Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway (14363 Views)

Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) / Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Ebubu: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kenmatt:
I didn't go through.

If truth is to be told, this Airport Umahi built is a misplaced priority.

Imagine after three Months the Airport was unveiled, no Plane that has landed, the one that eventually landed after the three Months had a misfortune.

Indeed, it's a misplaced priority.

For instance; Ebonyi State is known for her Rice production. If such billions of naira was projected into Abakiliki rice and Salt, truthfully Ebonyi State would have actually been "The Food Basket Of The Continent".

Two heroes can co-exist.

The agro mechanisation in Ebonyi state can co-exist with that airport. Don’t act like only one can exist.
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Ebubu: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
securitywatch50:
My problem with you is that you hate to hear the bitter truth that money used for the airport should have been used for more rural roads and rural electrification throughout the local governments in Ebonyi state so that our youths in artisans will stop urban migration and get something doing for themselves than this elephant project.
go and contest for Ebonyi governorship so you can impact your ideologies since you know how to transform Ebonyi best.

Mumu wey no fit advise em business to world class standard.
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Felaincarnated: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Okwu agwula
Ebubu:
so Ebonyi people are Osu okwaya?
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Ebubu: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Okwu agwula
Osus are doing well.
Osu is Nigeria’s Minister for Works.

It’s not a small feat to have 18 fly overs, best airport and two stadiums alongside three federal teaching hospitals and two federal universities.

Not a small feat that Abakaliki rice is eaten in Benin republic.

Choke on that
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Felaincarnated: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Yen Yen Yen... Go trek on d 18 flyovers
Ebubu:
Osus are doing well.

It’s not a small feat to have 18 fly overs, best airport and two stadiums alongside three federal teaching hospitals and two federal universities.

Choke on that
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by assholemods: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

assholemods this guy is Yoruba pretending to be igbo stop wasting your time 🙄
You must be out of your senses! On what basis am I pretending to be Igbo? What is special about Igbos? I am a full fledged Yoruba man or are you mistaken me for another person? Because I don't understand the basis of your stupid and idiotic comment.
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by assholemods: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
runway was built with concrete, now it is to be renovated with asphalt (coal tar) in few months.
Ok thanks for the explanation.
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by assholemods: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

@Ebubu3 is Yoruba pretending to be igbo don't waste your time 🙄
Everybody is pretending to be Igbo....you are mentally unstable.
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Theweekend: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
[quote author=johnjose68 post=125552929]

An article from RENO:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02GUGKzbCUBw6ibZud3LnQVxHScDhUsfNRAKmppjy7odR6FK2rY3KNnhuqwDWRS9fDl&id=100057351074401&mibextid=Nif5oz

Dear David Samuel,

Thank you for your feedback. Are you aware that it was Major General Johnson Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi who abrogated true federalism, where each region controlled their resources and only paid 25% tax to the central government, with the Unification Decree Number 34 of on May 24, 1966?

Are you aware that both the trio of the Northern, Western and Midwestern Regions rejected Decree Number 34? Only the Eastern Region accepted it. There were riots in other regions over Decree Number 34. Please research it.

And how can you say that other regions decided to eliminate one region? Are you aware of history at all?
Gud write up but let me tell u something this nigeria u see so will disintegrate whether u like it or not becos it crashing day by day without repair
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by BeijinDossier: 2:58am On Sep 04, 2023
Illiterate abakaleke miscreant. Murphy Ibiam nwa abakaleke. Ebonyi is a backward useless worthless state. Please open a thread and show us the 18 flyovers. Those two or three useless flyovers that only barrow uses it because ebonyi doesn’t have up to 100 automobiles.

Ebonyi amusement park airport is another useless and unnecessary project that has remained useless because no Nigerian airline has agreed to fly there because it is an unviable useless airport. The only federal teaching hospital in ebonyi is that glorified secondary school built by GEJ, the other nonsense with multiple colours is another useless project that your governor is forcing on the FG.

With all said and done, more than 2/3rd of ebonyi population are either in Lagos or Onitsha hawking all the the neighbourhoods.

Ebonyi state is cursed

Ebubu:
Osus are doing well.

