Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th (27150 Views)

Northern Christians Hail Tinubu's  Tribunal Victory,  Appointment Of Christians / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by JetApartment: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
CilicMarin:
Time to dismiss the useless petitions and award cost against them for wasting my dear President's time.. cheesy

However, the ever delusional and sectional supporters of that soft-spoken- Criminal called Peter Obi will surely shift their target to the supreme court in order to continue fooling their headless mobs(apologies to Soludo).

See how fear is written all over your comment...please don't hear the news alone ooo, you might commit suicide grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Floky215: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
The matter is simple..whatever happen at the PEPT would set a template for the Nigerians...!!

If criminality is legalised..I trust Nigerians to do the needful and take it to the extreme and if otherwise...then the masses would have some respect for the rule of law...!!

This is make and break period..we either get it right as a nation or slide towards been a Banana Republic...!!

No middle ground...nobody have the monopoly to break the law or commit crime and get away with it...!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Lazyreporta(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Hope Tinubu is still in India by then. He will return as ordinary citizen

How do you people think self?

Tribunal o
Not supreme.

So how the president go return as ordinary citizen?

Make una dey use una head. The case dey go supreme, no b supreme be this.

Not possible cos obi no even proof wins, but if they even say obi won, nothing change, until supreme.

Make una dey use una sense na
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
crying odecious ipod weyreee una tears neva even start grin grin grin grin Nigeria will not split and una no go ever be Nigeria president even after 8 years of Tinubu , Insha Allaeh shocked shocked
nkemoma:

Like your gbegiri licking faaddaa... phoolish Is his lineage
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
I'm telling you that if the tribunal annuls the election or give victory to Obi, the Supreme Court can't do anything. The worldwide celebration would be intimidating
Lazyreporta:

How do you people think self?

Tribunal o
Not supreme.

So how the president go return as ordinary citizen?

Make una dey use una head. The case dey go supreme, no b supreme be this.

Not possible cos obi no even proof wins, but if they even say obi won, nothing change, until supreme.

Make una dey use una sense na
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
You think we're gonna take a wrong judgment lying down?
2pacarnate:
[color=#000000][/color]

The military has been pocketed like the judiciary bro,no hope,Mary odili has already passed the judgement
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
You think we're just gonna allow them give rubbish judgment? No way!
2pacarnate:

No.bro,use your cafa(No 6)

It was just yesterday Mary odili said loosers should accept and not to intimidate judges,so can't you see the script has already been written?this country is gone Forever

Asan obidient that I am,i already believe it will.favour tinubu,something has been cooked
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by fergie001: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:

I think dakingari nominated her.
What do you know about the abia nddc rep
Augie's was a bit straightforward because she was Number 2 to Bulkachuwa, just like Dongban-Mensem & Mohammed (now at the SC).

Again, Dakongari was out of office already, it was Buhari that pushed Augie & Ejembi Eko same day in 2016.

For Eruba, nothing much about him. He is from Ukwa West & belongs to the mainstream Ikechi Emenike- faction.

It's Ben Kalu's slot

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
E go shock you
Burob:
Even you from your shaky grammar, do not believe the nonsense wishful imagination that you typed.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Obi is not the only one with a petition
seunowa:

Notorious criminal from Agulu will never become Nigeria president
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Paper tiger
RecentHistory:

By the time hand touch you fools, you will be crying to the UN, Putin, Netanyahu and Shuku Abuke Obioma
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by RecentHistory: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Paper tiger

Na Paper tiger tear 3M of your papa to pieces. grin
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by garfield1: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
fergie001:
Augie's was a bit straightforward because she was Number 2 to Bulkachuwa, just like Dongban-Mensem & Mohammed (now at the SC).

Again, Dakongari was out of office already, it was Buhari that pushed Augie & Ejembi Eko same day in 2016.

For Eruba, nothing much about him. He is from Ukwa West & belongs to the mainstream Ikechi Emenike- faction.

It's Ben Kalu's slot

Who is no 2 to jca Monica?

Look at small kalu of yesterday producing a rep meanwhile a whole gov,the only one in ss can't even produce any federal nominee.but I thought kalu is with ouk and ouk faction is the main one? I like that dimgba is from an oil area unlike hon orok duke.
I wonder who is the leader of abia apc between onyejeocha and hon kalu? Kalu should prepare to replace ouk
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by GYBABA(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
This overconfidence of nothing will happen is what Ali Bongo was saying last week

Naija no be Gabon
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ali Bongo was saying Gordon nor be Niger especially because his family has been in power for 56 years. Things change!
GYBABA:

Naija no be Gabon
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
But couldn't recover kwara
RecentHistory:

Na Paper tiger tear 3M of your papa to pieces. grin
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by fergie001: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:
Who is no 2 to jca Monica?
the late Agbo, but presently Jimi Olukayode Bada, Oyebisi Folayemi Omoleye, then Jummai Hannatu Sankey (in that order)

Both Bada (Osun) & Omoleye (Ekiti) will retire before the PCA Monica, so Sankey is likely the next. She is also from Plateau but her husband is Kaduna.

