Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th (27131 Views)

Northern Christians Hail Tinubu'sย  Tribunal Victory,ย  Appointment Of Christians / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2023
one of the phuulish headless mob located
Ofunaofu:
#All eyes on the judiciary
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2023
Phuulish headless mobs member
nkemoma:
The deed has been done. The evil one is in control and will continue to manipulate govt agencies to his favour...

The morning after that Clandestine announcement was when Nigerians should have done the needful but they went back to their shells as zombies and started praying as usual...

Enjoy Balablu's Townhall

Unago C. Shege banza
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by 2pacarnate(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2023
As an obidient

Truth be told,this judiciary has sold out kpatakpata,with Mary odilis statement,it's obvious that there won't even be a rerun,they will declare tinubu Winner straight up

There won't be a rerun because if there is

-:the electorates will demand the presidential result should be uploaded in real time at the polling unit which will make obi win,so they will.avoid that to do the obvious glaring disastrous calamitous judgement by declaring tinubu winner.......what a shame of a country

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by 2pacarnate(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
They target Lamidi Amoda Sangodele trip to india. Any wrong judges, the military is watching. Obi won in all the military formations
[color=#000000][/color]

The military has been pocketed like the judiciary bro,no hope,Mary odili has already passed the judgement
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by stevnwigw1: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2023
May the judgment favour me and my household, Amen.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by timisquare82(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Whoever wins will favour me and my family
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Akaegwu(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Just imagine, under A drug lord, small white powder that supposed to be cheaper because of his Influence is now very expensive. Spending 120k monthly is unacceptable.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by OluwaSegun0509(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2023
My dear, abeg calm down. God is in control. Things would be better God willing.

Akaegwu:
Who so ever will. This country is beyond repair. All Tinubu's supporter's to hell with your. All Obidients, Shame on you, All Atikus supporters, una nแป go die well. All one Nigeria supporters, tunder fire you. All tribalists Good bless you for supporting your stupid tribes without looking beyond. All politicians na bokoharam and other terrorist organization will kill you all. Anyone contributing to the suffering of the masses, you no go die better. To all of us stupid Nairalanders, our suffering is just begging. With the way Nigeria and it's citizens handle issues, Nigeria will surely remain a shit hole ๐Ÿ•ณ
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Efedavid1234: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by cl0r0x: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2023
See how agbado cyber Agberos inundate the thread with fictitious names.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Mohamid(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2023
OTILOOO E DON GO, YOU CAN'T PROVE HOW YOU WIN ELECTION, YOU CAN'T PROVE HOW YOU ARE RIGGED OUT LOL, BUT YOU ARE SCREAMING AND SHOUTING NA ME WIN ๐Ÿ˜ญ MY STOLEN MANDATE, EYES ON JUDICIARY, WRITING LETTER AND INSULTING EVERYONE THAT DIDN'T SHARE SAME IDEA WITH YOU. FRUSTRATION LEADS TO DEPRESSION BE CAREFUL.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by chloedogie(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Egoveen48:
You will be very very happy now that you made a valid statement not knowing that you've shot yourself with a Dane gun. .....jisi ike na nzuzu.

Wake up to reality boy. The world will leave you behind if you don't face reality in time. Dey play ooo.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by babamadiba(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2023
2pacarnate:

Yes that Is true,and Mary odili just confirmed it yesterday,we are not fools,you are.judiciary is pocketed
evil and dumb kid calling me a fool. grin
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by obailala(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2023
Hmmm... Just like the Feb 25th election, I dont even know what to expect...

Akpabio might need to start warming up as an Ag. President; or the Judiciary might just damn the legal consequences and perform some legal abracadabra?.... or a foundation shocking judgment might be passed? Not sure I know or can predict what to expect. The Judiciary should however not pass a judgment that would turn the country to a banana republic.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by tunsho4u(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE: SR

I think September 5 & 6 is stated for warning strike....
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by nathyx(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2023
It amazes me how peter obi who finished 3rd expects judiciary to overturn election result and give him 1st position as if its abracadabra angry
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Justice Odili don already give insight to the verdict. Nothing good will come out of it
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by MRMRMR: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
I hope the tribunal will declare peter Pandora winner. I don't any one to cry on national tv o. Obidients have laboured in vain for too long. Abeg PEPT, pls give them the mandate make we hear word
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by killsmith(f): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
They do not want to wait for the outcome of atiku's court case in the US.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Nordy: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
chloedogie:
President Tinubu's victory at the tribunal is more certain than the daylight. After the eight years of president Tinubu, vp Shettima will continue as well for another eight years. The earlier everyone falls in line for a better Nigeria, the better ooo.

