Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Thought I Was The One That Was Going To Save Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought I Was The One That Was Going To Save Africa (325 Views)

How Nigeria Must Quickly Save Africa And Establish As Its First World Power / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Covid-19: Timi Frank Hail Prof. PLO Lumumba For His Efforts To Save Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Was The One That Was Going To Save Africa by Ilamina(f): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
But look at me in my late twenties, haven't graduated yet

I thought I will graduate when I am 22
Then make Nigeria look like South Africa

But look at me now, what did I do wrong
Why is life so hard

Now not sure Nigeria will be like South Africa again because I was the only one that could do it
But the time has passed
Re: I Thought I Was The One That Was Going To Save Africa by Titto93(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Weed
Re: I Thought I Was The One That Was Going To Save Africa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
I thought government has banned codeine

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Was The One That Was Going To Save Africa by falcon01: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ilamina:

But look at me in my late twenties, haven't graduated yet

I thought I will graduate when I am 22
Then make Nigeria look like South Africa

But look at me now, what did I do wrong
Why is life so hard

Now not sure Nigeria will be like South Africa again because I was the only one that could do it
But the time has passed

a friend of mine is 35 yrs old with no degree, he is still schooling so dont feel bad
Re: I Thought I Was The One That Was Going To Save Africa by Tenn88: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Osogbo weed
Re: I Thought I Was The One That Was Going To Save Africa by Ilamina(f): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
falcon01:
a friend of mine is 35 yrs old with no degree, he is still schooling so dont feel bad
smiley

(1) (Reply)

30-yr-old Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Stranded At National Hospital / Peter Obi Scattered Pdp / APC Governorship Candidate, Tonye Cole’s Convoy Kills 2 Women In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.