Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili (50538 Views)

NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest / Presidential Poll: Losers Should Go To Court Not Streets – Buhari / Festus Keyamo Wants People That Try To Blackmail The Supreme Court Disciplined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by fcbelle72(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Among all the mary i know, na this one useless pass,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by WorldRichest: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Feintline:
The judges should not sell their conscience and destroy Nigeria you mean to say

Troop to the streets when the judges throw out your clownish case, then you will meet the security agents on the streets. It is not today that you have been sacrificing your brethren for senseless causes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by OgwuEgo: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
You too like politics woman no dey like politics, sure say you no get prick?
Holluwhakemmy:
calm down stop dragging your boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by azikiweironsi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
worldclass68:
She didn't mention names or party yet....some people don abuse her generation tired....

Does it mean them don know their fates already lol

They know their fate already only pretending by dishing out nonsense.
All eyes on Judiciary my foot. Looking for the President credentials to the extent of even bullying the Governor of the State of Illinois including the University far away USA. Haba are these people really know what they want ? Is the first election to be held in Nigeria ?
Cyberbullying everybody that are not in support of their madness. One of them is now running after his nonsense fake report on Fasola. Hands go reach them one by one.
Headless monkeys.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by candygist: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Feintline:

Are you scared of the judgement ? Shebi una dey make mouth for social media ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
OgwuEgo:
You too like politics woman no dey like politics, sure say you no get prick?
prick ke from where? I'm a real woman and I like politics too much.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Benwallt(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
We APC are not expecting anything judgement. We are just going to carry on as if nothing has happened. Nigerians have giving us their thumbs.

If losers like let them Keep going to court. It will end in tears for them. Nothing atikulates and obedients support ever ends wel, nothing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Jonjam269: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
They can't do more than what they've been doing before, cry, wail, grunt and peddle falsehood. Bunch of losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Max24: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
I hope Obidients are listening.
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Blazebond(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
This was the statement that Mary odili made that has been making IPOB and Peter obi supporters to foam at the mouth since yesterday o,some of them even threatened her with death and threatened to burn Nigeria to the ground,the Obi supporters are so senseless and stupid sha,I called them fascist since last year and people thought I was being harsh on them but now we all can see that they are worse than Nazis.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by mycar: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Alliswell248:

U r tired of drinking gari....

9ja army no send you.....
Na who see garri drink?
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by soullove1881(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
NFBI:
With this no hope for PDP and LP

money change hand

Wait, nah both LP and PDP won the election?
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by DMerciful(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
This woman you buharists and batists have been insulting for years is your new hero
duro4chang:
It is good you are telling them now. Let the headless mob know that they can't achieve anything with their propaganda.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by onuman: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Mary Odili is my kinswoman, but in all honesty, she is one Nigerian who lacks the moral grounds to be preaching morality and behavioural decency to anyone, as regards constitutional law in our democracy.

It's like a wanted armed robber judging you for stealing a loaf of bread over hunger pangs.

When Mary Odili started her recent romance with gov Hope Uzodinma who hardly won 5% of votes during Imo guber election of 2019 but was pronounced gov of Imo state by the judges, we knew the stuff she was made of. APC. APC is full of con and
confidence men and women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Poll23: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
This elegant mom will be hated by unruly and uncouth supporters of divisive candidate now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Obakoolex(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Obidots no go sleep well tonight o grin
Watch as they will abuse the daylight outta that wowan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Well said message.

It is human to feel cheated or having the short end of the stick but one who is not declared the winner at any electoral contests, such emotions however grieved does not justify bringing the roof down, the roof of our nation.