Light and darkness has nothing in common. The fragrant display of your ineptitude in the choice of words is born out of one under psychological spell of a man who's whole life is shrouded in secrecy.
I hope you find your virtues of sincerity. Only then you will be stand with the truth devoid of any form of bias.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by backtovillage: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
He thinks he may have put the military in place but the military are on the side of the citizens at a time like this
Which of the military ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
U made my day bro๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by chloedogie(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nordy:

Light and darkness has nothing in common. The fragrant display of your ineptitude in the choice of words is born out of one under psychological spell of a man who's whole life is shrouded in secrecy.
I hope you find your virtues of sincerity. Only then you will be stand with the truth devoid of any form of bias.

So so funny how someone else's opinion/s do make you guys shiver. This long epistle doesn't change reality and what will happen. Live with it and wake from either your slumber or fantasy. His government is done and sealed.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Moikiitos: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
All EYES, EARS and ATTENTION focus on the 6th September.
fergie001:

SOURCE: SR
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by johnaruson(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Protest or no protest, Coup or no coup, anarchy or no anarchy: all lie on the shoulders of this tribunal judiciary. INEC failed, if the judiciary fails too Nigeria will be doomed forever.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by johnaruson(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Miss odiri was accused of manipulating river state election between Amaechi and Omehie through Wike. But this is Nigeria not rivers state.
orohbirodeysmel:
Ok
Doomsday for the entire country as The Tribunal go just validate Tinubu's election...

Get ready for the heartbreak...We Obidients go las las dey alright.

Justice Mary Odili don expose everything finish
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by ogbe88(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
johnjose68:

An article from RENO:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02GUGKzbCUBw6ibZud3LnQVxHScDhUsfNRAKmppjy7odR6FK2rY3KNnhuqwDWRS9fDl&id=100057351074401&mibextid=Nif5oz

Dear David Samuel,

Thank you for your feedback. Are you aware that it was Major General Johnson Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi who abrogated true federalism, where each region controlled their resources and only paid 25% tax to the central government, with the Unification Decree Number 34 of on May 24, 1966?

Are you aware that both the trio of the Northern, Western and Midwestern Regions rejected Decree Number 34? Only the Eastern Region accepted it. There were riots in other regions over Decree Number 34. Please research it.

And how can you say that other regions decided to eliminate one region? Are you aware of history at all?

I will now list the names of all those who took part in the January 15, 1966 coupe and their places of origin:

Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna-Igbo from Eastern Region.
Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu-Igbo from Midwest Region.
Major Chris Anuforo-Igbo from Eastern Region.
Major Don Okafor-Igbo from Eastern Region.
Major Adewale Ademoyega-Yoruba from Western Region.

Now, I will list the names of those killed during the January 15, 1966 coup:

1. Sir Ahmadu Bello-Fulani from Northern Region.
2. Sir Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa-Gere from Northern Region.
3. Samuel Ladokr Akintola-Yoruba from Western Region.
4. Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh-Itsekiri from Midwest Region.
5. Hafsatu Bello (wife of Sir Ahmadu Bello)-Fulani from Northern Region.
6. Mrs Latifat Ademulegun (Brigadier Ademulegun's wife, who was pregnant)-Yoruba from Western Region.
7. Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun-Yoruba from Western Region.
8. Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari-Kanuri from Northern Region.
9. Colonel Kur Mohammed-Kanuri from Northern Region.
10. Colonel Ralph Shodeinde-Yoruba from Western Region.
11. Lt. Colonel Abogo Lagerma-Marghi from Northern Region.
12. Lt. Colonel James Pam-Jos native from Northern Region.
13. Lt. Colonel Arthur Unegbe-Igbo from Eastern Region.
14. Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke-Yoruba from Western Region.
15. Police Constable Philip Lewande-Minority from Northern Region.
16. Police Corporal Akpan Anduka-Efik from Eastern Region.
17. Police Corporal Hagai Lai-Minority from Northern Region.
18. Police Corporal Yohana Garkawa-Minority from Northern Region.
19. Lance Corporal Musa Nimzo-Minirity from Northern Region.
20. Ahmed Pategi-Minority from Northern Region.
21. Zarumi Sardauna-Minority from Northern Region.