Look at small kalu of yesterday producing a rep meanwhile a whole gov,the only one in ss can't even produce any federal nominee.but I thought kalu is with ouk and ouk faction is the main one? I like that dimgba is from an oil area unlike hon orok duke.

I wonder who is the leader of abia apc between onyejeocha and hon kalu? Kalu should prepare to replace ouk
Kalu, Onyejeocha are with Ikechi Emenike. They are the mainstream APC, whilst Ogar, OUK are on the other side.

Onyejeocha was the first to align with Emenike.

Kalu left OUK behind prior to the APC Primaries siding with the Gbaja/Tinubu people. That's when the whole thing started, if OUK had his way, he will have stopped him but Kalu was now rolling with the main men that were at the National level.

Dimgba is from Asa, they do have oil there even though the development there isn't encouraging. Former APC Chair,
Donatus Nwamkpa from Osisioma used to colonise the seat before.

Kalu & Onyejeocha are partners in progress, they have a common enemy, OUK. Kalu will definitely want to go up, four years from now and it will be face to face with OUK, battle will be lit.

Otti is disposed to Kalu than OUK.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Lazyreporta(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
I'm telling you that if the tribunal annuls the election or give victory to Obi, the Supreme Court can't do anything. The worldwide celebration would be intimidating

Which kind rubbish talk be this one?

So supreme is powerless cos of obidients?
So law will be left cos of obidients?
Worldwide jubilation by who? Obidients?

Are obidients Nigerians?

Nigerians are 200m not 6m people.

Anyway, court can't even anul anything election not to talk of giving a 3rd person win. Let me even forget about obi not claiming he won
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by DMerciful(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ignorance in its purest form
Lazyreporta:

Which kind rubbish talk be this one?

So supreme is powerless cos of obidients?
So law will be left cos of obidients?
Worldwide jubilation by who? Obidients?

Are obidients Nigerians?

Nigerians are 200m not 6m people.

Anyway, court can't even anul anything election not to talk of giving a 3rd person win. Let me even forget about obi not claiming he won
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by garfield1: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
fergie001:
the late Agbo, but presently Jimi Olukayode Bada, Oyebisi Folayemi Omoleye, then Jummai Hannatu Sankey (in that order)

Both Bada (Osun) & Omoleye (Ekiti) will retire before the PCA Monica, so Sankey is likely the next. She is also from Plateau but her husband is Kaduna.

Kalu, Onyejeocha are with Ikechi Emenike. They are the mainstream APC, whilst Ogar, OUK are on the other side.

Onyejeocha was the first to align with Emenike.

Kalu left OUK behind prior to the APC Primaries siding with the Gbaja/Tinubu people. That's when the whole thing started, if OUK had his way, he will have stopped him but Kalu was now rolling with the main men that were at the National level.

Dimgba is from Asa, they do have oil there even though the development there isn't encouraging. Former APC Chair,
Donatus Nwamkpa from Osisioma used to colonise the seat before.

Kalu & Onyejeocha are partners in progress, they have a common enemy, OUK. Kalu will definitely want to go up, four years from now and it will be face to face with OUK, battle will be lit.

Otti is disposed to Kalu than OUK.

Is Sankey representing plateau or kad? Is he a xtian or Muslim?
Bada or omoleye alongside Joseph oyewole will move up to fill SW slot but oyewole will likely get it since cjn is retiring next year and oyewole will fill the osun/Oyo slot while ogunwumiju is already in for ondo/ekiti and ekun is for Lagos Ogun.

In that case,this is ouk last tenure as he failed to get SP.the question is who will win the ticket between kalu and onyejeocha.hon kalu should ordinarily have the upper hand but he is from bende axis who about getting 8 years.umunneochi had over 8 years under late chukwumerije.isuikwuato served 4 years through Ike nwachukwu and arochikwu had over 6 years through mao.by right,ohafia should have it or worst case isuikwuato.,arochikwu,bende and umunneochi are out.i wish uche ogah can vie as apc has no strong person from ohafia.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Parachoko:
The Judgement will be in Favor of Asiwaju

What you don't know you're giving outcomes based on what you feel. You may come back here to rewrite this thing.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Lazyreporta(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Ignorance in its purest form

Imagine who dey talk about ignorance.

