Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 (10793 Views)

Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat / Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by cjudy(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

Joke ranking

Inter Miami will whoop Kano pillar ass with 50, goals if they meet

But they’re rank about them na. MLS still remain basketball league no matter how you try to package it
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

They are so insecure, they are still trying to prove that he's the greatest despite winning WC ..... when u know the greatest, u don't bother urself posting irrelevant news ....

The best reply so far. A guy that flopped big time in French Ligue one is the one they keep making noise abt. What's MLS? Is it the same league that a 40 yrs old Ibrahimovic dominated or Carlos Vela an Arsenal flop destroyed? Messi fans are shameless abeg. They say Saudi league is retirement league but have u pple heard of Gabriel Veiga? B4 he went to Saudi league he was wanted by Barca, Real Madrid, Man utd, Arsenal, Napoli, etc but he chose saudi. Those guys are slowly employing the same techniques Europe use to develop their league nd europeans out of jealousy are using cheap blackmail to demarket their effort.
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Yemike(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:
They say kano pillars ranks above Messi's celebrated inter miami, true or false ?
That is to show the greatness of Messi. If a team that ranked below Kano Pillars could win a continental trophy that consists of teams from Mexico and U.S then, it's no small feat.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Farid24224(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2023
cjudy:

You’re joking right? You think this is basketball or US Open at Wimbledon?

Leave am... How can someone in his right senses think that MLS is more competitive that the Saudi league... Are they blind?
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by oliverano: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Goals & assist made in La masia

U sef dey come here grin grin grin grin grin

Roberto De Fraud go soon join Messi here sha
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Krisdan(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2023
How many people watched d match sef....I watched Al nassr vs Al hazm and it was verrrrry interesting.
Ronaldo got two assist there also but we don't celebrate assists"

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Krisdan(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Guyman01:
Scripted WWE Football, very soon they will give him microphone before the match to boast about how he will destroy his opponents like John Cena and Hulk Hogan
Ur vawulence no be 4 here ooo
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by tesppidd: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Krisdan:
How many people watched d match sef....I watched Al nassr vs Al hazm and it was verrrrry interesting.
If only Ronaldo had the highest assists in footballing history, you would celebrate like Christmas and Id El Malud happened on the same day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Starships4u(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2023
Shedrack777:
not wasted. it won me 38,000. bet it 10,000 @3.81 odds

Omooooooh, a friend won also.
Yhu guys lucky man.
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by busterr(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2023
WriterNigg:
The 🐐 RONALDO scored 1 Goal with 2 superb Assists but it never made the news.

Bcuz that's what he does. It's nothing to him.

Exactly grin
Messi is trying to catch up. Nice try tho
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by AImiron: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Ladech:
It will take them at least 2 seasons before they figure out how to deal with him.
they can’t deal with him, Messi is a different breed, if you stop him from scoring he go turn playmaker and create assists…. Check with no goals see his ratings, can’t say the same for that frustrated scam in the desert, he go yell make referee give am penalty, even if in a very Lowley rated desert league. England League one is rated above camel league, it’s a clown league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by AImiron: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2023
WriterNigg:

bro you’re a joke, he scored and assists against Al fateh, what is that that team… most of their players ain’t real footballers, they play part time.

You Dey compare am with LAfC( ranked 416 in the world) with the worst team in the MLS ranked about (1538) his team wipe the reigning MLS champions at home 3 goals to one and you talk say it’s not newsworthy.

What are you smoking ? Change your dealer… if Putin give Ukraine better knacking like that, I’m sure you go rush post am to FP. You go type share for “Putin russia—like for USA NaTO”. I know you’re in deep pain being a penadog and that gives me joy. Cry more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by AImiron: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U see why i like Cr7's fans? In the last 3 matches the man had 6 goals nd 4 assist in a league that also has many worldclass players but they rarely bring it here but every little shit in mls is always celebrated by Messi fans, a guy that almost destroyed psg.
penadogs have nothing meaningful to report about their fav that’s why they are silent , you are as intelligent as obemgay, I wonder why he didn’t post about his 850 goals feat, it’s irrelevant at this point, if e like make e score 2 million goals without the World Cup trophy they’re useless. Something wey Haaland go destroy someday, but no footballer fit catchup with Leo, not in this generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by AImiron: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Krisdan:
Nobody cares about the desert league, important and real ppl watch the MLS, penado can’t pull this stunt in the mls… he’s not rated anymore. Messi is the only 🐐, everyone want to see him play. Even if the Desert league the opposing go Dey scream Messi’s name to frustrate penado, that’s the kinda influence he got. You can’t compare death with sleep. Penado greatest playing career was being compared to Leo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by AImiron: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Madam... I don't write the news, neither do I publicize anything.

I read the news, and whatever isn't there, no matter how important it seems to me, is clearly and obviously not newsworthy to journalists.

It's nothing personal abeg.

...And I'm a fan of no player!
bro don’t waste your time on that thing, na one hungry boy Dey behind that moniker….
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by AImiron: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Madam... I don't write the news, neither do I publicize anything.

I read the news, and whatever isn't there, no matter how important it seems to me, is clearly and obviously not newsworthy to journalists.

It's nothing personal abeg.

