Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? (848 Views)

Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) / Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks / Injection On The Buttocks Still Painful And Kind Of Swollen 15 Hours Later... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Guest2008: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Just asking out of curiosity angry
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by AchrafHakimi: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Guest2008:
Just asking out of curiosity angry

I only know of preeq not injection.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Good question but I don't think it extends to the part of that side of the buttocks
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
If the injection is health related, she can opt for the thighs or the upper limps to avoid causing damage to the BBL... grin grin grin

When I was a teenager a male doctor once requested to give me two injections on each of my butts, I wasn't comfortable with getting naked in front of him and I asked that he chooses another part of my body to inject me, he injected me on my thighs.

My sister couldn't stop laughing, she told the entire family about it and I became the family's laughing stock.
IconicR:
Good question but I don't think it extends to the part of that side of the buttocks
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:
If the injection is health related, she can opt for the thighs or the upper limps to avoid causing damage to the BBL... grin grin grin

When I was a teenager a male doctor once requested to give me two injections on each of my butts, I wasn't comfortable with getting naked in front of him and I asked that he chooses another part of my body to inject me, he injected me on my thighs.

My sister couldn't stop laughing, she told the entire family about it and I became the family's laughing stock.
Thighs?
I didn't know about thigh injection
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by CandyOps(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:

I understand how you feel bout getting naked in front of a stranger. It's a valid feel. Some of those Medics are creeps and have been know to take advantage of their female patients when sedated.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
If the injection is health related and she's not comfortable with getting her BBL injected, she can either ask the doctor to inject her thighs or upper limbs.

But I don't know how things work in Nigeria.
IconicR:
Thighs?
I didn't know about thigh injection
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:
If the injection is health related and she's not comfortable with getting her BBL injected, she can either ask the doctor to inject her thighs or upper limbs.

But I don't know how things work in Nigeria.
Have never heard of thigh injection
It can't be me sha I would rather surrender my arms.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Collins4u1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:

imaging exposing your upcoming soft bumbum to doctor to shook injection grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
That's an abomination... 😂😂😂
Collins4u1:

imaging exposing your upcoming soft bumbum to doctor to shook injection grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by madscientist88(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
bbl isn't same as silicone implants,thats what you need to know,bbl is removal and transfer of fat from one body part to another via a concept call liposuction,this means if a bbl procedure goes well the woman can have a normal butt feel and sensitivity,if she so wish she can have her injections in the butt,only women with silicone butt implants cant take butt injections.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Guest2008: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Samantha124:

Lol. Hope the injection wouldn't be more painful on the thigh..
It's kind of uncomfortable having a male practitioner see your private areas though.

I remember our family doctor wanting to check my breasts around 14 or so. I felt somehow and was trying to say no need for that when my mum shouted at me, the doctor was even laughing..
So annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Guest2008: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
madscientist88:
bbl isn't same as silicone implants,thats what you need to know,bbl is removal and transfer of fat from one body part to another via a concept call liposuction,this means if a bbl procedure goes well the woman can have a normal butt feel and sensitivity,if she so wish she can have her injections in the butt,only women with silicone butt implants cant take butt injections.
Ok.. Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm not gonna lie, my thighs were painful for a week, but it was worth it.... The pains didn't stop me from getting on with my daily life and I'd do it again if I had to.

I've made a decision that if I'm not feeling well and going to see a doctor, I'll either wear a thong or a cheeky underwear... Even though my butt cheeks would be on display, I'd least be wearing something and the whole thing would be less awkward, because those doctors are really just doing their job... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guest2008:
Lol. Hope the injection wouldn't be more painful on the thigh..
It's kind of uncomfortable having a male practitioner see your private areas though.

I remember our family doctor wanting to check my breasts around 14 or so. I felt somehow and was trying to say no need for that when my mum shouted at me, the doctor was even laughing at me..
So annoying angry
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by madscientist88(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Guest2008:

Ok.. Thanks for the enlightenment
you are welcome.
Re: Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? by Collins4u1(m): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
That's an abomination... 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂
you did very well.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / The Importance Of Potassium / Hypertension - Potent Nutritional Support.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.