You wrote lot of jargons yet na you still feel say you dey right.

Nobody fit help una

Wednesday is here, we go no who dey talk rubbish
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by nkemoma(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
crying odecious ipod weyreee una tears neva even start grin grin grin grin Nigeria will not split and una no go ever be Nigeria president even after 8 years of Tinubu , Insha Allaeh shocked shocked

We run the country with or without presidency...

An Obi in Onitsha is 100x wealthier than a Mumuni in Mushin.... we own over 30% of Afonjanistern
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by GYBABA(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Ali Bongo was saying Gordon nor be Niger especially because his family has been in power for 56 years. Things change!

The level of trust you have in Nigeria's judiciary ehn. I wish I shared that trust too but nah. The result has been etched.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by fergie001: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:
Is Sankey representing plateau or kad? Is she a xtian or Muslim?
The female Judges most times can hang on to their maiden States when they joined the bar or sometimes transfer to their husband's State.

Jummai Sankey represents Plateau her maiden State. Her father, the late Col. James Yakubu Pam, was Nigeria's Adjutant-General in the Army at the time and was killed during the first coup in 1966, a day before Jummai turned 7 years old.

She is Christian.

Bada or omoleye alongside Joseph oyewole will move up to fill SW slot but oyewole will likely get it since cjn is retiring next year and oyewole will fill the osun/Oyo slot while ogunwumiju is already in for ondo/ekiti and ekun is for Lagos Ogun.
The SWners in this order: Bada is 68, Omoleye will be 67 next month, Akeju (Ekiti) 68 next month, Awotoye (Osun) 66, Ige from Osun is above 65, Abiru from Lagos is 59 & joined the Appeal Court on 5/11/2012 same day with Adah, (Agim & Tijjani Abubakar JJSC).

Asides Abiru, they barely have 3 years to go.

Bolaji-Yusuff (Oyo) @ the PEPT is 64, Elfreda Yemisi (Lagos) is 65, Oyewole is 58 (he is favoured for obvious reasons: same LGA as Bisi Akande etc etc, Kolawole (Osun) is 62.

Others joined in 2021 (too junior)....

Lokulo-Sodipe is the only senior Judge from Ogun State (he was top 12) but died earlier this year. The only other person from Ogun joined in 2021, that is Banjoko and she is 60.

Bada is likely not to get it despite been the first Osun proper to head to the Appeal Court. He was one of the first set of 6 Judges recruited in August 1992 when Osun was cut off from Oyo State.

Been from Osun like Oyewole, he doesn't don't have the age unless maybe been from Ile-Ife, you know or they will tell Oyewole to wait for two years. However, it's slim because he will be 69 when the CJN retires so no point.

I also don't think Omoleye will get it... When the CJN retires, the remaining 2 from the SW are females like Omoleye so I believe it will be an all-male affair.

That been the case, I see one of Abiru (Lagos/Ogun), Oyewole going up. Tinubu will definitely pack the SC after the tribunal thing..... the SE has nobody there and they are just 11, one will retire next month.
In that case,this is ouk last tenure as he failed to get SP.the question is who will win the ticket between kalu and onyejeocha.hon kalu should ordinarily have the upper hand but he is from bende axis who about getting 8 years. Umunneochi had over 8 years under late chukwumerije. Isuikwuato served 4 years through Ike nwachukwu and arochikwu had over 6 years through mao.by right,ohafia should have it or worst case isuikwuato.,arochikwu,bende and umunneochi are out.i wish uche ogah can vie as apc has no strong person from ohafia.
It could go anywhere, these are two very ambitious people who will not let anyone come close.

Mao did 4 years (2015-2019) and Uche Ogar is from Uturu in Isuikwuato LGA. PDP is not in the reckoning, the anger towards them in the State is genuine. It's going to be an LP/APC show.

Ogar no get level 'cos he has lost a lot of money since he joined politics. If he stayed true to business, he will have been much more wealthier than today. His younger brother can't be hustling to run for 2nd term in the HoR and he now wants to go for Senate, no chance.

Moreover, Onyejeocha & Kalu combined will do anything to stop him.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by garfield1: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
fergie001:

The female Judges most times can hang on to their maiden States when they joined the bar or sometimes transfer to their husband's State.

Jummai Sankey represents Plateau her maiden State. Her father, the late Col. James Yakubu Pam, was Nigeria's Adjutant-General in the Army at the time and was killed during the first coup in 1966, a day before Jummai turned 7 years old.

She is Christian.

