Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power (215 Views)

Why The Yoruba Must Quickly Unite With The Igbos / Covid-19: Timi Frank Hail Prof. PLO Lumumba For His Efforts To Save Africa / I Thought I Was The One That Was Going To Save Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by LocalStandard1(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2023
Quickly there is no time!

This is Nigeria's golden age and opportunity to establish and set itself on the world stage. This is Nigeria's time to really experience prosperity, progress and Influence. This exact time is just ripe for Nigeria to catapult itself up as the first world power in the history of the world. This is the time for Nigeria to lift itself out of its issues and also lift Africa and by extention the entire Black race up the ladder for the next millennia or more.

Quickly note: It will be painful at first, very. Let it be! It will cost a lot at first. Let it! It is a journey. We most love it! A burden. Embrace it!

Nigeria most as a matter of urgency extent our hands to the French colonies and become their outmost best friend. Nigeria most restore trust among the Ecowas members and even extend the alliance to the Central African countries like Chad, Cameroon Gabon etc. Nigeria most fight the USA and push for Haiti to become a member of the AU and the Ecowas. Nigeria most extent military aid, training and equipment to African nations at a discount or free in partnership with Russia (who are more experienced with better and cheaper weapons and military tech).

Nigeria most push for the revival of the single West African currency (ECO) suppressed and sabotaged by the West and France, now is just the right time. With a single currency Nigeria will dominate the African market and our culture transfered to all of us in Africa and even the world.

But to achieve all these and more Nigeria most first unite in all ramifications and then we most prepare for a hot and juicy indirect and even direct WAR with the entire West and the Caucasian race. There will be attacks, there will be lots and lots of traitors. Whichever leader decides on that most prepare to be save to achieve these cause they will come after your live.

It is now or never, especially as the West is heavily exhausted and weakened thanks to growing world wide awareness and the War with Russia. Nigeria will be the third most populous nation in the world by 2050, we need these and Africa especially.

Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by Solsix(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2023
Let us get our elections right first and be able to feed ourselves before talking about world power.
Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by LocalStandard1(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2023
Nlfpmod, mynd44, seun. Theres no way I am not making sense especially as I have been right 90% of the time about political affairs. Front page and thank you very much.
Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by LocalStandard1(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2023
Solsix:
Let us get our elections right first and be able to feed ourselves before talking about world power.

You want to eat today, good. But I present to you an opportunity for you, your lineage and the entire Africa to eat for centuries to come. Pick one!
Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by Jlow2: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2023
The most corrupt country in Africa is talking of world power, where will you start from, we re still battling with 18th century challenges, the only oil producing country in the world without functional refineries for the past 15years, very funny
Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by Solsix(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You want to eat today, good. But I present to you an opportunity for you, your lineage and the entire Africa to eat for centuries to come. Pick one!
You are local standard indeed
Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by LocalStandard1(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2023
Who's noticed that the West can not and would not have survived without us? Africans as slaves built the West economy, Africans as colonial slaves with our resources built the West industrial revolution, Africans as neocolonial slaves keep the West moving today.

We are in lack so that they can swim in plenty. Think!
Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by LocalStandard1(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Solsix:

You are local standard indeed

Yes, have you not heard?
Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by LocalStandard1(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Jlow2:
The most corrupt country in Africa is talking of world power, where will you start from, we re still battling with 18th century challenges, the only oil producing country in the world without functional refineries for the past 15years, very funny
Today is Sunday, but I am still busy working while typing this. I would have gave you a free writing of how far more corrupt your lords are than Africa. I tell you facts that will blow your mind.

Everything you know about corruption will be questioned if I open your eyes my friend. You have not seen or known corruption till I expose it to you.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by Alchemy528: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ok
Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by Righthussle: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Oga you better wake up from that dream
Re: How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power by Righthussle: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Oga you better wake up from that dream. Do you know what it take to be a world power ?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Official Statement By Ojukwu Granting Awolowo A Pardon ? / Ebonyi Communual War: Ezza-effium Breaches Cease Fire Agreement, Shot One / Enugu Gets Temporary UK Visa Submission Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.