Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! (6312 Views)

Pictures Of Victims Of Political Thuggery In Nembe,bayelsa State. / The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again / Youths And Political Thuggery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by NegroNtns(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
When we talk about the North it is the tradition to band the two ethnic groups of Hausa and Fulani together as a one entity of political representation. In actual fact, Hausa has long ago been ousted from the Northern political landscape. The two mainstream cultures in the North are the Fulani and the Kanuri. The Gwaris are struggling to emerge as a new mainstream in the North and they can be compared with the struggle in the South by Ijaw to emerge as a dominant power. Here is the breakdown of the Northern rulership.

Tafawa Balewa - Hausa
Yakubu Gowon - Angas
Murtala Muhammed - Hausa
Shehu Shagari - Fulani
Muhammadu Buhari - Fulani
Ibrahim Babangida - Gwari
Sanni Abacha - Kanuri
AbdulSalam Abubakar - Gwari
Umaru Yar'Adua - Fulani

In the civil service corps, Northern technocrats are typically Kanuris, followed by the Fulanis, Gawris and Hausas are negligible in that rank.

The politics of the Kanuris is a mirror image of that of the Yorubas, it is predictable and run on internal competition, rather than external extortion. So in thinking forward to the 2015 landscape the focus need to be on the Fulani and their tactics. Fulani politics is hinged on enforcement! They believe it their birthright to enforce their way of life and social outlook on any territorial front in which they seek dominance. They use fear tactics to clear the field and subdue their opponents into surrendering their conscience to the will of Fodio's jihadi legacy.

Bokoharam will be alive and active as an instrument of political thugerry in 2015. It's role in 2015 will be different from its role today but not totally disconnected from its objective of transforming the Northern polity. There is another instrument of thuggery employed by the Fulanis. . . and is called Miyetti Allah. This is the association of cattle nomads.

The attacks by fulanis on different ethnic groups and in different territories of this country, while on the surface may appear isolated and on individual basis, is actually a systemic push coordinated with a central voice and intent to use scare tactics and oppresiion at the local level to forcibly bend the will of the Nigerian opposition so that the fulani ethnicity is feared and revered as an insurmountable enemy and one too powerful to contend with. This myth must be demystified.

We know for a fact that people in the South fear the fulani dagger. He just needs to unsheath it and people start running and locking themselves behind their doors. On their own land, a people in plenty is therefore subdued and forced into retreat by a pair of dagger wielding, scrawny looking fulani nomads.

They used this tactic in middlebelt, in West, in East, in southern fringes of Kaduna, Bauchi and some other Christian areas of the North. I am yet to see them use it in Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kebbi. . . . .and they graze in these fulani states just as much in non-fulani ones but what will explain the disproportionate attacks in non-fulani lands while their own states is preserved?

Towards 2015, we need to come up with a strategy for killing the fulani myth and supressing their violent tactics.

More to come. . . .

1 Like

Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2012
^^^^As usual the devil acting to sow discord and further enemity amongst friends!Are you done with the MB vs Hausa/fulani,xtians vs muslims,minority vs Hausa/fulani,South vs north,MB vs core-north etc.What is wrong with you people with rumors and peddling of senister issues to cause problems amongst friends.Is it like you folks are born to instigate problems? angry angry angry angry
People need to see beyond enemies of Nigeria like you!For your information how many Berom presidents have we produced compared to Angas.That has not drawn your attention to the fact that they share alot in common and cheated.na the Hasua/Fulani dey vex you.Please we have had enough of your kind causing problems up north!Go and get a life evil one angry. angry angry angry angry
Divide,causing discord to win 2015 is not workable.Better come up with solutions to our problems constructively.At the End even if SE becomes president,this discord you people keep advocating will be inherited and crisis will keep emerging from one corner to the other.The same problem religious and tribal politics gives Nigeria-=insecurity,riots,crisis,death and internal disharmony!This things you use to propel chances towards 2015 is a problem that will not die when a president emerges.The tribes you talk of have over centuries co-habited peacfully and with no qualms.Even where FGN never existed.
Lastly are you an agent of peace,unity and harmony or the evil that is to sow discord,crisis and wars? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by NegroNtns(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
First, haka_nai, I need you to identify your ethnicity. Which group in North do you belong, if at all you are a northerner?

