Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! (3234 Views)

Supreme Court Yet To Take Decision On Naira Swap Policy - Ozekhome / Onyeagocha: Supreme Court Yet To Give Us Date For The Review Of Imo Judgement / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2023
haffaze777:
Gringory is a known mad man who received advice from mad man,

Anybody that quote me to say rubbish will run mad tomorrow morninggrin

I no kuku dey read quote and mention,nah you e go pain

Lol.. honestly I don't know who advises these politicians.

You and your supporters claimed to have won elections that you'll prove your claim in court.. ONLY FOR YOU NOW TO SAY YOU'RE NOT CHALLENGING THR RESULTS BUT PROCESS.

What kind of mentality is that? Honestly we were all disappointed!

Shame on all those claiming "stolen mandate" blabla!

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Phantom233:

This piece of writeup shows how stupidity can become a syndrome in youths. [b]So the strategy of using INEC to rig the election[/b]s was because your fraud master knew it would be difficult to provt evidence in court? Well his days are numbered.

Rig which election?
Did your candidates proven this allegations in court?
Did your candidates contest the RESULTS?

Listen I'm not in support of rigging or whatever. What I'm stating is that you prove what you alleged not other immaterial issues

1 Like

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
That means you did not follow the petition.
You're just regurgitating what you saw online
It's you that didn't follow it ok

Your candidate who claimed to have won was meant to PROVIDE EVIDENCES THAT HE WON AND CONTEST THE RESULTS. Instead it's immaterial issues he brought to court.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by DMerciful(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2023
You're ignorant and take pride in your ignorance
pineed:

It's you that didn't follow it ok

Your candidate who claimed to have won was meant to PROVIDE EVIDENCES THAT HE WON AND CONTEST THE RESULTS. Instead it's immaterial issues he brought to court.
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2023
Burob:
Ok any judgement that doesn’t go the way of the Obidients is fraudulent?

Right from your days of support for Nnamdi Kanu & Ipob, Dmerciful you are a minority, & forever on the losing side.
That's the issue I have with these so-called "obedients" or whatever they're called.

Any thing that doesn't favour them is termed "fradulent"

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2023
MTNnews:
It is funny how the foolish n senseless one claim others are foolish.

Just imagine this idiot that can not prove his principal won an election insulting those that find that outrageous. How do you claim to win what you can not prove with numbers or concrete evidence ?! Why then is Obi n Atiku wasting our time ?

I tell you my brother. It's so annoying!
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Benwallt:

You should all blame yourselves for obi's defeat. You people acted like catalyst against while thinking you were supporting. If Obi had won the election nothing will stop him from being announced.

The same shenanigans you people pulled off pre election was still repeated post election, even up till today.

It will take Obi good work to regain his political career. Obedients destroyed it with impunity
Gbam! 💯 rightly said

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2023
Benwallt:

INEC - [b]independent national electoral commission.

They decided whichever they want. Nobody tells them what to do.[/b]

Where are the copies of the certificates? Still living on propaganda even after election
God go bless you!

1 Like

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora and Atifku failed to tell the Court how they won the Election.
I tell you my brother

That's what's making us sane Nigerians pissed off.. after claiming to have won elections
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Phantom233: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

Rig which election?
Did your candidates proven this allegations in court?
Did your candidates contest the RESULTS?

Listen I'm not in support of rigging or whatever. What I'm stating is that you prove what you alleged not other immaterial issues
The issues is multi-faceted, the aspect of ineligibility is also paramount cos a convicted cocaine trafficker is not supposed to contest in the first place. Besides rigging he never won 25% statutory quota in FCT, his academics credentials are semi fake or forged. His primary school doesn't exist. Etc.
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Benwallt(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

God go bless you!

Amen.
You too
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2023
ehikwe22:

Can you kindly tell me how one can contest the actual result of a Nigerian election where the election umpire itself rigged for the winner? You can only proof there are irregularities which they have done. Is what happened in Rivers alone not enough to cancel the election?
How and where did the Electoral Umpire rigged the winner?

