At present we have more than triple no. of ministers than U.S..A. Hence cost of governance is too high.

The major challenge of Nigerians before May29 till now are banditry, kidnapping ,terrorism, herdsmen invasion of farms, terrorism and Bokoharaam killings . That's what the new admin. should have tackled first .The high currency exchange rate is the last straw that broke the Camel's back. Republic of Benin's currency is even stronger than our naira.

HUNGER IS TOO MUCH IN NIGERIA. WHO FEELS IT KNOWS IT.
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by delkuf(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2023
LZAA:
The amount of e..diots on this thread is simply amazing
SmhπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
sincerely. That is why Nigeria is like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by delkuf(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2023
Parachoko:
you see, the minority will soon become the majority
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by MrFly(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Ajaero has been landed a fatal blow by NURTW. u have embarked on 5 different strikes in 3months yet no impact. stop using the masses for ur personal gain Ajaero. Toothless bulldog
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by labi9870: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=AdaojoTheUrchin post=125544348]

He installed a TAJUDEEN AGBEDE (yoruba mooslim) after kicking out Baruwa a Muslim northern. The North and East would soon pull out of NURTW or form their own parallel bodies. After all, unionism is not by force. Right to associate or not associate is sacrosanct. Yorubas in NURTW did it before, other tribes can also do so and render NURTW toothless.

Varuna is actually from Ogun state !! A typical Yoruba man
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Fcwilly: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Parachoko:
That cannot be silenced
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Fcwilly: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2023
delkuf:
are you warning me
The strike must hold
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Mayeldah(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2023
The Lamidi Apapa of NURTW has spoken

We know who is behind the scene!
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by delkuf(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Fcwilly:

The strike must hold
that is what want

1 Like

Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by obi58: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2023
Lexiskillz09:

Says the stupid fool.
Oya embark on strike and stop making noise

What your garrulous incontinence shows is that either you're a paid miscreant selling your birthright for peanuts or of all fools you are the most foolish. Either way, reasoning with you is wasted because you quite obviously are not here for intellectual discourse. You're just here to bandy insults all around and not coherently make a case for your point of view.

You just graduated but obviously you learnt nothing in school that's why you are here insulting your generation. When elders are talking you are supposed to pay attention so that you can learn but the few strands of hair on your chest seem to have given you false bravado.

You are yet to decide on a course of study for masters and are seeking advice. By the time you start job hunting and no one is feeding you, I'm sure you will understand just how foolish you have been and how you are disgracing the hands that are going through hell in this economy to feed layabouts like you.
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by HRMK: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2023
JOE AJAERO IS A HIGHLY CONFUSED MAN THAT CANT THINK OUT OF THE BOX!HIS ONLY SOLUTION TO ANY LABOUR CHALLENGE IS SENDING THE WORKERS TO ABANDON THEIR DUTY POSTS!WHO OR WHAT MADE HIM THE PRESIDENT OF NLC?
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Lexiskillz09: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2023
obi58:

What your garrulous incontinence shows is that either you're a paid miscreant selling your birthright for peanuts or of all fools you are the most foolish. Either way, reasoning with you is wasted because you quite obviously are not here for intellectual discourse. You're just here to bandy insults all around and not coherently make a case for your point of view.

You just graduated but obviously you learnt nothing in school that's why you are here insulting your generation. When elders are talking you are supposed to pay attention so that you can learn but the few strands of hair on your chest seem to have given you false bravado.

You are yet to decide on a course of study for masters and are seeking advice. By the time you start job hunting and no one is feeding you, I'm sure you will understand just how foolish you have been and how you are disgracing the hands that are going through hell in this economy to feed layabouts like you.

Oga go strike make we see. Stop the unnecessary long epistle of Noise
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by obi58: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2023
Lexiskillz09:

Oga go strike make we see. Stop the unnecessary long epistle of Noise

On Colos.
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by LudaChriz(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2023
Parachoko:
well, I don't think Majority of Nigerians will agree with your opinion .
I'm sure those liking your comments are robots

1 Like

Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by spiSeyi: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Apus:
Just imagine...Wetin concern agbero with overload?
This country don mad! Not surprised though, We know who is actually behind NURTW.

NOTE: NLC is going on strike to protest government's lack of transparency and commitment in the manner the issue of palliative is being handled. You call the below palliative?

We keep shouting it... Roll out buses that run on alternative source of energy if possible which would allow people move their goods and services at a cheaper cost, constant electricity, allow regulated inflow of food especially rice to augment local production. The average man just wants to eat and survive. It's not too much to ask.

This can only happen in Alaibo bcs that is where 1 liter of of kerosene are being shared every 4 yrs grin
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Southwestidiot: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one from NURTW.
I don't know why NLC is crying more than the bereaved.
Mumu shot that your pit toilet mouth, they are all civil servants work and earning 30k minimum wage with this high level of inflation and you expect them not to cry for help? Please stop fooling yourself, let your brain work for once instead of your fingers thinking for you
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Quebec91(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Revolution2022:
Tinubu has installed a political NURTW.With this new chairman,thugs will steal ballot boxes nationwide
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by SirLakes: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Agbero dey threaten NLC grin grin
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by luluman: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one from NURTW.
Shut up! Who yold you they cry more than any bereaved? The bereaved cry the most but nobody would listen hence they speak for us. You selfish soul.
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by BJanta: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one from NURTW.

Ajaero is an Iboman from Anambra State working for Obi, and not for the Nigerian masses. Now you should understand.
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Jagaban2012: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2023
layzie:

Ok, but are you not suffering? Is this present economic situation sweeting you? Are u happy with the palliative collected? Do u think the govt can do better? Are u happy with what has happened to naira? Food prices nko, it's fine with you? Is the essence of strike not to force govt to care/do better?

What will finally finish this country will be politics of tribalism, it makes people blind to their own suffering and problems. More dangerous is the fact that it makes people not to hold leaders accountable simply because na our brother.

I read the statement of the nurtw chairman and I just don't understand. Oga said Nigerians are now struggling to survive and yet nlc should go and sit down because president is from sw. Ok, y are Nigerians struggling to survive now? Isnt it because of subsidy removal plus naira floating all at once
? Govt has saved trillions from this according to them, can't they do better with it to ameliorate the suffering? Can't we at least try and save the naira a bit seeing that we are majorly import dependent?? Isn't all this y people are now struggling to survive and those with means leaving the country in droves? Isn't these y monthly take home Can't take people home anymore? Can't the govt do better to aid their survival??

Politics of tribalism go kill us patapata

All these Nursery school political scope Una dey play on Nairaland or social media....is not for me....I don pass all this baby comments....if you doubt ,
Ask about my Monicker from the" Politics Moderator " He monitor my comments like SSS officials...the my political.indepthness has.made me Political Iroko on so many social media. Platform.....

I wouldn't want to waste my time on you because from all.your comments, it is obvious that you need to be tutored by a political mentor....you suppose to learn how to crawl first before you start jumping like an Obo Lagido....
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by obailala(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Lol.. No surprises! NURTW's now a branch of the presidency.
Re: This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC by Montaque(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
"The present administration of President Bola Tinubu is barely three months in office and Ajaero has threatened to go on strike on 5 different occasions. Haba! Our people in Southwest have started to read ethnic/ political meanings to NLC positions on Tinubu administration."

The above should tell you that the NURTW leader speaks for his "people in the South West". A national union speaking like an ethnic union. Every institution is bowing to kiss the ring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA / Buhari, Akeredolu And APC Governors In Akure (photo) / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Uncovered Eko Innovation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.