This post is no hatred or pushing for a division. . . .you are already divided! I am only bringing awareness to the Southerners that still think you are together as one. Your rulership is dead and buried with Umar Yaradua!

1 Like

Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
Abeg continue jare. You are making perfect sense.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by alex14(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
Negro_Ntns: First, haka_nai, I need you to identify your ethnicity. Which group in North do you belong, if at all you are a northerner?

This post is no hatred or pushing for a division. . . .you are already divided! I am only bringing awareness to the Southerners that still think you are together as one. Your rulership is dead and buried with Umar Yaradua!

@ the bolded, I say Spot on! Negro_Ntns, you are becoming one smart dude and I'm beginning to like the new you cool.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
^^^Since you know we are divided why bother?Except the fact you know that assumption is not fool proof and there is a possibility unity can be restored. so the agenda is to keep the fire burning.You know that unlike the North the Southern tribes are very distinct and have being apart since ever.While the North have even come to share a common language Hausa apart from our various dialects.Choose to Sit and discuss our common troubles together and have Northern residents move from one state to the other.Since great grand parents to the new generation.What is it that bugs your kind.The unity or the fact you can't have same your own way? angry angry angry
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by NegroNtns(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2012
do you mind identifying your northern ethnicity?
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
[quote author=Negro_Ntns]do you mind identifying your northern ethnicity?[/quot
^^^^ Does that change anything or does it bring a new dimension to your ever hating views?That said this is NL,carry go with your gabage!
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Kilode1: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
Nigeria has been great for the Fulanis especially, I can't think of any African country where the Fulani, despite his minority population command the kind of influence he commands in Nigeria.

Uthman Dan Fodio must be proud. Not sure it will last, events of the last few years should make them worry.

It shouldn't matter though, if we can build our country on the foundation of justice and egalitarianism, it won't matter if you have 20 or 20 million fulas.

1 Like

Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by NegroNtns(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
You are a pretender my friend. You should bet your political credibility on the virtue of your memebership as an ethnic northerner and identify which group you belong.

You are the divider and sower of discord, not me. I am only unveiling what lays hidden from the surface. If you are a fulani then own up, or whatever group you belong. You all band together under this mythical Northerner that is held together at the seam by a very loose and threadbare fabric. To the average Southerner, the fabric is strong and retains its integrity but in actuality its lifespan has expired and can no longer withstand another tumble in the washer. . . it must now be retired and hung as a banner of past winnings and championships. A new era is here!!
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by NegroNtns(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2012
Kilode,

As you know, fulani exist across the West African belt. . . but so is Hausa and Yoruba. It is only Nigeria that fulani has this exclusive command of elitism and it is because we were not throughly educated in the different cultures of our own country, instead we were instructed in the British and European histories and so on. Our own cultures remained a mystery to us, only told through the mundane realities of daily interaction. Unfortunately, our reality of fulani is that of a turbulently violent people. Miyetti Allah helps to push and further enshrine that reality in the Nigerian conscience, which undoubtedly their ruling elites subsist on to maintain power.

The middlebelterss have always been the swell of military personnell, so how did the minority fulani end up being the top echelon and commanders of military force in the Army, Air Force and even to a extent displacing Southerners in Navy posts? It is a wonder!!

1 Like

Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by ak47mann(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
NICE ONE cool cool cool
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by alex14(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
Negro_Ntns: Kilode,

As you know, fulani exist across the West African belt. . . but so is Hausa and Yoruba. It is only Nigeria that fulani has this exclusive command of elitism [/b]and it is because we were not throughly educated in the different cultures of our own country, instead we were instructed in the British and European histories and so on. Our own cultures remained a mystery to us, only told through the mundane realities of daily interaction. Unfortunately, our reality of fulani is that of a turbulently violent people. Miyetti Allah helps to push and further enshrine that reality in the Nigerian conscience, which undoubtedly their ruling elites subsist on to maintain power.