The SWners in this order: Bada is 68, Omoleye will be 67 next month, Akeju (Ekiti) 68 next month, Awotoye (Osun) 66, Ige from Osun is above 65, Abiru from Lagos is 59 & joined the Appeal Court on 5/11/2012 same day with Adah, (Agim & Tijjani Abubakar JJSC).

Asides Abiru, they barely have 3 years to go.

Bolaji-Yusuff (Oyo) @ the PEPT is 64, Elfreda Yemisi (Lagos) is 65, Oyewole is 58 (he is favoured for obvious reasons: same LGA as Bisi Akande etc etc, Kolawole (Osun) is 62.

Others joined in 2021 (too junior)....

Lokulo-Sodipe is the only senior Judge from Ogun State (he was top 12) but died earlier this year. The only other person from Ogun joined in 2021, that is Banjoko and she is 60.

Bada is likely not to get it despite been the first Osun proper to head to the Appeal Court. He was one of the first set of 6 Judges recruited in August 1992 when Osun was cut off from Oyo State.

Been from Osun like Oyewole, he doesn't don't have the age unless maybe been from Ile-Ife, you know or they will tell Oyewole to wait for two years. However, it's slim because he will be 69 when the CJN retires so no point.

I also don't think Omoleye will get it... When the CJN retires, the remaining 2 from the SW are females like Omoleye so I believe it will be an all-male affair.

That been the case, I see one of Abiru (Lagos/Ogun), Oyewole going up. Tinubu will definitely pack the SC after the tribunal thing..... the SE has nobody there and they are just 11, one will retire next month.

It could go anywhere, these are two very ambitious people who will not let anyone come close.

Mao did 4 years (2015-2019) and Uche Ogar is from Uturu in Isuikwuato LGA. PDP is not in the reckoning, the anger towards them in the State is genuine. It's going to be an LP/APC show.

Ogar no get level 'cos he has lost a lot of money since he joined politics. If he stayed true to business, he will have been much more wealthier than today. His younger brother can't be hustling to run for 2nd term in the HoR and he now wants to go for Senate, no chance.

Moreover, Onyejeocha & Kalu combined will do anything to stop him.

I just learnt that hon orok duke was nominated by akpabio not my gov.
Kalu being with tinubu camp will easily get senate ticket.
Sankey might not get it,not sure the north will want another northern christian from plateu up there
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by iykee101(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
You are fool for insult who will carter for generation and your useless unborn generation too
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Nobodysboo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Hope Tinubu is still in India by then. He will return as ordinary citizen
Person wey go do jazz
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by fergie001: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
garfield1:
I just learnt that hon orok duke was nominated by akpabio not my gov.
Ya, Okang was nominated by Wike.
Orok Duke was Akpabio's nomination. Other things been equal, they will struggle for the APC VP slot in 2031 when Wike eventually moves, that's why he doesn't want to leave the PDP.

Kalu being with tinubu camp will easily get senate ticket.
Onyejeocha is in their camp too, though Kalu is Gbaja's boy.
Sankey might not get it,not sure the north will want another northern christian from plateu up there.
We have had a Northern Muslim at SC and Appeal Court simultaneously for years, heaven did not fall.

Kekere-Ekun is Muslim and will be CJN next year until probably 2028.
Buhari is no more there.

The only way to stop Sankey is to promote her now to the Supreme Court because like the SE, the NC will have no Judge there after 27th of next month. I think she might agree considering the number of years she will spend waiting on her sister, the PCA, to retire in 2027.

Barring unforeseen circumstances, but again even if Sankey goes up, the next in line is Ali Gumel from Jigawa, who will even retire before the PCA finishes her tenure.

Others after Gumel based on seniority are as follows:
Uwa from Abia (2028), Nwosu-Iheme from Imo (2029), Orji-Abadua (Imo - 2029), Ikyegh (2028), Danjuma (Taraba - 2030), Tsammani (Bauchi - 2029) & Moore Aseimo Abraham Adumein (Bayelsa - 2034)

*Retirement dates in bracket (All of them above are Christians)

One of Uwa/Nwosu-Iheme my straight picks for SC.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Ilekokonit: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Ok
Doomsday for the entire country as The Tribunal go just validate Tinubu's election...

Get ready for the heartbreak...We Obidients go las las dey alright.

Justice Mary Odili don expose everything finish

True talk. It was instructive to note that she advised people to accept whatever the tribunal verdict is and for Tinubu to have the balls to travel to India a few days before the outcome means he is 100% certain that the bought results will be in his favour. What Tinubu's stolen loot cannot achieve in Nigeria does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.