Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. (1281 Views)

Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures / Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has.. / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Broveens42(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
While we are at political bantering and economic quagmire, People still defied the rains to enjoy themselves in this world class park.
Owerri is truely the entertainment capital of Nigeria. cool
A very livable city, I must say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6r_B_6elE&ab_channel=ArlinTv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Broveens42(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dream world park
Imo golf park
Imo golf park

Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by BoldBrainz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
😂😂.
Is this supposed to be part of the ingredients in the tussle between the Igbos and Yorubas?

Cause I'll really like to comment freely like the neutral party that I am, and call out this assertion for the total rubbish that it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Ofodirinwa: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Broveens42:
While we are at political bantering and economic quagmire, People still defied the rains to enjoy themselves in this world class park.

Super cool, will visit when I'm home again
Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Chinjo2: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Is this the problem of Imo people? Certainly not.
What Imolites wants is Security, food, portable water, electricity, shelter, quality healthcare, education, good road network and above all good governance.
There can't be killings and looting of the treasury and then you give them amusement park. That is absurd.

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Broveens42(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
What Imolites wants is Security, food, portable water, electricity, shelter, quality healthcare, education, good road network and above all good governance.
There can't be killings and looting of the treasury and then you give them amusement park. That is absurd.

Your statement is not entirely correct, because the park was built for those interested. Those who do not have the means to visit weren't forced to do so. It is also a point of healing process for those who may be suffering from depression. Life is not all about food and drugs

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Jman24(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
See swag cool
Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by EmekaA125(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Other parts of Imo State need development not focusing on Owerri alone.
Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Ttipsy(f): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
really corrrect
Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Ttipsy(f): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
EmekaA125:
Other parts of Imo State need development not focusing on Owerri alone.
hope should focus on Streets and major roads in Orlu if actually he survives the coming election
Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by jahsharon: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Broveens42:

Of course, Owerri is the entertainment capital of the world, and that is why all Owerri indigenes are in Lagos. They have had too much entertainment, so they are cooling off in Lagos.

Stop deceiving yourself. Oweeri is a great city, but stop overrating yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by igwebuike01: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
jahsharon:

Of course, Owerri is the entertainment capital of the world, and that is why all Owerri indigenes are in Lagos. They have had too much entertainment, so they are cooling off in Lagos.

Stop deceiving yourself. Oweeri is a great city, but stop overrating yourselves.
Who is this agbado clown again?

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Broveens42(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:

What's overrating about the video I just sent? grin
I understand one can disagree with my topic with facts and figures, but don't make hasty comment if you don't have an mb
Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by WhiteNRed: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:

Must you people be foolish and compare?
Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by NwekereNdokl: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Owerri is more or less a glorified village full of dilapidated infrastructures, old houses, unplanned neighborhoods, etc. even aba is better than Owerri.

This is Owerri

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by NwekereNdokl: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Don’t be deceived by these clowns, everyone knows that Owerri is a glorified village with almost zero development, no employment opportunity, etc, most imo indigenes prefer living in Lagos, Abuja, PH, Onitsha , Enugu,etc

jahsharon:

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Ttipsy(f): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Broveens42:

What's overrating about the video I just sent? grin
I understand one can disagree with my topic with facts and figures, but don't make hasty comment if you don't have an mb
owerri is a great city and it’s unique on its own

No need for you to compare it with other cities .
Re: Owerri Is Arguably The Entertainment Capital Of Nigeria. by Broveens42(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Owerri is more or less a glorified village full of dilapidated infrastructures, old houses, unplanned neighborhoods, etc. even aba is better than Owerri.

This is Owerri

Hahahaha.. 6334 clown! With one picture of New market everyday.

Owerri is the entertainment capital of Nigeria. Disprove it with facts or go back to your liquor.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: ‘I Am Sorry, Please Forgive Me’, Shaibu Begs Obaseki / Ahmadinejad To Address The Au Summit / Ibori Uk Trial; Asaba Judge Wrote No Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.