The middlebelterss have always been the swell of military personnell, so how did the minority fulani end up being
Kilode?!:
Nigeria has been great for the Fulanis especially, [b]I can't think of any African country where the Fulani, despite his minority population command the kind of influence he commands in Nigeria.

Uthman Dan Fodio must be proud. Not sure it will last, events of the last few years should make them worry.

It shouldn't matter though, if we can build our country on the foundation of justice and egalitarianism, it won't matter if you have 20 or 20 million fulas.

the top echelon and commanders of military force in the Army, Air Force and even to a extent displacing Southerners in Navy posts? It is a wonder!!

In order to truely understand why the hausa/fulani continue to enjoy power till this day in nigeria, y'all need to take things back to 1967-1970. After Jan 1970, they (hausa/fulani) basically became the main power behind the throne. I know you will disagree, but if you approach this with open mind, the truth/answer will not be far fetched.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by CaptBarbosa: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
@POST
Spot on!!
I'd really enjoy reading your topic, As I often pity those still lumping together the north. Take this simple example, many people down south are quick to insult the hausas when there is attack by fulani nomads or boko haram and all that. The bottom line is, the hausas have suffered more attacks from the fulani namads than any ethnic group in nigeria, I recollect while growing up, how there was a yearly fracas between fulani nomads and farmers claiming hundreds of lives. The fulanis are very aggressive and could easily be discribed as one of the most backward tribe in the country.

Now, the boko haram menace is another angle in which the hausas were made the scape goats while forgetting that they have suffered more loses than any ethnic group. It is very common to hear people cursing hausas, whenever there is boko haram attacks, when some of us knows that boko haram is brain child of kanuris and there failed political ambitionist. Funny, the kanuris never regard the hausas as brothers while the fulanis always tag them as "kaadu" which means inferior person.
Keep it up!
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Kilode1: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
Negro_Ntns: Kilode,

As you know, fulani exist across the West African belt. . . but so is Hausa and Yoruba. It is only Nigeria that fulani has this exclusive command of elitism and it is because we were not throughly educated in the different cultures of our own country, instead we were instructed in the British and European histories and so on. Our own cultures remained a mystery to us, only told through the mundane realities of daily interaction.  Unfortunately, our reality of fulani is that of a turbulently violent people.  Miyetti Allah helps to push and further enshrine that reality in the Nigerian conscience, which undoubtedly their ruling elites subsist on to maintain power.

The middlebelterss have always been the swell of military personnell, so how did the minority fulani end up being the top echelon and commanders of military force in the Army, Air Force and even to a extent displacing Southerners in Navy posts?  It is a wonder!!

Negro, 

You are right. We know less about our own surrounding communities than we know about far flung foreign western cultures, I blame that on so many things beyond the scope of this thread.

My theory about the Fulani influence is tied to religion, and a large dose of luck desperation, smart vision and self-preservation.

The Fulani arrived in what we call Nigeria today armed with a religious philosophy that encouraged aggressive "evangelisation"  , conversion at the pain of death and self-righteous divine mandate. They had that over the indigenous people they met.

Remember who else did that? The Europeans. Even the Oyo and Benin Empire did to an extent, it's human nature really. 

If a group of people can manage to view themselves as custodians of a universal philosophy and put all they have into spreading it with as much self-righteousness as they can muster, it's possible they will conquer the more passive, more contended people around them. The world is a brutal  jungle. 

The smart thing they did in Nigeria was their fusion with the Hausas, that was a masterstroke, I wish I have the time and resources to research that further. There are parrallels in human history From the Germanic Anglo-saxon's infusion with romano-British to what we had close to home; Yoruba ethnic group is an example of fusion. And I think Ijaws are struggling to form that kind of alliance too. I may be wrong.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2012
Kilode?!:

Negro, 

You are right. We know less about our own surrounding communities than we know about far flung foreign western cultures, I blame that on so many things beyond the scope of this thread.

My theory about the Fulani influence is tied to religion, and a large dose of luck desperation, smart vision and self-preservation.

