Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS (5367 Views)

Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Anticultism: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Add Nigerian view on whatsap

+393510508283

This happened in Ijoko Ogun state Nigeria

As u can hear from the cultist they cut the hand pieces by pieces abd bragged in the video they will use it to cook egusi soup
Everybody dey do cultism, but as e reach our land (yoruba), they turn am to something else.

God forbid

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Anticultism: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Photos...
You think this is gross.
They are not done yet. They had to cut the hand again pieces by pieces to cook egusi soup

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Anticultism: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
This was the person they cut the hand from in the supremacy war between Blackaxe and Eiye in Ogun state

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Anticultism: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Then this is when the cultist started butchering the hand of their rival...

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by udede(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
But why

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Anticultism: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
udede:
But why

Because this is the gain in cultism

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by illicit(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
shocked
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Ternistacle(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is cultism at the first level, worst is coming... Cultism is Politics...

2 Likes

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by bigdawg7: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
wtf this are ritualists not cultists

4 Likes

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Gadafii: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nawa, this is beyond gross and even cannibalism 🤮

Yoruba no ronu reach this side

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hope they sauce it well with spice b4 eating. I don give a fuk about cultists. I see em as cockroaches
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Koppaguard: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is an eye sore, cannibalism in this century, God forbid.

7 Likes

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by arantess: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ronu oooo

Cannibalism in naija too much
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by adecz: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jeehhhhhsú❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by TimT: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
The people western part of Nigeria so strongly believe in the Powers of human part that they feel you can't progress in life without a sacrificed human organ....

It's demeaning...
Too shameful....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by survivor10(m): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Recorded Cannibalism in 21st Century!
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 4:31am On Sep 04, 2023
And the police will choose to do nothing about this.
If they arrest all the cultists in Ijoko, from their voices, they will know these cannibals.
Rather than arrest them, na innocent people they will go after. Idiotas
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by HellAnus: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Yorûbas and cannibalism.. gosh!

8 Likes

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by falcon01: 6:13am On Sep 04, 2023
Nasty!
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by MrAgbako: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Why does nairaland allow these graphics photos to be viewed without any warning? Seun can do better. Not everybody like to see these kinda BS.

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by hacmond(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2023
WTF?
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Rucheen(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2023
To what purpose?

Umu nnunnu
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by KingLennon(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2023
That is the business. Cultism na ur mate? Even if in front of your mama wer dey cry, them go still kill you...

Shun cultism youths!

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by KingLennon(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2023
Rucheen:
To what purpose?
Umu nnunnu
Spiritual fortification to them o. Foolish people
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by Olawade24: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2023
I swear to God!!! If I leave Nigeria I won't be returning any time soon. I was born into the wrong environment that kill dreams.

Tufiakwa. I repeat I won't be returning any time soon. Aru..

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by BlackAdam65: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
don't be surprised someone will come out and say "see confirm meat" lol Nigerians can eat anything all in the excuse of hunger but where is the elusive soup op

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by wiseone28: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Goosebumps looking at that shít
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by DaTruths: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Never knew my Yoruba people are cannibals, i thought its only IPOB.

We can do better.. spits
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by 43Ronin: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
damn many local yorubas are gross and demonic chai. na 4 only yoruba land dem dey kill cultists
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by TsbAfrica: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
The destruction of the black man in real time ... This is the same way they are glorifying the killing of the black youth in America through drill music. In the UK too, and sadly Africa has not escaped the plague.

And this menace can be curbed in days but for some reason it fails to warrant the attention of the government...

I can't wait to leave this country for good. There is hardly any hope in the hands of these present youth.
Re: They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS by RecentHistory: 3:23am On Sep 05, 2023
MrAgbako:
Why does nairaland allow these graphics photos to be viewed without any warning? Seun can do better. Not everybody like to see these kinda BS.

Didn't you see the topic before you opened the thread?
Or the topic was written in Latin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Witch Confession / HAPPENING NOW!! Hamburger Is Dead / 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.