Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,983 members, 7,863,499 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr (172 Views)

Cost Of Living In Nigeria Is Cheaper Than UK Or US / A Nigerian Future Without Buhari Is Possible / Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by guobe: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Alot of Nigerians are on the Japa spree to UK and they are doing it not majorly for themselves but to secure the future of their kids.
You won't really blame them as the economic situation currently in Nigeria is not smiling .
A total of 150,000 Nigerians were granted visas in the very first quarter to UK this year.
If you are presently living in Nigeria how then do you secure the future of your own kids too ?
To me I think you should be able optimise the closeness you have with your kids in Nigeria as against those living abroad and also you should open a bank account for your kids and practice a long term saving scheme.
Imagine saving 10,000 naira each month for 10 years for the kid .That will be a huge money especially if there is a compound interest on it.
What other things can you do to secure the future of your kids in Nigeria?
Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by optionalY09: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Yes - you just need to use your brain

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by Alchemy528: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2023
That's true

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by guobe: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2023
optionalY09:
Yes - you just need to use your brain
Nice one.How can you use it?
Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by MrsTwrite(f): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2023
Honestly Nigeria is not conducive in so many ways.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by guobe: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Honestly Nigeria is not conducive in so many ways.
Yes we know but can the kids be left like that without securing their future too.
Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by izonborn098(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by optionalY09: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2023
guobe:

Nice one.How can you use it?

I will show you how, just subscribe to my 12 hrs training course on “How ti use your brain”
Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by abba190: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2023
guobe:
Alot of Nigerians are on the Japa spree to UK and they are doing it not majorly for themselves but to secure the future of their kids.
You won't really blame them as the economic situation currently in Nigeria is not smiling .
A total of 150,000 Nigerians were granted visas in the very first quarter to UK this year.
If you are presently living in Nigeria how then do you secure the future of your own kids too ?
To me I think you should be able optimise the closeness you have with your kids in Nigeria as against those living abroad and also you should open a bank account for your kids and practice a long term saving scheme.
Imagine saving 10,000 naira each month for 10 years for the kid .That will be a huge money especially if there is a compound interest on it.
What other things can you do to secure the future of your kids in Nigeria?
fathers are looking for 10k to feed their kids u r talking about saving 10k for a child

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by Greystone: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Can You Still Secure Your Kids Future Without Going To UK Or Other Countries Abr by guobe: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2023
abba190:
fathers are looking for 10k to feed their kids u r talking about saving 10k for a child
It's serious but hustle has to be doubled so that the kid can be properly taken care of by the grace of God .

(1) (Reply)

Why Ancient Igbos Used The Star Of David / Verdict Is Of The People, Real Work Has Started - Hon. Aguye / Where I Saw Obidients Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.