Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East (2100 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by kevwemike: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
This guy must be very mad
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Parachoko: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by CJStarz: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ebus, be calming down,you hear? We disagree to agree. Hope to visit Abakaleke soon shaa.

Ebubu3:
anybody that fights against Ebonyi airport is no longer my brother.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by jmoore(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
which reasonable Igbo person calls Ebonyi people Osu and Fulani of the East ?

Ewu

Tit for tat

Ohaukwu boy

A screenshot of me calling Ebonyi people 'Osu'.
Upload it if you have a brain that works.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Ebubu3: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
jmoore:

A screenshot of me calling Ebonyi people 'Osu'.
Upload it if you have a brain that works.
are you the only Igbo person that exists? You don’t consider the comments by your fellow Igbo people on YouTube and Anambra, Abia facebook pages ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Ebubu3: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
CJStarz:
Ebus, be calming down,you hear? We disagree to agree. Hope to visit Abakaleke soon shaa.

No wahala. I dey

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Ezmans: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
Enugu and Anambra people get ready to run grin cheesy

We in Ebonyi don’t observe sit at home because we are Nigerians and not Biafrans.

Abakeleke and Ebonyi will fight on Nigeria side should Biafra fight war.

We love peace and development only.

Up Nigeria
see Tunde Ibrahim claiming igbo
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by jmoore(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
are you the only Igbo person that exists? You don’t consider the comments by your fellow Igbo people on YouTube and Anambra, Abia facebook pages ?

If Abia person insults your state, the expected retaliation is for you to insult his state too.

But you decided to insult yourself by shooting yourself in the balls. What is 'south yeast'? Is Ebonyi in 'north yeast'?

Your tit for tat is one of the dumbest ever.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by JOACHINpedro: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
Enugu and Anambra people get ready to run grin cheesy

We in Ebonyi don’t observe sit at home because we are Nigerians and not Biafrans.

Abakeleke and Ebonyi will fight on Nigeria side should Biafra fight war.

We love peace and development only.

Up Nigeria
You're a noise maker.
Learn how to keep quiet for your sanity.
You don't have to hide under another tribe to instigate vawulence, that's cowardice.

For the record, it's Abakiliki
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Ebubu3: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
jmoore:

If Abia person insults your state, the expected retaliation is for you to insult his state too.

But you decided to insult yourself by shooting yourself in the balls. What is 'south yeast'? Is Ebonyi in 'north yeast'?

Your tit for tat is one of the dumbest ever.
I’ll not call it south yeast next time.

But any of you that dares insult Ebonyi, Ebonyians or Ebonyi airport will have me bring it back and the full wrath of my hate speech against Ndi Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by jmoore(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
I’ll not call it south yeast next time.

But any of you that dares insult Ebonyi, Ebonyians or Ebonyi airport will have me bring it back and the full wrath of my hate speech against Ndi Igbo.

Can you even understand what you are writing?

Your hate speech against Ndi Igbo? Are you no longer Igbo? You want to fight against yourself?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Ebubu3: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

You're a noise maker.
You don't have to hide under another tribe to instigate vawulence, that's cowardice.

Oponu

It is even Abakaliki not Abakiliki

Clever by half

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Ebubu3: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
jmoore:

Your hate speech against Ndi Igbo? Are you no longer Igbo? You want to fight against yourself?

I don’t care. Who doesn’t want war shouldn’t bring ant-infested firewood home because I’ll ensure it falls on cat and dog.

Leave Ebonyians, their airport and state alone!

All SEasterns have been warned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Unperturbedpota: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
jmoore:

@Ebubu3 is Yoruba pretending to be igbo don't waste your time 🙄
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Unperturbedpota: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

You're a noise maker.

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Unperturbedpota: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:

Yoruba man pretending to be from ebonyi. Your life must be boring
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by raskymonojendor: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wahala

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by raskymonojendor: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:

Yoruba man pretending to be from ebonyi. Your life must be boring
Hmmm. Umahi must be a yoruba man too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by raskymonojendor: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
jmoore:

Which reasonable Igbo person will call his region 'South Yeast'?
Did GRV not call his fellow Yoruba bros A-fon-jeezy. But igbos said it wasn't bad for him to call Yoruba that. That means GRV is not reasonable too.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Burob: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Alchemy528:
APC handwork
Shameless cowardice Youths, Yet no sit @ home in APC controlled South West Nigeria?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by JOACHINpedro: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ebubu3:

Oponu

It is even Abakaliki not Abakiliki

Clever by half
I don't claim to be from there
You got the msg. Next time, do your due research before hiding under disguise to instigate hatred on a tribe.
It's so petty for +18 man
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
RockHard:
May the coming curfew favour all Umu Elohim/Chineke, amen. Biafla or Death.
lol... This got me laughing...
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by Rickmann: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/03/simon-ekpa-declares-3-week-curfew-in-south-east/?amp=1

And who has been suffering it, isn't it the same south easterners.
its only a fool that listens to this idiot.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by MrsTwrite(f): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Na wa for Epka o.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by stanluiz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
His last two weeks useless curfew in August fail as usual.

This one will fail.

Next!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Easterners are living in fear created by their own self disstruct stray men and women on social media and savage youths like ikpa angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Educate Me On Why Dino Melaye Is A Poor Politician / Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS / Lagos And Kano:which Is The Most Populous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.