Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. (6323 Views)

Describe Bola Ahmed Tinubu In 2 Words / Describe Rochas Okoracha's Administration In 2 Words / Describe Gej's Administration In 2 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Get2go: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
kenbee:

undisputed champion!
[/quote
The man, who ascended his leadership post without being placed by anybody.
'haters nightmare'
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Serendipity: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
A disservice

2 Likes

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by fesse(f): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
waka pass
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nothing nothing
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by heskeyw(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
undecided boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
Monumental Failure!

2 Likes

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Diligence: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
Prudently naive!

1 Like

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by chines4(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
heskeyw:

undecided boko haram
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
heskeyw:

undecided boko haram
Development haram

1 Like

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by chines4(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Monumental Failure!
[/quote
@Onye Ngbu the picture is that of Enugu Onitsha express way, and FG have awarded the contract long ago, and equally work in on going at the Atani road side of the express
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
Abyssmal failure

2 Likes

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by DonRichie(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
Introducing the home of FREE INTERNET SURFING, FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATED NAIJA NEWS AND MUCH MORE VISIT www.upnaija.com
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
chines4:

@Onye Ngbu the picture is that of Enugu Onitsha express way, and FG have awarded the contract long ago, and equally work in on going at the Atani road side of the express

And so frigging what!

So waiting for the road to get to that state because the FG did not award is defendable?

See, even mbadinuju himself was 'mending' federal roads just to make sure the kind of thing you see in that picture did not happen!

Your Peter Obi is one of the worst thing that has happened to this state.

1 Like

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by DonRichie(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
Introducing the home of FREE INTERNET SURFING, FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATED NAIJA NEWS AND MUCH MORE VISIT www.upnaija.com
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Serendipity: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
Torch1:

Is Obvious that u dnt know Obi well, you want him to be planting flowers in Awka and Onitsha in order for pple like u to praise, Anambra is not lacking in terms of education,
economy development, infrastructural development etc, He must not be planting flowers with small allocations from Abuja while Anambrarians dnt have good education, Nne biko kedu nke bu na Obi bu onye ojo?? onye ori?? Ego ole ka ozuru? Biko nwanne o buru na imaghi ihe i ga ekwu, mechie onu gi ebe ahu.
Please reserve your daft and spurious comments if you don't know whereof you speak.
I am pretty sure you have never been to Anambra lately.
Obi's grossly rudderlless and visionsless.
He has only succeeded installing rogues and bandits in the name of ASTA and 'NDI MPIAWA AZU'.
These people extort, maim and abuse people simply because Obi wants to be super rich.

Your citing the education sector as one of Peter Obi's good works shows that you are uninformed.
Let me tell you that students in Anambra just resumed last wednesday, whereas their counterparts in other states have been in school for over two months.
Had you been to Anambra State Varsity you would have uttered such rubbish.

Peter Obi is visionless and an extortionist.

1 Like

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Serendipity: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
Torch1:

Is Obvious that u dnt know Obi well, you want him to be planting flowers in Awka and Onitsha in order for pple like u to praise, Anambra is not lacking in terms of education,
economy development, infrastructural development etc, He must not be planting flowers with small allocations from Abuja while Anambrarians dnt have good education, Nne biko kedu nke bu na Obi bu onye ojo?? onye ori?? Ego ole ka ozuru? Biko nwanne o buru na imaghi ihe i ga ekwu, mechie onu gi ebe ahu.
Please reserve your daft and spurious comments if you don't know whereof you speak.
He has only succeeded installing rogues and bandits in the name of ASTA and 'NDI MPIAWA AZU'.
These people extort, maim and abuse people simply because Obi wants to be super rich.

Your citing the education sector as one of Peter Obi's good works shows that you are uninformed.
Let me tell you that students in Anambra just resumed last wednesday, whereas their counterparts in other states have been in school for over two months.

3 Likes

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
The Bestest !
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by ouigy99(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
Try being at unizik junction after just 15mins of rainfall, mtcheeewwww, Peter Obi , "Pathetic Clown"
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
ouigy99:

Try being at unizik junction after just 15mins of rainfall, mtcheeewwww, Peter Obi , "Pathetic Clown"
If you try that, you will be posting from the depths of the iyi-agu stream.
Serendipity:

That guy is probably an 'onye mpiawa azu' grin
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
billboard government

2 Likes

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
Dj zzyzx:

billboard government

Ol boy you almost summarized!