The Fulani arrived in what we call Nigeria today armed with a religious philosophy that encouraged aggressive "evangelisation"  , conversion at the pain of death and self-righteous divine mandate. They had that over the indigenous people they met.

Remember who else did that? The Europeans. Even the Oyo and Benin Empire did to an extent, it's human nature really. 

If a group of people can manage to view themselves as custodians of a universal philosophy and put all they have into spreading it with as much self-righteousness as they can muster, it's possible they will conquer the more passive, more contended people around them. The world is a brutal  jungle. 

The smart thing they did in Nigeria was their fusion with the Hausas, that was a masterstroke, I wish I have the time and resources to research that further. There are parrallels in human history From the Germanic Anglo-saxon's infusion with romano-British to what we had close to home; Yoruba ethnic group is an example of fusion. And I think Ijaws are struggling to form that kind of alliance too. I may be wrong.

I'll like to see a Yoruba/Igbo fusion, that would be interesting - but I don't think it's feasible. sad
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2012
Negro_Ntns: You are a pretender my friend. You should bet your political credibility on the virtue of your memebership as an ethnic northerner and identify which group you belong.

You are the divider and sower of discord, not me. I am only unveiling what lays hidden from the surface. If you are a fulani then own up, or whatever group you belong. You all band together under this mythical Northerner that is held together at the seam by a very loose and threadbare fabric. To the average Southerner, the fabric is strong and retains its integrity but in actuality its lifespan has expired and can no longer withstand another tumble in the washer. . . it must now be retired and hung as a banner of past winnings and championships. A new era is here!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Finallly i am right its that thin fabric that disturbs you. even when you have your own woes littered all around you.Make i dey laugh go abeg!!!!This is NL and you mr negro ain't nothing and i owe you nothing to answer your question.If you think am a pretender so be it.Actions speak louder than words.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2012
haka_nai:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Finallly i am rioght its that thin fabric that disturbs even when you have your own woes littered all around you.Make i dey laugh go abeg!!!!

Are you hausa or fulani? It seems fulani and kanuri people are giving hausas a bad name - and what's ironic about this is that everyone blames the hausas for everything bad in northern Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2012
shymmex:

Are you hausa or fulani? It seems fulani and kanuri people are giving hausas a bad name - and what's ironic about this is that everyone blames the hausas for everything bad in northern Nigeria. lipsrsealed

^^^Like your types who give Nigeria a bad name internationally as fraudsters and we can't enjoy ease in any financial transaction due to your type.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2012
haka_nai:

[s]^^^Like your types who give Nigeria a bad name internationally as fraudsters and we can't enjoy ease in any financial transaction due to your type.[/s]

I assume you're fulani then. smiley
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
@POST
Spot on!!
I'd really enjoy reading your topic, As I often pity those still lumping together the north. Take this simple example, many people down south are quick to insult the hausas when there is attack by fulani nomads or boko haram and all that. The bottom line is, the hausas have suffered more attacks from the fulani namads than any ethnic group in nigeria, I recollect while growing up, how there was a yearly fracas between fulani nomads and farmers claiming hundreds of lives. The fulanis are very aggressive and could easily be discribed as one of the most backward tribe in the country.

Now, the boko haram menace is another angle in which the hausas were made the scape goats while forgetting that they have suffered more loses than any ethnic group. It is very common to hear people cursing hausas, whenever there is boko haram attacks, when some of us knows that boko haram is brain child of kanuris and there failed political ambitionist. Funny, the kanuris never regard the hausas as brothers while the fulanis always tag them as "kaadu" which means inferior person.
Keep it up
!

I see you stayed in the North,is it also true that the same Hausa largely have jokes that mock the Fulanis as being daft.Over 70% of Hausa jokes present the fulanis as the equivalent of the blonds in western jokes.How has that being taken over the years?I never saw a fulani assume it an insult.Other tribes have similar jokes up North.I know you hardly know about that.Some have being a way of mocking a people after earlier contacts in history and today because of harmony make jokes of them.Just like the Tivs,Jukun and fulani feud.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
shymmex:

I assume you're fulani then. smiley

got me there i was almost getting away with it!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are so smart.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Kilode1: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
shymmex:

I'll like to see a Yoruba/Igbo fusion, that would be interesting - but I don't think it's feasible. sad

Under the banner of Nigerian nationalism it is possible. If we leave it to nature and regular folks on the street, it it possible. If we can identify a common enemy, it might be possible.

