Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) (54485 Views)

10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
One of the Unknown Gunmen in the south East have review his face in a new trending video as he called for Nnamdi Kanu Release armed with General Purpose Machine Gun and RPG Bazooka

Video link

https://fb.watch/mQx8fSBYBi/?mibextid=Nif5oz

oyigboupdate, aka, zoo dss media wing nairaland agent.

You go create thread to explain tire.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na only God know how many human being this one don kill! undecided
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by gigabyte13: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Person wey hand go soon touch
If hand touch am now....
His brethren will go on Twitter, Facebook and NAIRALAND, and start crying for justice....
Na Dem go call for trouble
Once trouble land
Na still Dem go dey cry for justice
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
His brothers won't condemn him

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by 123yes(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
yarimo:
Unknown gun men and IPOB terrorists = peter obi supporters
onye Ara. You will die one day with Peter Obi in your mouth.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Incognito403: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

How come you only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria only if it is in the South East?

Had this guy been Boko haram, killer herdsmen or ISWAP in the North, you would never have opened this thread to talk about him.

Everyone one has their own security challenges, but when a person is opening threads of insecurity about only one zone, an area he is not even from, then you know that the above character is up to no good
The difference is that we don't see northerners trying to justify the evils of the bad eggs amongst them. According to you and your likes, a war against a criminal Igbo is a war against all Igbos.
Isn't that enough reason for attention?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
123yes:
onye Ara. You will die one day with Peter Obi in your mouth.
Shey you won't die one day

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Incognito403:

The difference is that we don't see northerners trying to justify the evils of the bad eggs amongst them. According to you and your likes, a war against a criminal Igbo is a war against all Igbos.
Isn't that enough reason for attention?

CRIMINAL AS IN WHAT SENSE,DEMANDING FOR EITHER EQUITY AND FAIRNESS IN NIGERIA OR BE ALLOWED TO REMOVE HIS ANCESTRAL LAND TO BIAFRA?

DID HE DO BANDIT OR BOKO HARAM OR HEEDSMEN?

ARE U THREATENED IN YOUR OGBOMOSHO VILLAGE BY HIM?

U ARE JUST AN EVIL MAN. WICKED SOUL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
WE DID ELECTION, PETER OBI WIN, YET TINUBU WAS ANNOUNCED PRESIDENT, AFTER OSINBANJO AND OBASANJO.

IGBO NONE TILL DATE AND U DONT WANT AGITATION FOR EQUITY AND FAIRNESS OR BIAFRA.

WHO IS THE REAL EVIL, YOU OR IPOB?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by jumper524(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
LockDown69:

How is IPOB platform legal?
to Peter Obi and its symphatize, its legal.
So dude got some backing of emotional fools and sour political loosers..
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
SEE THE WAY 1000s ARE MURDERED AND GIVEN MASS BURIAL IN BENUE, BUT YET A GUY SITTING IN THE FOREST TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM ATTACK OF NIGERIA MILITARY THAT HAVE NOT LIFT AN ARM AGAINST HERDSMEN IN BENUE IS EVIL.

MY QUESTION IS WHO IS THE REAL EVIL.

CHECK YOURSELF WELL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
I DEY MY VILLAGE ON MY ANCESTRAL LAND.

WE CONTRIBUTE TO NIGERIA, WE ARE ONE OF THE FOUNDING BIG 3, IF I DONT GET MY FAIR SHARE, I WILL TAKE MY LAND AND LEAVE.

YOU ARE SENDING ARMY TO KILL THEM IN THEIR VILLAGE, SAYING NO NEGOTIATION.

WHO IS THE REAL EVIL?
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Maski87: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
These are asari dokubos boys forming ipob
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
RIGHT TO SELF DEFENCE IS GUARANTEED BY INTERNATIONAL LAW.

RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION IS GUARANTEED BY INTERNATIONAL LAW.

HE IS EXERCISING HIS RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by gbishman: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Here is another thriller starring an overzealous child with a gun. Now you have an X on your back.
In the act of war " Never let your enemies know your next move"
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
gbishman:
Here is another thriller starring an overzealous child with a gun. Now you have an X on your back.
In the act of war " Never let your enemies know your next move"

SOME BIAFRA FIGHTERS ARE NOT HIDING THEIR FACE.

THEY ARE NOT HIDING BY CHOICE. OTHERS ARE ANNONYMOUS.

UGM ARE A DIFFERRNT GROUP AND THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

THEY ARE EVEN HERE ON NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
What if the photo is Photoshop. The whole picture doesn't look real. Something is not right with it.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
jumper524:
This one is a criminal, just that nnamdi kanu gave him a platform to look legal.

They are all criminals... Kanu and Ipob gave them a very good platform to commit their inherent evils.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by onuman: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
One of the Unknown Gunmen in the south East have review his face in a new trending video as he called for Nnamdi Kanu Release armed with General Purpose Machine Gun and RPG Bazooka

Video link

https://fb.watch/mQx8fSBYBi/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Kuje prison release type on his mind.

