Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,181 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges (206 Views)

Shettima In Switzerland For WEF With Just Five Aides β€” As Downsizing Starts / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / El-Rufai Insists On Downsizing Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges by NotMagicBishop: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Like every corporate organisation or individual, hard times, demands for cost cutting.

It's for this that Nigerians should seriously consider downsizing by getting rid of the unproductive SE.

With SE forming its own country , that's 40million less mouths to feed.

We can sell electricity and energy to them at a premium. Exert more taxes for their imports that will pass through our ports. Charge them in Forex for all food exports to them. Charge them residency taxes and fines for those who wish to do business in Nigeria.

It's a win win situation .

Granting then Biafra will see to the least productive and contributing region being let go .

It's as simple as downsizing or liquidating units in a business that are no longer viable.
Re: Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
If only they sold wisdom in roadside kiosks

πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
And the SE includes which and which states?

Because bigots always makes the mistake of mistaken identity

They always tend to mistake individuals for who they are not.

You will hear something like "all of Una the same thing, no much difference"

After learning that an individual is not from that tribe they have much hatred for, much to their disappointment.

Extremely dangerous human beings that will be teaching their children to hate
Re: Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges by NotMagicBishop: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
And the SE includes which and which states?

Because bigots always makes the mistake of mistaken identity

They always tend to mistake individuals for who they are not.

You will hear something like "all of Una the same thing, no much difference"

After learning that an individual is not from that tribe they have much hatred for, much to their disappointment.

Extremely dangerous human beings that will be teaching their children to hate

I said explicitly SE and no other region.

I also stated the least contributing member to our common wealth .

Start packing.
Re: Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges by nedu666: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Start packing.

15 years and counting, you have been living near lgbo soakaway eating lgbo shit and washing it down with lgbo urine while keeping records of lgbo affairs. Oga lgbo shit must be sweeter than ogufe. Do you need lgbo mess for perfume.
Re: Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges by NotMagicBishop: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:

15 years and counting, you have been living near lgbo soakaway eating lgbo shit and washing it down with lgbo urine while keeping records of lgbo affairs. Oga lgbo shit must be sweeter than ogufe. Do you need lgbo mess for perfume.

You no want Biafra again?

Lolz πŸ˜‚
Re: Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges by nedu666: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

You no want Biafra again?

Lolz πŸ˜‚

Bring your mouth, i wan shit hot lgbo shit.
Re: Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Start packing.

I did not provoke you o...

See you attacking me, from here now you will degenerate into insulting me.

And the moderators are watching, no problem.

God is watching, even if you probably don't believe in God.
Re: Downsizing Nigeria In The Heat Of Economic Challenges by Zooposki(f): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
I wanted to insult you but my God you made sense. Include the Yorubas and Core North too to be expelled from Nigeria alongside the Igbos. They contribute nothing too. At least Middle Belt can produce huge quantities of food. South South and Middle Belt excluding Niger, Kwara and parts of Kogi can form a new country/utopia.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Central: Senator Ohere Heads To Appeal Court, Says 'we're Confident Of Vict / Bravo To All Obidients Worldwide: The Fight For A Better Country Continues. / APC Can No Longer Help Themselves With Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.