If you had said: 'Media Government' or 'propaganda government', it woulda nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
Peter obi brought infrastructural development in Anambra state.
With the little budget in his disposal,he dellivered dividends of democracy without borowing a kobo yet he still maintain a very huge  reserve in our purse. He was declared the most fiscally responsible governor in naija by okonjo iweala, this man has won uncountable international awards for his aggressive project completion.
With all the huge allocation and revenues in lagos fashola had to borrow money and put lagos in debt.
Chibuike amaechi is using loans with all the billions coming his ways.
Peter obi was already a successful banker and a business man before we ventured into politics and thats what made him a shrewed finacial manager.
If you take fashola or Amaechi and place them in anambra u will find out they wont do nothing but end up like theodore orji.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
DO U KNOW WHY OUT OF ALL THE FASHOLAS CHIBIKE AMAECHIS PETER OBI WAS CHOSEN TO BE IN THE ECONOMIC TEAM OF GEJ ?
This is a no brainer;reason:he is the phucking best!
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by freepeople: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
ABS presenter grin
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by hugooh42(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
And why is Awka the state capital still a glorified village.Peter Obi is a monumental failure! Period.

1 Like

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

Peter obi brought infrastructural development in Anambra state.
With the little budget in his disposal,he dellivered dividends of democracy without borowing a kobo yet he still maintain a very huge  reserve in our purse.

Huge reserve?! When is he going to use it assuming we believe him. Again tell me, which bank is all these money being reserved? His own Fidelity Bank, i guess.

NRI PRIEST:
He was declared the most fiscally responsible governor in naija by okonjo iweala, this man has won uncountable international awards for his aggressive project completion.
Peter Obi has been using this line even before Jonathan became a substantial president.  Where did Iweala come into this now.
So we need to know who declared him that.
NRI PRIEST:

, this man has won uncountable international awards for his aggressive project completion.
Abeg name those projects. Name them abeg.
NRI PRIEST:

With all the huge allocation and revenues in lagos fashola had to borrow money and put lagos in debt.
Chibuike amaechi is using loans with all the billions coming his ways.
Leave those succesful governors out of any talk about Peter Obi. He is no where near the achievements of those guys.
NRI PRIEST:

Peter obi was already a successful banker and a business man before we ventured into politics and thats what made him a shrewed finacial manager.

Yea shrewd. Thats why he is using anambra money to enrich his Fidelity Bank, abi?

1 Like

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

DO U KNOW WHY OUT OF ALL THE FASHOLAS CHIBIKE AMAECHIS PETER OBI WAS CHOSEN TO BE IN THE ECONOMIC TEAM OF GEJ ?
This is a no brainer;reason:he is the phucking best!
Let me tell you why: Peter Obi is APGA and APGA is Peter Obi.
GEJ (my man)  bought over APGA through Peter Obi. Thats why somebody like Ken Nnamani was refused APGA presidential ticket and all we heard is that nobody bought APGA ticket and thats why APGA supported Jonathan.

You guys need to be coming home atimes. Stop reading what he is writing on newspapers and please, please, dont even compare peter obi with Fashola or Amaechi. He is in the league of Orji.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
manageable woman grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
ONYE NGBU, I want to put this simple question accross to u and I will appreciate it if u give me a straight answer.
WHY DO U THINK GEJ SINGLE HANDEDLY PICKED PETER OBI TO BE IN HIS ECONOMIC TEAM AND NOT FASHOLA OR CHIBUIKE[ two overglorified govs who could have done much beter with their huge allocations and igr but went ahead borrow huge loans and give bonds]?
WHY DID GEJ NOT CHOOSE THE ALL PERFORMING FASHOLA AND AMAECHI ?
Answer this question,
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
ONYE NGBU, I want to put this simple question accross to u and I will appreciate it if u give me a straight answer.
WHY DO U THINK GEJ SINGLE HANDEDLY PICKED PETER OBI TO BE IN HIS ECONOMIC TEAM AND NOT FASHOLA OR CHIBUIKE[ two overglorified govs who could have done much beter with their huge allocations and igr but went ahead borrow huge loans and give bonds]?
WHY DID GEJ NOT CHOOSE THE ALL PERFORMING FASHOLA AND AMAECHI ?
Answer this question,

Do you even read at all? I posted it before, Here is your answer again below:

Let me tell you why: Peter Obi is APGA and APGA is Peter Obi.
GEJ (my man) bought over APGA through Peter Obi. Thats why somebody like Ken Nnamani was refused APGA presidential ticket and all we heard is that nobody bought APGA ticket and thats why APGA supported Jonathan.

If Petr Obi did something that big why wont he make him VP sef.

1 Like

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by endy22: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
Worst Ever,

2 Likes

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by mallorca(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
Peter Obi Is the Rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! / Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt / N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.