Can YOU EHIKWE provide proof of this?
Did your Candidates provide proof of this in court?
Are you basing your allegations on the irev real-time upload?
If yes, did the final results of irev no tally the one sent to Abuja?

If you alleged "rigging" the onus is on you to prove in court.

Also note, there's hardly any country in the world that have 💯 free and fair election. I've seen this first hand in Europe

The almighty democratic US have their elections been 💯?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Wisereborn:

You have even concluded grin

You must be the judge undecided

If with all these overwhelming evidences against Tinubu (deeds against the Nigerian constitution) and these your childish social media propaganda undecided

The corrupt judges still went ahead and pronounce Tinubu the winner, they have not only killed MKO the second time, they have killed their sleep and murdered justice in Nigeria

No Nigerian, I repeat the innocent citizens will no longer have faith in our judicial system

It's Tinubu and Obi today, tomorrow it could be you or your love ones, who or what will speak for you
Mr wise, what "evidences" are you taking about sir?

We all expected the other candidates to provide this evidences in court but they didn't. That's our grouse here.

NO CANDIDATE CHALLENGED THE RESULTS.. But they claimed to challenge "process".. what "process" are they talking about?.. I don't get that logic..

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Wisereborn: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

Mr wise, what "evidences" are you taking about sir?

We all expected the other candidates to provide this evidences in court but they didn't. That's our grouse here.

NO CANDIDATE CHALLENGED THE RESULTS.. But they claimed to challenge process. I don't get that logic
Is it not the process that will produce the results undecided

Hmmm grin grin smh
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Benwallt:

INEC - independent national electoral commission.

They decided whichever they want. Nobody tells them what to do.

Where are the copies of the certificates? Still living on propaganda even after election
an independent inec that is appointed by the president,is control and can be removed by the president.
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Phantom233:

The issues is multi-faceted, the aspect of ineligibility is also paramount cos a convicted cocaine trafficker is not supposed to contest in the first place. Besides rigging he never won 25% statutory quota in FCT, his academics credentials are semi fake or forged. His primary school doesn't exist. Etc.

You see what we're saying. You guys leave the main matter of contesting Results for these unproven allegations.

1. Where did you see that he was convicted of trafficking?

2. Where in the Constitution that's says winning Abuja is a must to be elected President?

3. Where did you see his credentials/certificates were fake.. can you provide evidence of this? Are you CSU or Richard Daley that provided his certificates?

Ignorant allegations!

1 Like

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

Mr Revolution, Let me respond to your "ignorant" assertions.

1. INEC has power to decide the means of its operation as deemed fit and based on the circumstance at given time. Also the results from both the irev and collated showed the winner truly won. So that point holds no water

2. As per Tinubu's certificate, CSU has repeatedly affirmed that he was indeed their student and graduated with his certificate to prove. All other info from 3rd party sources remain invalid.

3. The energy you guys put in pursuing frivolities would have been better channelled to proving the votes from the polling units all the way to the top.
why did inec spend 300b to produce bivas and irev if they chosed which method to collates votes?The reason the irev and electoral law was amended was to prevent rigging but the law was still amended for rigging to continue which you supported.
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Revolution2022:
why did inec spend 300b to produce bivas and irev if they chosed which method to collates votes?The reason the irev and electoral law was amended was to prevent rigging but the law was still amended for rigging to continue which you supported.
You still don't get it.

1. The final results on both irev and collated showed the winner actually won

2. INEC can within its powers to determine which means it uses AT A Peculiar SITUATION. As an IT personnel when I learnt that for the presidential there were several attacks on INEC server, I understood why INEC decided to switch it's method to counter such attacks.

Remember that IT guy on twitter monitoring irev said that the eventual irev results tallied with the normally collated one.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Phantom233: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

You see what we're saying. You guys leave the main matter of contesting Results for these unproven allegations.

1. Where did you see that he was convicted of trafficking?

2. Where in the Constitution that's says winning Abuja is a must to be elected President?

3. Where did you see his credentials/certificates were fake.. can you provide evidence of this? Are you CSU or Richard Daley that provided his certificates?

Ignorant allegations!

