Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS (2094 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Questions Unannounced Departure Of Presidential Jet To Switzerland / I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Questions Why Osinbajo, Abba Kyari Not In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by GistMedia0: 7:40pm On Feb 23
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), confronted Nigerian Department of State Services (DSS) officials during his court appearance, raising eyebrows and drawing attention across the nation.

As Kanu was brought into the courtroom for his ongoing trial, he reportedly turned to the DSS officials accompanying him and boldly questioned, "Who are you to command me?" Witnesses inside the courtroom described a tense moment as Kanu challenged the authority of the security operatives, demanding to know under what jurisdiction they presumed to have authority over him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flSnRCemCoc

Please Nairalanders SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel www.youtube.com/channel/UCvRSV_rKBZODA11liZqa-4Q

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by immortalcrown(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23
A man of courage and wisdom.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by opamoses1: 7:43pm On Feb 23
While Sunday Igboho is out and enjoying. Kanu is still being pushed around, claiming right, and sleeping in jail every night grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by successmatters(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23
Distractions from hunger grin grin

Calling nnamdi cannot stop hunger

Be wise
Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by Franzinni: 7:44pm On Feb 23
Omo he hasn't changed his clothes in year's... The company should use this as a good marketing strategy... Haha

10 Likes

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by swagana: 7:45pm On Feb 23
MNK playing with zoo keepers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by opamoses1: 7:45pm On Feb 23
Franzinni:
Omo he hasn't changed his clothes in year's... The company should use this as a good marketing strategy... Haha
grin grin grin
His favourite Gucci shirt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by successmatters(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23

Nnamdi cannot end hunger

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by opamoses1: 7:47pm On Feb 23
successmatters:

Nnamdi cannot end hunger
Yes oo. Real distractions. grin
I hope he is getting his daily ration of watery beans in jail grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by Richtaiwo: 7:48pm On Feb 23
So dis man still dey for detention? Nawao. But I thought ipob said if anything happen to him Nigeria will burn. Abi keeping him in prison for 4 years never reach anything ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by successmatters(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23
opamoses1:

Yes oo. Real distractions. grin
I hope he is getting his daily ration of watery beans in jail grin

Hope you can afford it yourself grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by Jostoman: 7:50pm On Feb 23
All these APC, BAT nairaland OP and Old news are like bread and butter.

APC OP have you collected your own derica of rice and garri from your governor.
Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by gidgiddy: 7:51pm On Feb 23
Richtaiwo:
So dis man still dey for detention? Nawao

All true freedom fighter will face detention just like Nelson Mandela. It's how tge story ends that will finally matter

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by Biafrannuke: 7:52pm On Feb 23
Thundering voice

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by 123yes(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23
They thought they can break his spirit. All freedom fighters have courage no matter what they face.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by Richtaiwo: 7:53pm On Feb 23
gidgiddy:

All true freedom fighter will face detention just like Nelson Mandela. It's how tge story ends that will finally matter
Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison. Since Kanu don spend 3 years, na 24 years remain be dat. Choi, Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour. grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by wediehere1: 7:54pm On Feb 23
Tinubu is not Buhari that will take nonsense from someone
Nnamdi Kanu should be careful

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by gidgiddy: 7:56pm On Feb 23
Richtaiwo:

Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison. Since Kanu don spend 3 years, na 24 years remain be dat. Choi,

And today Nelson Mandela is celebrated more all the people that enjoyed freedom in that 27 years.

Kanu believes in his Biafra, its now hard to find anyone who believes in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by Walai(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23
Who is Tinubu compared to Buhari?
Don't even go there. Tinubu no reach Buhari level in anyway.

wediehere1:
Tinubu is not Buhari that will take nonsense from someone
Nnamdi Kanu should be careful

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by yoruboid: 8:44pm On Feb 23
A coward that ran away after running his mouth is now forming brave in handcuffs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by fnep2smooth(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23
Mazi don't want to take nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvAgeJCo5cs
Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by naijapips04: 9:01pm On Feb 23
Nnamdi Kanu oshi the wannabe freedom fighter. Nwoke na akpaghi ume. All him power na for mouth. Zero strength, zero sense. Ofeke Biafra.

I wish this fool was never born. Look at how much destruction ofeke a butere umunnem. Kupia this mugu Anya.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by SuperOnyi: 9:08pm On Feb 23
shocked

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and let his dreams of a great Africa come true. Everything this man said about Nigeria sounded crazy to people but it never stops unfolding.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:15pm On Feb 23
As the Zoo no carry cup to divert attention from the Hunger, they wan use this one! The greatest of all time MNK!
Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by TimeManager(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23
Which school did Cownu graduate from?, does he think an illiterate scammer like him can be recruited as a member of DSS?. He can only talk trash in court but he dare not do that in DSS custody, they'd make him pull down his pant and rub dry pepper on it.

-kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by Okoroawusa: 9:19pm On Feb 23
naijapips04:
Nnamdi Kanu oshi the wannabe freedom fighter. Nwoke na akpaghi ume. All him power na for mouth. Zero strength, zero sense. Ofeke Biafra.

I wish this fool was never born. Look at how much destruction ofeke a butere umunnem. Kupia this mugu Anya.
Hahahaha! Nna iwe did kwa gi n'obi o!
Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by Coldkev17: 9:39pm On Feb 23
Franzinni:
You funny

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by A305: 9:43pm On Feb 23
If he keeps being this apprehensive. FG will never let him out free, worse case scenario is adjournment upon adjournment.

The reason they imprison him is to break his freedom fighting spirit and zeal. Clearly, that is not working.

All is know is, you cannot fight the government and win except it's a guerilla warfare style supported by majority of the citizen in that country, just like Fidel Castro and Mao Zadong.

If Ojukwku who had the military means couldn't win, how then would a man whose only weapon is his sharp mouth as a sword win?

The mystery is still unfolding.
Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by Kloenboi: 10:08pm On Feb 23
naijapips04:

Fake man

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by AkinPhysicist: 10:14pm On Feb 23
He loves to play to the gallery. One of the reasons he's in Kuje eating undone beans.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by AkinPhysicist: 10:15pm On Feb 23
swagana:
MNK playing with zoo keepers.

Which makes Kanu a zoo animal. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS by 9japride(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23
opamoses1:
While Sunday Igboho is out and enjoying. Kanu is still being pushed around, claiming right, and sleeping in jail every night grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Just look at someone thought process. Is Sunday Igboho not your tribe person? Leave NK to fight for he's people.
After all, nothing concern you with the grievances of the south east.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Philipinos Nabbed Again For Oil Bunkering In Nigeria / Government To Begin Trial Of Halliburton Bribe Takers ! / Nzeogwu Speaking About The Night Of The Coup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.