The situation does not call for the blackmail of the judges or the posting of speculatory hypothesis giving them such a life of their own which run riot and accepted by the hapless and innocent in the society as the truth

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by onuman: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
fergie001:
The Colloquium was held in Abuja to mark the 25th anniversary of Chief Joe-Kyari Gadzama as a SAN

Mary Odili is a retired Justice of the Supreme Court

Olanipekun SAN and Fagbemi SAN (AGF) are Senior lawyers representing Bola Tinubu and APC respectively, at the PEPT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3aYzIgtu0
EXCERPTS OF THE SPEECH BY RETIRED JUSTICE MARY ODILI
This Colloquium and book launch in honour of Chief Joe-Kyari Gadzama SAN upon the attainment of 25 years as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria is an epochal achievement.

It is no doubt appropriate that the theme is: "The Nigeria of our dreams, a call to the Patriots". I say so in the light of the prevailing situation in Nigeria as a result of the 2023 General Elections which has generated a lot of storm necessitating the kind of conversation which we are about to indulge in as there seems to be moved to throw the nation into chaos or conflagration.

This may be brought about by some individuals and groups who fanning the ambers of hatred, bigotry and tribalism fails to see the possible outcomes of the utterances without caution that are been thrown around.

It is human to feel cheated or having the short end of the stick but one who is not declared the winner at any electoral contests, such emotions however grieved does not justify bringing the roof down, the roof of our nation.

The reason is simple, that in such an eventuality, that aggrieved person may not be spared as the commotion that could ensue will be like an unguided missile which could land anywhere and upon anyone.

Therefore, in ventilating our point of view and facts at the electoral tribunals or other courts, a sense of responsibility from all parties is demanded. The situation does not call for the blackmail of the judges or the posting of speculatory hypothesis giving them such a life of their own which run riot and accepted by the hapless and innocent in the society as the truth.

Knowing the quality of the participants at this Colloquium and I am happy that professional and those who are well-equipped in litigation matters or electoral disputes, Chief Olanipekun is a master and our Attorney-General recently sworn-in, these are experts.

I am confident that having such persons here including our chief host Chief J K Gadzama there is confidence that at the end of the day, a resetting of the mind will be taking place and we will keep things in perspective in the full Knowledge that elections are seasonal and litigations relating thereto.....
She is expected to call for reforms on the Electoral system by asking for stoppage of swearing in to office any candidate whose win is still under litigation, until election litigation is decided by the judges. Who will save this country again?
She is rather blackmailing people from going to court to seek for justice.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by ChyjoskyJ: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
This woman should focus on those in power that are threatening the tribunal judges to give fake judgements.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by paramakina202: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
It seems to me this speech was written by APC attorney general and handed it over to Mary Odili to read.I am sure she never wrote that from how she read it out.That is how corrupt this government can be.I am highly disappointed at this lady.Che na them talk say they no dey chuck mouth for matter wey dey before court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Larryndelaw: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Treasure17:
We are not going to accept fraudulent result.
How many of yiu?
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by ConfidentialDoc: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Who else is still waiting for PEPT judgement ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
TruthinAction:
Wrong judgment could plunge the country into war. So many are patiently waiting believing that the judiciary will do the right thing. I saw the country in terrible war twice within a week.

People are not smiling.
What do you guys mean by "wrong judgment"?

Is it that other Candidates got higher votes than the winner of the election?

Did you know that none of two other contestants contested the election results against the winner?

So what "wrong judgment" are you talking about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by kayjay69(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
She has always been a crooked and corrupt judge. What do you expect from the wife of Peter Odili
ugodson:
I hope she hasn't been bought over

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by NFBI: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
soullove1881:

Wait, nah both LP and PDP won the election?
At least they are the one Tinubu told to go to court
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Chetas81(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Feintline:
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN, THIS GUYS ARE NOT REAL, AND I LOVE THE PRICE THEIR PAYING 🦍
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by porthouse7(f): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
mycar:
Judges should not test the patience of the Nigerian populace, losers where?
only Igbos will wail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by truthfinder319: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
A good message for the children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Ecosystem4u: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
It appears she has actually written the judgements as alleged, trying to prepare our minds for that. I laugh in Port Harcourt. What will follow no man knows, reject the money, there may be no opportunity to spend it! do the right thing.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.