All the Armada of Security Agencies in Nigeria watched as a group freed their own from Kuje Prison during the Buhari administration.
But a Fulani in charge of DSS disobeys the Judiciary and locked up Mazi Nnamdi Kalu in DSS custody because of dream for cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger delta which Fulani in Nigeria depends on for frolicking in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

They are all criminals... Kanu and Ipob gave them a very good platform to commit their inherent evils.

ASARI DOKUNBO SENDING IJAW BOYS TO DIE ON IGBOLAND IS WHAT?

U ARE VERY FUNNY.

NIGERIA ITSELF IS A CRIMINAL.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nemesis has caught up with him. He will be caught soon!
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by patomberekpe(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Your headline is misleading, you guys in the media should be careful and always say they truth, Ipob is not ugm neither are they killers, can you call Ariwa gunmen, Oduduwa gun men?
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
oyoofong:
Nemesis has caught up with him. He will be caught soon!

THE WAY U HAVE CAUGHT OTHER FIGHTERS ABI.

DO U KNOW NIGERIA ARMY IS AFRIAD?

MAYBE U SHOULD JOIN, SO THEY CAN SEND YOU TO US.

GO AND ASK ASARI DOKUNBO, THE PACKAGING HIS BOYS RECIEVED.

100's OF THEIR BODY BAGS SENT TO THE CREEKS FOR WATER BURIAL.

THAT IS WHY HE WAS SHOUTING PUBLICLY, UNTIL THEY WITHDRAW THEM, HAVE U HEARD HIM SHOUT AGAIN? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
hammerFC:

ASARI DOKUNBO SENDING IJAW BOYS TO DIE ON IGBOLAND IS WHAT?

U ARE VERY FUNNY.

NIGERIA ITSELF IS A CRIMINAL.

Asari Dokubo is a well-known criminal, thug, lowlife, and killer... That's not a secret na.

None of these so-called freedom fighters are fighting for any freedom... They are heartless and selfish criminals concerned solely about inflicting pain and hardship on their people.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Asari Dokubo is a well-known criminal, thug, lowlife, and killer... That's not a secret na.

None of these so-called freedom fighters are fighting for any freedom... They are heartless and selfish criminals concerned solely about inflicting pain and hardship on their people.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR PRESIDENT TINUBU?

IS HE A CRIMINAL?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Etranshub(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
sometimes i wonder how they manage to brainwash these people to be wasting their lifes...because me i like myself oo i wont be risking my life and the person who sent them will be enjoying in one corner
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Weathered: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
jumper524:
This one is a criminal, just that nnamdi kanu gave him a platform to look legal.
ipob is a criminal organisation and their leader Kanu is a criminal fraud.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
hammerFC:

WHAT ABOUT YOUR PRESIDENT TINUBU?

IS HE A CRIMINAL?

The only thing I know about President Tinubu is that he is a lying, cheating, corrupt power-hungry crook... That's why Nigeria is headed down the drain.
Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by onuman: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
jumper524:

The criminal terrorists are your ogas who declared IPOB as terrorist organisation and went for criminal extradition of Nnamdi Kalu in far away Kenya 🇰🇪.
Your ogas urinated on Nigeria's Constitution and adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in 12 states of Northern Nigeria, literally drew the boundary line of an Arewa Islamic Republic for the 12 sharia states, and
later ushered in Boko Haram which says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.
Nnamdi Kalu and his IPOB reject what the sharia states and Boko Haram want for Nigeria.
Next was Buhari and Malami his attorney declaring unarmed IPOB as terrorist organisation.
In what other country except Nigeria had secessionist group been declared terrorist organisation?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Etranshub:
sometimes i wonder how they manage to brainwash these people to be wasting their lifes...because me i like myself oo i wont be risking my life and the person who sent them will be enjoying in one corner

THAT IS Y HERDSMEN ARE RAVAGING YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS IN YOUR VILLAGE.

YOU THINK YOUR ALIVE BUT YOU ARE MORE DEAD THAN THE MAN IN THAT CLIP.

YOU CANNOT CLAIM TO BE ALIVE, WHEN YOU ARE NOT FREE OR LIVE IN FEAR.

TODAY, SE IS FULANI FREE, BECAUSE, WE WILL MOST CERTAI LY KILL THEM AT FIRST SIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
onuman:

The criminal terrorists are your ogas who declared IPOB as terrorist organisation and went for criminal extradition of Nnamdi Kalu in far away Kenya 🇰🇪.
Your ogas urinated on Nigeria's Constitution and adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in 12 states of Northern Nigeria, literally drew the boundary line of an Arewa Islamic Republic for the 12 sharia states, and
later ushered in Boko Haram which says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.
Nnamdi Kalu and his IPOB reject what the sharia states and Boko Haram want for Nigeria.
Next was Buhari and Malami his attorney declaring unarmed IPOB as terrorist organisation.
In what other country except Nigeria had secessionist group been declared terrorist organisation?

ON POINT!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
FULANI IG GIVE ORDER TO KILL IN SE AT FIRST SIGHT.

UGM ALSO RECIEVE THEIR ORDERS TO SHOOT FULANI AT FIRST SIGHT.

FIRST SHOOT ORDER STILL STANDS, ANYWHERE WE JAM THEM, NA FIRST TO SHOOT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.