...And I'm a fan of no player!
bro don’t waste your time on that thing, na one hungry boy Dey behind that moniker….
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by AImiron: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Read here

https://punchng.com/egypts-al-ahly-kano-pillars-rated-above-messis-inter-miami-in-world-clubs-ranking/?amp
you be mumu what is punch news in the scheme of things…we talk about global football not your naija local league
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by AImiron: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
JooEeL:
Almiron, Almiron...

How many times I call u? Oya come make I pray for u.

Wa a s'aseyori bi Messi. Ti awon ota ba gbo'gun ti e, nwon ma s'eesin. Wo, wa a jeun omo, wa a bimo le'mo.
Amin Jesu, I wish you the same my bro.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by AImiron: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

The best reply so far. A guy that flopped big time in French Ligue one is the one they keep making noise abt. What's MLS? Is it the same league that a 40 yrs old Ibrahimovic dominated or Carlos Vela an Arsenal flop destroyed? Messi fans are shameless abeg. They say Saudi league is retirement league but have u pple heard of Gabriel Veiga? B4 he went to Saudi league he was wanted by Barca, Real Madrid, Man utd, Arsenal, Napoli, etc but he chose saudi. Those guys are slowly employing the same techniques Europe use to develop their league nd europeans out of jealousy are using cheap blackmail to demarket their effort.
naturally, y’all penadogs are dvmb so I’m not surprised you typed this trash, if winning 2 French ligue and all the goals and assists he did in Ligue one, is the real definition of flop, then I want to flop like that all my life.

What you mumu don’t get is that Leo is done with football, even if retire tomorrow’s records wey e get, make dem deduct 10 years from penado age e no go reach the height.

Dindinrin said Messi flopped in the ligue, mumu wey no watch anyone ligue one matches, livescores crew. Cos dem no Dey show at viewing center, I’m sure you never even eat how you wan see money buy data to stream the match. ONKR!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by phemmyfour: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Goals & assist made in La masia
Others get headlines for goals while GOAT get headlines for goals n assists
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Beverlyjean(f): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
tesppidd:
If only Ronaldo had the highest assists in footballing history, you would celebrate like Christmas and Id El Malud happened on the same day.

He has the highest assist in champions league history...u don't hear CR7 fans talking about assists ... its inconsequential.... if u are asked top goal scorer in last seasons CL , u will quickly mention halaand...if u are asked who had the highest assist ...u will have to ask Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by tesppidd: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

He has the highest assist in champions league history...u don't hear CR7 fans talking about assists ... its inconsequential.... if u are asked top goal scorer in last seasons CL , u will quickly mention halaand...if u are asked who had the highest assist ...u will have to ask Google
Is champions league the only football?

How could any reasonable homosapien brag about their favourite player's champions league assists when his main rival has the record for total career assists?

Is it only champions league that is football?

What about World Cup, Continental Cups, Domestic leagues, domestic cups.

I am are talking career assists here, not segregating competitions.
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Beverlyjean(f): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
tesppidd:
Is champions league the only football?

How could any reasonable homosapien brag about their favourite player's champions league assists when his main rival has the record for total career assists?

Is it only champions league that is football?

What about World Cup, Continental Cups, Domestic leagues, domestic cups.

I am are talking career assists here, not segregating competitions.

How can a human being talk about goals in transgender league when his rival has the highest goals in history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Eagba(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=Beverlyjean post=125566561]

They are so insecure, they are still trying to prove that he's the greatest despite winning WC ..... when u know the greatest, u don't bother urself posting irrelevant news ....[/quote
Seen
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Eagba(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

People wey depression go still pursue commot there
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Jabios: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
MLS is rated higher than Saudi Arabia pro league.... Evidence defines it all

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by mayor1814: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

The Messi/Ronaldo rivalry is pushing the 2goats to their limits, to bring out their best.

There is no any rivalry. Messi has always been in the clear. Only Pele can be compared to Messi. Even at that Messi is greater than Pele. simple.
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by GanagiBitrus: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
mayor1814:

There is no any rivalry. Messi has always been in the clear. Only Pele can be compared to Messi. Even at that Messi is greater than Pele. simple.
Hope you know many soccer fans will disagree with you.
So it is entirely your opinion & you are entitled to it.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by Jabios: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ronaldo fans no longer make noise because they've realized deep down that Messi is d true king of soccer

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by mayor1814: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
WriterNigg:

Ronaldo had played more games yet his assist record is a dwarf when compared to Messi gigantic assist record.
Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by mayor1814: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
pode:
I still wondered why Messi did not show up in EPL

When Messi broke the hearts of man UTD fans in 2009 and 2010 UCL final matches, man UTD was not EPL club abi. When Messi was breaking arsenal and Chelsea hearts at different times in UCL matches, they were not EPL teams abi? Pls say anoda thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1 by mayor1814: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Farid24224:

Leave am... How can someone in his right senses think that MLS is more competitive that the Saudi league... Are they blind?

Do u know that officially and realistically, MLS is better ranked than Saudi league? Messi is turning a low club in MLS into a strong team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Helps Obtain 50,000 Covid Vaccines For South American Players / 1xbet Is Fraudulent / Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.