Choke on that
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by BeijinDossier: 3:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Ositaufere stop crying everywhere. Ebonyi amusement park airport is useless and it will not function because no airline would want to go there because it is very unviable. Stop deceiving yourself.

Ebubu:

Two heroes can co-exist.

The agro mechanisation in Ebonyi state can co-exist with that airport. Don’t act like only one can exist.
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by BeijinDossier: 3:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Ebonyi won’t even need airport at all , that nonsense may eventually be turned into an amusement park. Enugu airport will serve ebonyi and Enugu states

Kenmatt:
I didn't go through.

If truth is to be told, this Airport Umahi built is a misplaced priority.

Imagine after three Months the Airport was unveiled, no Plane that has landed, the one that eventually landed after the three Months had a misfortune.

Indeed, it's a misplaced priority.

For instance; Ebonyi State is known for her Rice production. If such billions of naira was projected into Abakiliki rice and Salt, truthfully Ebonyi State would have actually been "The Food Basket Of The Continent".

Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by MEGAWATCH: 4:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Ebubu:

The airport didn’t function cos the runway is being transformed to purely asphalt.

What is wrong with pessimists and haters like you?

Let's keep waiting for the runway to be finished,we will know in no distance ftime who is saying the truth and who has been deceiving themselves.
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Ebubu: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Let's keep waiting for the runway to be finished,we will know in no distance ftime who is saying the truth and who has been deceiving themselves.
we will see. I have noted your name
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Ebubu: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Yen Yen Yen... Go trek on d 18 flyovers

Osu state has more infrastructure than you freeborn state

Shame to be a freeborn

I rather be an Osu with more infrastructure than a freeborn with little
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Felaincarnated: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2023
Goan soloquise
Ebubu:

Osu state has more infrastructure than you freeborn state

Shame to be a freeborn

I rather be an Osu with more infrastructure than a freeborn with little
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Ebubu: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Goan soloquise
empty free born with less infrastructure than a proud Osu
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by MEGAWATCH: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2023
Ebubu:
we will see. I have noted your name

Before you say bye, kindly go through around NIGERIA and check states who built airports and ask yourself why it has been so difficult for them to run on profit?

All of them are running on deficit except once owned by federal government.

I have investments in Ebonyi, (Afikpo and Ala-ike) to be precise, but I doubt the level of traffic in Ebonyi that would drive an airport sufficiently.

Ebonyi is like cross River state, and airport works well in highly government and industrial clusters for business areas.

I'm sorry as an Igbo man,we don't mix emotions in business.
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Ebubu: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Before you say bye, kindly go through around NIGERIA and check states who built airports and ask yourself why it has been so difficult for them to run on profit?

All of them are running on deficit except once owned by federal government.

I have investments in Ebonyi, (Afikpo and Ala-ike) to be precise, but I doubt the level of traffic in Ebonyi that would drive an airport sufficiently.

Ebonyi is like cross River state, and airport works well in highly government and industrial clusters for business areas.

I'm sorry as an Igbo man,we don't mix emotions in business.

But this is not your money why are you complaining?? Northern states don’t make a fuss when brother northern states build airports.
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by Felaincarnated: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Fì mí lé òmó Abakaliki
Ebubu:
empty free born with less infrastructure than a proud Osu
Re: Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway by MEGAWATCH: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2023
Ebubu:

But this is not your money why are you complaining?? Northern states don’t make a fuss when brother northern states build airports.

Waooooo!

That's the issue having a friendly discuss in NIGERIA.

It's either you support or you are against,

Every thing boils down to if you don't share the same view with me you are complaining or angry with me.

We have been looking at the Pros and Cons of the airport built in Ebonyi and the reason why it will be a success or failure, I'm surprised you have become so emotional tagging this discussion as complain.

Anyway, sorry maybe I'm having a discussion with the man who has the wrong mindset about everything.

I know your business standard should not be the north that it's IGR has been going down everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Greatest Menace For Nigerian Road Users? / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Will Be Extremely Busy From 1st-3rd- Says FRSC / ILR Application (SET M)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.