Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters (43823 Views)

Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / Frm NDDC Chair: Lauretta Onochie Becomes Stranded, Homeless After Fleeing To UK / Sacked-nddc Board Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie Becomes Stranded, Homeless After (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Ahigbo1: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
It got to a point I applauded Saharareporters for their investigative prowess. Now, their narratives are less investigative but flavoured with bittered energy and bigotry.
I'm no fan of Lauretta, but this news lacks basic investigative onions

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Codes151(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sahara reporters is a very stupid media handle.

Very stupid new blog.

This woman was abused in her own house by her wicked sister. Na wa. Life.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by phemmyfour: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dpen11:
How true is this news?

For your school projects, thesis, PowerPoint etc
Please check my signature for my details.Thanks
How mush
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Sirianese: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

Aunty Lauretta Onochie was a Lecturer in the UK before she went to Work for Buhari

The fact you surrounded yourself with Prostitutes doesn't make every woman one

Lauretta Onochie that Tinubu will soon give a key Post

I guess she was teaching prostítution tongue

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by YouandiAllofus: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Racoon:
And why and where is she running to? Is she not enjoying the it will favour me and my family government they enthroned?

Now Lauretta Oniochie, the legendary mace thief of 2018 - Omo Agege, Carol Ojugbo and others in Delta APC have been rendered useless after being used to do the dirty jobs. Just see the shameless, hypocrite and palmy guzzler back then;
Renewed shege grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Godsonkemz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
So this political harlot Lauretta onochie can be this afraid.

God continue to put misunderstanding in the midst of those that have brought untold hardship and unrest upon Nigeria.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Dpen11(f): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
How mush

Check signature 🙏
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Beat the hell out of her, a very shameless old woman. Buhari have used her, tinubu have dumped her.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by frog12: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
be careful of govt appointment. do well if you get am
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by frog12: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2023

Karemarealty288:
I see this as a smoke screen, probably arranged by the woman to make it look as if she doesn't have money and stranded in the
UK...while gullible Nigerians celebrate her downfall, she will quietly arrange and disappear leaving memories of her being broke. Formats plenty grin grin

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by RaptorX: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kids with no home training talking to an elder in such a rude manner, probably will call the police on their parents if they discipline them. Same UK you will hear we are going there not for money but for the kids, for the kids indeed.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by BALLOSKI: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Saharareporters is becoming more useless than I thought. They didn't even wait to get more details before pushing this out. Now the ingrates have been sent out and she's in her room now as the true tenant.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by frog12: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
na sahara reporters tell una say accountant general dey steal money

Codes151:
Sahara reporters is a very stupid media handle.

Very stupid new blog.

This woman was abused in her own house by her wicked sister. Na wa. Life.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Chiefpriestt: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
oilyngbati:
Fake news by ipob/obid.iots…if you believe this, then I have an ocean property in the Sahara Desert to sell to you.
So Sahara reporters are now Ipop and Obidients ? Many of you Tinubu rodents are mentally unstable and foolish
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Pauliaette(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Their stories plenty ooo, no be she get the house? I was told that she is the owner of the property and her cousin wanted to frozen the house.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Badonasty(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lol…this isn’t necessary at all…I don’t know what issues she has with her cousin but this is bleeped up…

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pakute:
Ipob don finally get dis one. She was openly campaigning for PDP and was eventually suspended from APC in Delta state after the presidential election. Sorry not sorry, Jagaban no dey reward traitors. Jagaban reappointed the MD but threw you out. Your conscience no pure na why you quick run away after election. Na same thing for Omo Agege, a whole deputy senate president dey follow opposition gum body, dey follow LP pose for pictures, where Omo Agege today?, Okorocha dey collapse structure for PDP candidate in Imo, Ngige, Ameachi, Kalu, Ogbonaya Onu, where are they now?, all of them losers!. Ngige was saying he could not campaign for Jagaban because all thefour major candidates are his friends, smh. I don't know how people would see a king maker, a serial winner, a political magisterial like Jagaban and chose to follow some paperweight losers because of social media noise, some people can be so dumb.
The El Chapo of Yoruba land is a mystic.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Blizzy9ja: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
SOCIAL MEDIA has really revealed how much sense some humans can boast of or exhibit ...
Why bring such a family matter to the social platform with kids insulting her. Too bad.
No single respect again. Even kids are now taught to disrespect senior relatives cry cry
Behaving like kids that will be cursed by an Elijah
You don't just bump into a happy family without notice and expect them to look at you and smile... That rubbish only happens in Nigeria not in the UK

