Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! (3240 Views)

Supreme Court Yet To Take Decision On Naira Swap Policy - Ozekhome / Onyeagocha: Supreme Court Yet To Give Us Date For The Review Of Imo Judgement / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by infofta(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
It's a pity Irev was turned off and manipulated results was announced.
What happened in River state is the same all over the northern states where Tinubu claim to have won.

One will expect the commissioner that was seen on video distributing new 1000 notes would be arrested, he's is untouched cos he's APC.

The entire system is corrupt and this not democracy. The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if the military takes over.
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by PapaHadum: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
pineed:

What "flawed process" are you talking about?
What process were brought to court? Pls tell us.

You guys just using words & blowing grammar on social media without backing up with proofs.

Remember no election all over the world is devoid of discrepancies, no Election is 💯 free and fair

Discrepancies (if any) in some voting locations isn't enough to cancel an entire Election.. Never!

Saya who?

How many results downloaded from IREV were blurred?
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Eniitankorede:

They are completely insane to think they will win at the court what they could not win on ground.

I tell you my brother... very unserious lots
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Updated 6th September: PEPT have vindicated this matter
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peter Obidient is a lying machine
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Peter Obidient is a lying machine
I tell you.. so disappointing

1 Like

Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
pineed:

I tell you.. so disappointing
He's going through a lot now
Re: PEPT: You Couldn't Challenge Actual Results In Court, Yet Claim To Win Election! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Updated again October 26th Supreme court verdict!

https://www.nairaland.com/7890326/appellants-claimed-won-failed-provide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Email Exposes Biden's Dark Secret / Are Road Transporters Making Any Profit Again Like This?(pics) / Attorney-general’s Letter Set Ibori Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.