In light of the above, perhaps you may want to revisit your claims. Others may find it insensitive and provocative.

Also, regarding being forced to stay in Nigeria, as some of our brothers said in their comments, that is not historically accurate.

The idea for a secession clause was mooted by Chief Obafemi Awolowo in 1954 during the Lagos Constitutional Conference, but Nnamdi Azikiwe rejected it and galvanised a majority of the conference attendees to kill the idea.

After this was rejected, Chief Awolowo again wrote to the then Governor General of Nigeria, who rejected the clause on the grounds that the majority, led by Nnamdi Azikiwe, were not in support of it.

It was because of Nnamdi Azikiwe that section 86 was inserted into our constitution with the proviso that if any region should secede, it would be an act of treason.

Nnamdi Azikiwe himself wrote about this in an essay, which was published by the New Nigerian Newspapers in 1975 and has since been republished by other papers and by Mr. Azikiwe himself.

Were it not for Azikiwe, Biafra would have had the legal right to secede.

David, it would be best if you purged yourself of these baseless allegations fed to you. This was one of the main failings of the Nigerian government. If you live in Europe, you will find that the history of the Second World War is always told every day on various TV stations, so people will be aware of what happened and will not repeat history.

It also ensures that the younger generation is not indoctrinated with lies that may radicalise them against their neighbours.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

AN ADDENDUM FROM SOMEONE ELSE:

๐Ÿ˜†....Biafrans will never take responsibility, but blame others.People that will claim yorubas/fulanis used lagos to underdevelope them and still claimed they developed lagos?..what an irony!

Some of them still don't know that Aguyi ironsi,kaduna Nzeogwu and Azikwe dragged them into this mess and not fulanis or yorubas??

Their son Aguyi Ironsi introduced unitary system to northerners, Northerners tasted it and the northerners beat them in the game.

Also,Azikwe was the one that fought tooth and nail to stop Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello insertions of secession clause,thinking they will continue dominating not knowing that the table will turn.

They will also never tell you how Ojukwu fought ADAKA BORO and imprisoned him for declaring NIGER DELTA Republic even before ojukwu thought of biafra but will demonize Yakubu gowon and Nigeria for stopping ojukwu as stipulated by NNAMDI AZIKWE constitution.

If not for the fun of it,should we still be arguing with a race that their elders,youth and children killed buhari inside their head and replaced it with jubril of Sudan?.If they could believe such a story,do you know how many rubbish that is inside their head?.

COMMENT FROM ME:

I.pob will not like this, because it is the truth. grin grin grin

They claim others do not like them..but they feed themselves and their children with POWERFUL AND BITTER hatred about other people.

My daughter in secondary school keep asking why her i.gbo school mate always express bitter and biting hatred at the Yoruba at every slightest opportunity....but I keep asking her to ignore the school mate...(imagine the hatred fed into the young kid by the parent!!!!!!!!)...

One thing is sure anyway.....Jagaban, a university graduate is Nigeria president till 2031. grin

Another thing is: i.pob should go and bring Azikiwe from grave to come and apologize to Awolowo for selfishly rejecting the secession clause in 1954!!!!!!
I don't think u r well.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by LesbianBoy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nation wide protest loading

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by nkemoma(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Phuulish headless mobs member

Like your gbegiri licking faaddaa... phoolish Is his lineage
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by nkemoma(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you

As we speak . Amoda is sniffing white stuff.. and u talk to another about drugs

Is like you are not normal
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by nkemoma(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
BentizilL:

Who's the evil one?
You fools need to understand that not everyone is a zombie like you..

And not everyone is a druggie like Balablu
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Rtd Justice Odili already have us the expo. grin
I know it's difficult for you agbadorians to decode something largerly due to the minute size of your brains.
In a nutshell, what she's trying to pass across is for Thiรฉfnubu to except defeat and not rig himself in the way he did. Because the judgement will kick his lanky asss Oct, he should accept it and move on. But hoe do we the sane Nigerians keep explaining things to you people. Nawaoo
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by Helgreenluv(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
nkemoma:

As we speak . Amoda is sniffing white stuff.. and u talk to another about drugs

Is like you are not normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

64 Senators, 151 Reps Fail To Return To National Assembly / Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.