I don't like speaking to people that don't research before talking, go and read or Google the judgement that was delivered by the supreme court in 2003 regarding the 25% statutory requirements in the fct (Obj vs Buhari) . Secondly if you're a Nigerian and your are not aware that Tinubu's asset was seized due to an indictments of cocaine trafficking then, I shouldn't be talking to you. These are the fundamental factor not Counting of votes. Before we talk of winning, we first start with eligibility. International observers had clearly stated that the elections was not conducted in line with stipulations hence it was adjudged as non-credible but I see that ethnicity is the major issues we have here. That's why the economy is crashing everyday
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by walefresh3(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2023
Wisereborn:

You have even concluded grin

You must be the judge undecided

If with all these overwhelming evidences against Tinubu (deeds against the Nigerian constitution) and these your childish social media propaganda undecided

The corrupt judges still went ahead and pronounce Tinubu the winner, they have not only killed MKO the second time, they have killed their sleep and murdered justice in Nigeria

No Nigerian, I repeat the innocent citizens will no longer have faith in our judicial system

It's Tinubu and Obi today, tomorrow it could be you or your love ones, who or what will speak for you
no evidences had been provided.. stop misleading Nigerians with your ipob method of lieing...

Provide the evidences here let us also see it on Nairaland

U stupid zombie keep repeating same lies all the time...

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Newton2024: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:
https://www.nairaland.com/7827401/dont-blackmail-judges-losers-should

Came across the above message from Mrs Odili and I read some folks commenting words such "fraudulent result", "wrong judgment", etc.

I ask what "fraudulent result" and "wrong judgment" are these folks talking about?

"Fraudulent Result" that the other two major contestants DIDN'T/COULDN'T contest the Results of the Winner in court?

"Fraudulent Result" that they couldn't provide substantial evidence that they won?

What nonsense are these people talking about?

After social media shouts of some folks about of "Reclaiming of Mandate", we Nigerians were so disappointed that none of the two contestants challenged the total votes count/results.. instead they were chasing so called technicalities: 25%, Guinea citizenship, Certificate, etc

Big Shame on all those claiming "stolen mandate" bla bla!
What makes you think or believe he didn't challenge the result? Are you not following PEPT?
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by ejimatic: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

Came across the above message from Mrs Odili and I read some folks commenting words such "fraudulent result", "wrong judgment", etc.

I ask what "fraudulent result" and "wrong judgment" are these folks talking about?

"Fraudulent Result" that the other two major contestants DIDN'T/COULDN'T contest the Results of the Winner in court?

"Fraudulent Result" that they couldn't provide substantial evidence that they won?

After social media shouts of some folks about of "Reclaiming of Mandate", we Nigerians were so disappointed that none of the two contestants challenged the total votes count/results.. instead they were chasing so called technicalities: 25%, Guinea citizenship, Certificate, etc

O thank God for this development and I am happy that what I said is becoming fulfilled
PDP and LP did not come to the AC to present the genuine results.Yet they want to be declared winner.On what basis?
Reasonable lawyers and judges know that it is an attempt in futility for both of them.
All technical issues will be struck out as they did not in any way affect the overall unchallenged results of the elections.
If they affected them the petitioners must have challenged them and come with their own results.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

You still don't get it.

1. The final results on both irev and collated showed the winner actually won

2. INEC can within its powers to determine which means it uses AT A Peculiar SITUATION. As an IT personnel when I learnt that for the presidential there were several attacks on INEC server, I understood why INEC decided to switch it's method to counter such attacks.

Remember that IT guy on twitter monitoring irev said that the eventual irev results tallied with the normally collated one.
did you visit the irev at all?Dont brainwash me with your false analysis.
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2023
Newton2024:
What makes you think or believe he didn't challenge the result? Are you not following PEPT?
He didn't. Yes we're following the tribunal

1 Like

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2023
ejimatic:
O thank God for this development and I am happy that what I said is becoming fulfilled
PDP and LP did not come to the AC to present the genuine results.Yet they want to be declared winner.On what basis?
Reasonable lawyers and judges know that it is an attempt in futility for both of them.
All technical issues will be struck out as they did not in any way affect the overall unchallenged results of the elections.
If they affected them the petitioners must have challenged them and come with their own results.
Aptly said
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by PapaHadum: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

Can you build something on nothing?