Kids born in those climes don't behave like you, they call you out when you're wrong because they know their right

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Brandiebird: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
You don't just bump into a happy family without notice and expect them to look at you and smile... That rubbish only happens in Nigeria not in the UK

Kids born in those climes don't behave like you, they call you out when you're wrong because they know their right

That kid and his mama have no rights! They’ll be at the homeless shelter now looking for a hostel 😂😂😂. They are homeless while she is a homeowner!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by 9jaRealist: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2023

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by Blizzy9ja: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Brandiebird:

That kid and his mama have no rights! They’ll be at the homeless shelter now looking for a hostel 😂😂😂. They are homeless while she is a homeowner!
That can only happen in the country Donald Trump referred to as a shit hole.

The palm wine drunk should go to the shelters or get a space in the streets of the UK while she enjoy her exile
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by XAUBulls: 1:47am On Dec 26, 2023
oshozondii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKj__4hTJdA?si=53P298P_OEgvJg68

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/03/exclusive-sacked-nddc-board-chairperson-lauretta-onochie-becomes-stranded-homeless-after
Am I dreaming?! I'm seeing this for the very first time.

This video scene is absolutely ridiculous. What sort of cousin and his two very disrespectful kids are these? Why put out secretly recorded videos of ones blood relative out there to be ridiculed like that?

Ms. Onochie too didn't have to leave Nigeria to face all that disgrace in the UK. Something isn't just right about that. I hope she's gone back to the country to reconcile with the Nigerian Federal authorities... Face what is to come with her full chest, do any refunds if money was allegedly embezzled, maybe serve some time in a correctional centre, and move on to greater things in life.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by XAUBulls: 2:14am On Dec 26, 2023
D
Bankowner:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0X5JK4UBYDXdPTQB6mkPhKD9bBKj2Rije9iy8aRna41rxMQCfZeu7UVtSz29GsVELl&id=100000889720395&mibextid=Nif5oz

What says SaharaReporters to the story above?
WHAT A BATTLE, I RECOVERED MY HOME!!!
My Cousin, @Victor Ashiedu Fejokwu and his wife, Ruth Sweetie Gold, with a baby, were stranded, infact homeless at the time. I took pity on them, took them in, to house them in my home.

A year ago, when I started making plans to return to continue housing them, they blocked my phone number. I had no access to my letters. Consequently, I missed quite a number appointments.

Having the key to the property, I turned up at the door, twice. They installed bolts and bolted the door from the inside and refused to let me in.

They stopped contributing to the rent when they both have jobs, preferring to host lavish parties.

At some point before they stopped completely, my sister, Queenesther Nwaise helped to settle many months of rent. My immediate family too, helped.

I tried again for the last time. When I knocked, his wife sneaked from the garden into the house, to bolt the front door against me.

Miraculously. Miraculously. She forgot to lock the garden door through where she sneaked into the house. I got access to the house through that door. She called in an IPOB thug and a young lady.

They became nasty. Of course, I called the police who dealt them a heavy blow, telling them they must vacate for me unless I was willing to continue to house them. The cowardly thug ran away before the arrival of the Police. The other young lady, went to my bed and spread herself out. Of course, I got her out.

Then they started pleading to stay.
NO WAY! Two days later, they shamefully moved out.

BUT WILL I BE NICE TO PEOPLE AGAIN?
Absolutely! It's my nature to help. I will continue to be me. We reap what we sow.

Ashiedu and his wife, will reap what they did to me. Bountifully.

I will continue to be me, doing good.
God bless us all
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm indeed happy that Ms. Laureta Onochie was able to get the police to ease out that her highly irresponsible cousin out from her own personal house! Imagine the great betrayal by the foolish male cousin, his wife, and their two kids from hell.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by wirinet(m): 3:11am On Dec 26, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Saharareporters is becoming more useless than I thought. They didn't even wait to get more details before pushing this out. Now the ingrates have been sent out and she's in her room now as the true tenant.
Sahara reporters are taking junk journalism to a different level. The publish stories without even checking how logical it is. Imagine saying a whole NDDC chairman (of 4 years) being homeless. Even the least director in NDDC can afford a house in UK, not to talk of its chairman.

It's certain she owned the house and her cousin was refusing to allow her take possession. Even from the video, the lady never claimed the house belonged to her, she was just claiming harrasement. If the house belonged to the lady, she would have called the police.

DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal / EndSARS Protest Gains Support In UK, US, South Africa, Canada / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57