Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye (40233 Views)

I Have Finished My Earthly Ministry, I Will Die Soon – Pastor Odumeje Confesses / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has predicted the possibility of Naira bouncing back and this time greater than the United States dollar.

Our correspondent reports that based on findings in the black market buying rate of the dollar is about N915, and sells at N918.

Sequel to the upward slide, businesses and the cost of living of Nigerians coupled with the fuel subsidy removal have been badly affected.

Adeboye gave this prediction during the church’s monthly thanksgiving service on Sunday, monitored by our correspondent with the September theme; ‘Uncommon Miracles’.

According to the revered Clergy, there was a period when Naira, competed favourably with United States dollars.

He said, The days when Naira will be stronger will come back; those glorious days will return when that happens you will know.”

Adeboye noted that miracles connoted something that is unique, stressing that a lot of times they may not be comprehensible by many.

He explained how God granted him usual testimonies, some of which many people couldn’t believe.

“Miracle is totally unusual. God can give you a miracle that will be difficult to share,” Adeboye added.

https://punchng.com/economy-nairall-bounce-back-stronger-than-dollar-soon-says-adeboye/

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Racoon(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. -Proverbs 14:34 KJV
Abeg daddy stop giving Nigerians false illusory hope. You and Pastor Kumuyi have been making these kinds of statements since 2015 but nay, just dragging the name of the Lord into disrepute. Tinubu Akpabio, Gbajiamila, Gandollar are just the wrong corrupt kind of leaders Nigeria does not deserves @ present.

Prophet Elijah didn't gave Israel this kind of false hope during the satanic reigns of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel. Infact he was used of the Lord to execute judgement again that wicked government. Jehu faced the house of Ahab to do the damage. Enough said.

503 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Wodu89: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Here we go. Wishes rather than substantiveness, wishful thinking rather than productive reasoning. Nigerians the dollar is not our competition, why don't we address productiveness rather than vain competitive ideologies?

258 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Amotolongbo(f): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
He said, “The days when Naira will be stronger will come back; those glorious days will return when that happens you will know.”
Pastor Adeboye and Diplomacy.

Can you tell us the exact glorious days it will happen?
He would never be straight forward, he speaks in such a way that you won’t be able to hold him responsible.

309 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by AcuraZDX: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nigeria is really a funny country.

The guess work this pasta dropped in 2016 never manifest o. He has rushed to drop another one😁😁😁.

Making mockery of Christ is the one reason I stopped attending Nigerian churches.

I do my morning devotion, live a decent lifestyle and be good to people. All these ones in Nigeria are multitalented.

Today they're pasta, tomorrow they are Wale Edun or John Cena😁😁.

208 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by TemplarLandry: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
cool

2 Likes

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by killsmith(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is like praying for money to mysteriously enter your pocket or bank account.

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Botragelad: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Parachoko: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
I agree with the Man of God

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by BoldBrainz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lol.
Adeboye and Kumuyi should just rest abeg.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Racoon(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Parachoko:
I agree with the Man of God
As par people others always have to do the critical thinking and intuitive reasoning for, you lot have myopic horizon of thought hence these prophets and corrupt politicians keep playing with your emotions.

"Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole"
https://www.nairaland.com/7805326/tinubu-govt-inherited-terrible-economic#125147388

"Tinubu Govt Inherited "Dead Horse But Standing Economy" - Charles Soludo

This is the same cycle of bastard criminals who have been feeding off the carcass of the nation, pilfering and plundering the lean economic resources of this beleaguered country, stealing our commonwealth with reckless impunity,

Yet they kept on trading blame games for their own self inflicted ineptitude, incompetency and failures. Then the god of men are giving false hope and you saying 'amen, "hallelujah somebody"? May we not be destroyed by our own ignorance.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Nbote(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahaha.. And let the Children of God shout Aaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeeeeennnn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Uyomiya: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Offering money no dey finish

Buy more jets and tell them to pray harder for a better country

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by CJStarz: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
But for one thing,I for say this man is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
Racoon:
Abeg daddy stop giving Nigerians false illusory hope. You and Pastor Kumuyi have been making these kinds of statements since 2015 but nay, just dragging the name of the Lord into disrepute. Tinubu Akpabio, Gbajiamila, Gandollar are just the wrong corrupt kind of leader Nigeria does not deserves.

Prophet Elijah didn't gave Israel this kind of false hope during the satanic reigns of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel. Infact he was used of the Lord to execute judgement again that wicked government. Jehu faced the house of Ahab to do the damage. Enough said.