The process that produced the results were flawed yet you want to count what exactly? Are you counting the destroyed and burnt ballots?

Can you produce a credible result from a wrong premise or mathematical logic?

Why reasoning like an unlearned?

It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the process was flawed and erroneous, how then will the result deruved thereof be correct as to produce a winner?

@re you kidding me?

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2023
PapaHadum:

Can you build something on nothing?

The process that produced the results were flawed yet you want to count what exactly? Are you counting the destroyed and burnt ballots?

Can you produce a credible result from a wrong premise or mathematical logic?

Why reasoning like an unlearned?

It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the process was flawed and erroneous, how then will the result deruved thereof be correct as to produce a winner?

@re you kidding me?

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
What "flawed process" are you talking about?
What process were brought to court? Pls tell us.

You guys just using words & blowing grammar on social media without backing up with proofs.

Remember no election all over the world is devoid of discrepancies, no Election is 💯 free and fair

Discrepancies (if any) in some voting locations isn't enough to cancel an entire Election.. Never!

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Phantom233: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

Mr Revolution, Let me respond to your "ignorant" assertions.

1. INEC has power to decide the means of its operation as deemed fit and based on the circumstance at given time. Also the results from both the irev and collated showed the winner truly won. So that point holds no water

2. As per Tinubu's certificate, CSU has repeatedly affirmed that he was indeed their student and graduated with his certificate to prove. All other info from 3rd party sources remain invalid.

3. The energy you guys put in pursuing frivolities would have been better channelled to proving the votes from the polling units all the way to the top.

You mean the nairaland CSU? Cos I don't see why the druggie had to run to court to seek an injunction so his so called Academic records won't be released for scrutiny. Who does that except a guilty person? I hope you're not aware that the primary school he claimed to attend in Nogrr doesn't exist ? The man is simply a fraud. But time will tell.
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Felimax(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Odili is underestimating one thing, the violence of the masses when they feel cheated. No one can't predict it.

E go shock everyone what will happen in Nigeria. You never believe there is Mother Nature / GOD.

Likewise a lot of people will be held as scapegoats our civil institutions are not yet so strong. Almost every form of civil organization are laced with one form of conspiracy to another.

Our Tribal and Religious affiliations are another set of the problem. Any nation where a paltry 3% of people are controlling the masses that nation can never do well.

The time has come in our dear nation where we have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that power belong to nothing but the people.

If it's true that combined together LP & PDP are the vast population then the will of the people should prevail.

INEC for Christ sake cannot shift the goalposts to favour the ruling party and still have the boldness to disregard the outcome.

How many people Nigeria Army fit kill?
Can they kill us all?
The day we conquer fear that day Nigeria will be liberated.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Eniitankorede: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

They are completely insane to think they will win at the court what they could not win on ground.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by 2BabaNairaland: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Well said.
I believe in "one day thing" where the Nature agrees with the spiritual atmosphere to shack humanity to humble itself. Same thing applies / happens to anyone (leader/s) who enslaved their citizens.

Felimax:

Likewise a lot of people will be held as scapegoats our civil institutions are not yet so strong. Almost every form of civil organization are laced with one form of conspiracy to another.

Our Tribal and Religious affiliations are another set of the problem. Any nation where a paltry 3% of people are controlling the masses that nation can never do well.

The time has come in our dear nation where we have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that power belong to nothing but the people.

If it's true that combined together LP & PDP are the vast population then the will of the people should prevail.

INEC for Christ sake cannot shift the goalposts to favour the ruling party and still have the boldness to disregard the outcome.

How many people Nigeria Army fit kill?
Can they kill us all?
The day we conquer fear that day Nigeria will be liberated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

400,000 People Have Hiv/aids In Benue State– Gov’s Aide / Students Still Learn Under Trees In Enugu State / How Nyako Beat Security, Escaped To Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.