But as things stand now, that type of fusion exists only among our oil-money sharing elite (when they are sharing stolen public funds)

. . or sometimes in a dark passion filled bedroom grin
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
Kilode?!:
Nigeria has been great for the Fulanis especially, I can't think of any African country where the Fulani, despite his minority population command the kind of influence he commands in Nigeria.

Like Nigeria has being great to the Yorubas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided undecided undecided
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
Kilode?!:

Under the banner of Nigerian nationalism it is possible. If we leave it to nature and regular folks on the street, it it possible. If we can identify a common enemy, it might be possible.

But as things stand now, that type of fusion exists only among our oil-money sharing elite (when they are sharing stolen public funds)

. . or sometimes in a dark passion filled bedroom grin

It seems we already know our common enemy, which are the elites - and they cut across both tribes. I think they are ahead of the game, and they are the ones who perpetuate and drum up the tribal divisions - to keep us divided, and less focused. sad
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Kilode1: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
haka_nai:

Like Nigeria has being great to the Yorubas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided undecided undecided

You can say that again. Yorubas don enjoy Naija die wink

Benin republic too, next, we will take over Cuba grin
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by aljharem(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
@Negro ntns

Every society experience on form of "ill treatment" or the other. It is not really worth forming a topic about it. Even the the western nation, blondes and ginger are viewed different from the others.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
Kilode?!:

You can say that again. Yorubas don enjoy Naija die wink

Benin republic too, next, we will take over Cuba grin

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abi o! una don try south-africa?The South-Africans need yorubanization i tell ya!
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by manchy7531: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2012
"The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace parasite to any community to which he seeks to attach himself".
- Lord Lugard in a Letter to his colleague, Walter H. Lang on September 25, 1918.

I wonder how a people from a desert region have became the head men in the custom service. haba,Hausa/Fulani people Una toooo greedy.Una no even say make Una share ram with Yoruba or middle belt people. since na them even fight the war pass Una.una also come go name the last road to the Atlantic Amadu Bello way......well we know now know better.all the oligarchy's conspiracy will fail.your plan to have the south down to the Atlantic as a conquered territory will fail.Shame on you people.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Kilode1: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
haka_nai:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abi o! una don try south-africa?The South-Africans need yorubanization i tell ya!

Malam, we are looking at that side too o. But we must achieve our short-term goal first.

By the time we are done. Saudi people sef will worship Ifa grin
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
@negro_ntns
you were too in a hurry to cast fulani,hausa and gwari you didn't bother checking your facts well!

tafawa balewa is not hausa like you said, he is actually sayewa (zing) from bauchi.
abdulsalam is hausa from minna and not gwari.
ibb is neither gwari or nupe like the media is fond of stating,he is also from minna and that makes him hausa.
p.s niger state is made up of nupe,gwari,hausa etc. minna is an hausa settlement just like lapai and bida is nupe, suleja is gwari.
Re: Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! by hakanai(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
manchy7531: "The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace parasite to any community to which he seeks to attach himself".
- Lord Lugard in a Letter to his colleague, Walter H. Lang on September 25, 1918.

I wonder how a people from a desert region have became the head men in the custom service. haba,Hausa/Fulani people Una toooo greedy.Una no even say make Una share ram with Yoruba or middle belt people. since na them even fight the war pass Una.una also come go name the last road to the Atlantic Amadu Bello way......well we know now know better.all the oligarchy's conspiracy will fail.your plan to have the south down to the Atlantic as a conquered territory will fail.Shame on you people.

Since they share ram without you, why not have your own ram.Abi na through sharing you fit chop ram?greedy?first time its attached to another tribe by someone who has a tribe that has claimed and merit this name for since Imo river! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Poorest State In Nigeria / Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List / Pic Of Buhari And GMD NNPC After Their Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.