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Vinnie2000(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
This man has Started again. undecided

Dat's how he said Dollars-Naira Exchange rate will Never increase up to N700! sad

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Botragelad: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
The pastor's predictions are a load of old codswallop. They're just bets from a bloke at the bookie's, innit? Talkin' is all well and good, but it don't mean squat - it's action that counts, bruv. All that chat is a load of old toot!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Eriokanmi: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Some doubting thomases will still differ, until they're caught in the web. I had not even read this message when I made the post below some minutes ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/7827021/cbn-targets-stashed-dollars-domiciliary#125547674

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Vinnie2000(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
CJStarz:
But for one thing,I for say this man is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.

HE IS Actually!

This Man supported Buhari's USELESS regime, because his protege Pastor Osibanjo was VP. 🙁😒

Most of them Yoruba Pastors pretend and claim to be NEUTRAL
but secretly support the current APC govt. 😏

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by CJStarz: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Very true, apart from Pastor David Oyedepo.
Adefarasin just fall my hand during the campaigns

Vinnie2000:

HE IS Actually!

This Man supported Buhari's USELESS regime, because his protege Pastor Osibanjo was VP. 🙁😒

Most of them Yoruba Pastors pretend and claim to be NEUTRAL
but secretly support the current APC govt. 😏

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by nedu666: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
God has been so good to nigeria. God gave Nigeria oil, gas, arable land, water. Nigeria does not suffer hurricane, earthquake, drought, tsunami, storms. Yet someone is expecting God to come down and change Nigeria after all these goodness. Pls show me one developed nation, God came down to change

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by seandurse(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
wink
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Esama: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Why did you not just say what bring this talk you just dish out the sweet one from his messages just to discredit him. Its either God forgive you or punish you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Vinnie2000(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
CJStarz:
Very true, apart from Pastor David Oyedepo.
Adefarasin just fall my hand during the campaigns

Many of them Eat Crumbs from the tables of Connected APC bigwigs in the South West.😏

So their Mouths are SHUT! They refused to Criticize Buhari's Failures and covertly supported Tinubu/APC. 🤨😒

But During Jonathan's time, they were Barking like dogs.

Truth is Nigeria is Truly Divided.

We reason with Church and Tribal Sentiments!😕🙁

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Tianamen1: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
The best way to stabilize the value of the Naira is to tax the assets of Nigerians like Pastor Adeboye. If he really wants a stronger Naira, he should advocate for higher taxes on his assets rather than his wishful thinking.

Revenue from this taxation must be spent on things that would create a multiplier effect within Nigeria and not on imported goods.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Parachoko: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Racoon:
As par people the always do the critical thinking and intuitive reasoning for, you lot have myopic horizon of thought hence these prophets and corrupt politicians keep playing with your emotions.

"Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole"
https://www.nairaland.com/7805326/tinubu-govt-inherited-terrible-economic#125147388

"Tinubu Govt Inherited "Dead Horse But Standing Economy" - Charles Soludo

This is the same cycle of bastard criminals who have been feeding off the carcass of the nation, pilfering and plundering the lean economic resources of this beleaguered country, stealing our commonwealth with reckless impunity,

Yet the kept on trading blame games for their ineptitude, incompetency and failures. Then the god of men are giving false hope and you saying 'amen, "hallelujah somebody"? May we not be destroyed by our own ignorance.
What are you trying to say Mr Pandora Orchin?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by MadamExcellency: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
I pray so. Who doesn't like better things?
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by ivolt: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is what he said:
He said, “The days when Naira will be stronger will come back; those glorious days will return when that happens you will know.”

Where did the Punch found the word "soon" in their headline?

7 Likes

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by jmoore(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
He should also tell us when Nigeria will start buying fuel at 65 naira per litre.

Adeboye said God will intervene in the devaluation of naira in 2020.

His words '“Naira was powerful then. It will become powerful again. Those who are deliberately devaluing our naira, before tomorrow morning, God will intervene."

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/12/pastor-adeboye-predicts-future-of-naira/

2023, massive devaluation has occurred.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by jmoore(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
ivolt:
This is what he said:
He said, “The days when Naira will
be stronger will come back; those
glorious days will return when that
happens you will know.”

Where did the Punch found the word "soon" in their headline?

So, when will it happen? We have to wait for 10,000 years for it to happen?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by jmoore(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Economy is not built by Miracle.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by haffaze777(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Baba adeboye,our fake Jews abi headless mob will soon be here to abuse their chi,awon olorkburuku dede,quote me or mention me as you like,I won't read it let alone reply because I don't reply alayebaje peoplegringringrin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by ivolt: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
jmoore:

So, when will it happen? We have to wait for 10,000 years for it to happen?
Direct your question to the source.
I don't believe in prophecies, I am just correcting the fake headline.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here / Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.