Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day (581 Views)

'Don't Worry About Your Child's Screen Time' Parents Told / Funny Lies Our Parents Told Us As Kids / As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by BBNinja: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bride wept Profusely when her parent told her no #makeup and the make up artist has been paid in full embarassed

https://youtube.com/shorts/82Xwslpc9IY?feature=share

Story by instblog9ja

Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by Dpen11(f): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Why weeping,mtchewww.

That means you can't be you without makeup
Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by Botragelad: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dpen11:
Why weeping,mtchewww.

That means you can't be you without makeup
Blimey, I see your point! It's not that the lady is unable to be herself without makeup, it's more that she's upset because she's been denied the chance to do something she enjoys. Wearing makeup on her wedding day might be a way for her to express her individuality and creativity, and it's not fair to criticize her for that. There's nothing wrong with wearing makeup if it makes you feel confident and happy, and it's not hurting anyone else. It's all about personal choice and freedom of expression!

On top of all that, having a bad day on your wedding day is like a rotten cherry on a not-so-delicious cake. It's already stressful enough without added drama! Crying is a natural response to stress, so it's understandable why she was feeling upset. I reckon the wedding was a bit of a bummer for her - a real bodge-up! 💣

1 Like

Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by BBNinja: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by Aonkuuse(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
this generation and misplaced priorities, as if make up on wedding day marriage is different from the one without make-up, these kind marriages even crash after two years

1 Like

Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Weeping over makeup?
Something I won't even do because I'll be hurrying to go and have sex

Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by Jeon(f): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Different nonsense everyday.

8 Likes

Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by izonborn098(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
1. No makeup they feel threatened..
2. Call DNA they feel threatened.
3. Ask them what they will bring to the table they feel threatened.
4. Tell her u are the head of the family she feel threatened, oya let share expenses you are not a real man..
5. Tell them to dress properly they feel threatened.
6. They can borrow you money but you can't borrow them money..
7. Your money is meant for the family, but her own money is only for herself alone..
8. If they help u for one month, they are responsible for ur success and it will be a lifetime story especially when their occur a breakup..
9. Your mother and siblings are not permitted in ur own house or a disaster and threat to her in ur own house but she don't see any problem in her parents and siblings visiting the same house..
10. Tell them u don't like the romance she is having with her pastor, she feel threaten or you are a devil and an enemy of progress..
Just leave women matter for mathias...

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by GanagiBitrus: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hope her parents will not continue their overbearing nature after the marriage, as Mother & Father in-laws.
Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by silvoclaira: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin

Parent sha
Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by silvoclaira: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Others will wear makeup on her hehalf
Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
IconicR:
Weeping over makeup?
Something I won't even do because I'll be hurrying to go and have sex

😲😃😂
See what too BB Naija has caused. 🤣

As for the bride, she could put on some foundation, concealer, with some lip gloss, and she's good to go.
Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

😲😃😂
See what too BB Naija has caused. 🤣

As for the bride, she could put on some foundation, concealer, with some lip gloss, and she's good to go.
😂😂😂😂

I don't even like heavy makeup, just little touch as you've rightly put it.
Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by Mjshexy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
It's not a big deal now, my cousin had her wedding in The Apostolic Church and she was told no make up and jewelries for her and all her ladies. After the church service we all had to make up for the reception cheesy
Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by mariahAngel(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂😂

I don't even like heavy makeup, just little touch as you've rightly put it.

For you, all you need is a thin layer of foundation for that flawless finish, then some eye makeup to make your eyes pop. cheesy
Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

For you, all you need is a thin layer of foundation for that flawless finish, then some eye makeup to make your eyes pop. cheesy
lol
God tried for us sha 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Bride Wept As Parents Told Her No Make Up On Her Day by rxrobinbd: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MMA International Arrivals? / How Much Proof Of Fund Is Required For Study Visa To Canada Effective From Janua / Garri Is Already N50 In My Area Now! And You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.