Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS (21854 Views)

Activists Announce Venues For EndSARS Protests Across Nigeria And Abroad / Lai Mohammed: We Have Uncovered 476 Online Sites Set Up To Fight Govermnent / Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Starhearts: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Decarbonisation:
E ma tan ara yin!

Awon weyrey.

Iwon lo n'tan ara e...
Oponu ayirada...
Elenu sipon'ti
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Quebec91(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
cheesy
Kingosytex:

You dey very smart.
With just a few clues you don already deduce wetin go sup.
Tribunal no fit remove balablu, man don dey plan for him second tenure sef. E no funny, but that is the reality.
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Christistruth03: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Gunayo:
Election riggers should also allow the will of the masses to prevail in order to avoid anarchy. Pikin wey say em Mama no go sleep, em too no go sleep.

Agreed

Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by ABCDEOLA: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
I wan you to start,we are going to join you later
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by ambale(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Who get time for violent protest now?

Make DSS park one side make we see front jere
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by JetApartment: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
leroi01:
THIS CIRCULAR IS FAKE.

THIS DID NOT ORIGINATE FROM DSS HQ.

WHOEVER WROTE THIS (INCLUDING OP) WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN THEY ARE LOCATED.

DESIST FROM SPREADING FAKE NEWS.
seun take note
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Whitecoal711: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lamba..rt
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by creativehubb: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Better for some nuisance to be in jail, than for the economic life, and peace of Nigeria be threatened. Endsars violence caused too much destruction, today Lagosians are suffering on transportation, because of over 50 BRT mass transit buses burnt by hoodlums during endsars. Nigerian police and army should quickly disperse any useless protest. The only valid protest is protesting for a good cause that will benefit all Nigerians, not protesting because your candidate lost elections, that is your business.
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by WorldRichest: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dottore:
More expo on the long awaited Tribunal judgment is coming out.
Mary Odili gave Expo 1.
DSS just gave Expo 2.
Fellow Nigerians una eye don clear. Brace yourselves for the next 3 years with BAT.

Pray and Hope for the best.

Next 8 years you mean
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by WorldRichest: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sirheny007:
Tinubu is now using the DSS just like Stalin used his Red Army
Democracy is gone.
cry cry

Just come out on the streets and donate yourself for sacrifice. We won't let your corpse to waste, my boys will use it for money rituals. You cannot be useless while alive and be useless again after taking bullets
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by WorldRichest: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kingosytex:

You dey very smart.
Tribunal no fit remove balablu, man don dey plan for him second tenure sef. E no funny, but that is the reality.

While idiots and nincompoops are crying over past election, the Jagaban Borgu Emilokan City Boy Extraordinaire is already planning for 2027. How then can you beat such a future planner?

1 Like

Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by WorldRichest: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
creativehubb:
Better for some nuisance to be in jail, than for the economic life, and peace of Nigeria be threatened. Endsars violence caused too much destruction, today Lagosians are suffering on transportation, because of over 50 BRT mass transit buses burnt by hoodlums during endsars. Nigerian police and army should quickly disperse any useless protest. The only valid protest is protesting for a good cause that will benefit all Nigerians, not protesting because your candidate lost elections, that is your business.

Shinedu Shukudi a.k.a. Michael Chinasa is already in jail for that. He left Igboland in Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Lagos, only to come and burn our properties. He children yet unborn will suffer for it

1 Like

Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by creativehubb: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

Shinedu Shukudi a.k.a. Michael Chinasa is already in jail for that. He left Igboland in Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Lagos, only to come and burn our properties. He children yet unborn will suffer for it
Youths from all tribes participated in the mayhem though...but unecesary destruction of public goods and utilities is bad and a waste of public revenue. Those buses costs billions to acquire.
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by horlus(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dottore:
Mary Odili gave Expo 1.
DSS just gave Expo 2.
Fellow Nigerians una eye don clear. Brace yourselves for the next 3 years with BAT.

You are a wise person. These guys just keep playing with ius like we dont have brains to decipher motives
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by benjaminlawson(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
The plot they talk about, if it is the students, I heard that Unilag plan to demonstrate because of fees increment on 6th of this month, asking VC to check them is not an option, the best option that can work is to revert the increment from inhuman 19,000 naira to 190,000 naira. This is about 1000% increment, these are the institutions that are being attended by poor but intelligent students. Even no private goods or services will be increase their price by 200% at a time but still expect any patronage. Let the VC of Unilag come out to tell us how much he paid when he was in university that makes him to increase fees by 1000% in his own time as VC. The most unfortunate thing is that all these money is being embezzled by them, let the efcc or any visitation panel ask how they spend money, they will be running from Pillar to post. DSS please help us to tell them to reduce the fees to same you of agony of quenching the protest from students.
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by benjaminlawson(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

Just come out on the streets and donate yourself for sacrifice. We won't let your corpse to waste, my boys will use it for money rituals. You cannot be useless while alive and be useless again after taking bullets

If that is your taught, it means we are not practicing democracy, and this is the reason we nearly wage war against Niger.
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Coronavirus1: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=Kingosytex post=125566856]

You dey very smart.
Tribunal no fit remove balablu, man don dey plan for him second tenure sef. E no funny, but that is the reality. [/quote
Expo 1 olukoya deeper life bible church
Expo 2 Mary Odili
Expo 3 Dss
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Davytech(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
The most useless agency in Nigeria. DSS is another political party grin grin
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Gentlevip: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
DSS and court. Keep using dubious force ad propaganda to back FG.

If Dem finish the country not even your unborn babies will be spared.

Instead of them to caution the government about it's abusive and destructive policies, they are their implementing their own new abuses.

I swear I pity many Government ass lickers
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Decarbonisation: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Starhearts:

Iwon lo n'tan ara e...
Oponu ayirada...
Elenu sipon'ti

Baba e onikuuuure, iwo omo ale jati jati ikeji eranko yi!
Aja lo ma pa iya e.
Fu..cking vacouous troglodyte
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by obrian888: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Godwin4444:
we know you igbos plan

Call it a protest n decieve some gullible to believe u then change it to revolution call n start your propaganda as usual

Wait since tinubu won election u Igbos no dey update us about his health again, wetin happen?

Tinubu no dey fall again
Him hands n legs no dey shake again

Wetin happen now, we need update ooo

You must be a fool to think that Tifnubu won that election conducted on the 25th of Feb 2023, the fact that PO arpet the drug baron i Lagos, is enough to tell you that Tifnubu is a criminal that was rejected and he manupulated his way to Aso villa, lets keep our fingers cross and see what will happen. i voted and supported PO, i am from Delta, if i have my way no Obidient will protest for whatever the PEPT says, we will all stay here and enjoy the government together, trust me the Igbos will survive tens more than thje Yorubas
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Godwin4444: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
obrian888:

You must be a fool to think that Tifnubu won that election conducted on the 25th of Feb 2023, the fact that PO arpet the drug baron i Lagos, is enough to tell you that Tifnubu is a criminal that was rejected and he manupulated his way to Aso villa, lets keep our fingers cross and see what will happen. i voted and supported PO, i am from Delta, if i have my way no Obidient will protest for whatever the PEPT says, we will all stay here and enjoy the government together, trust me the Igbos will survive tens more than thje Yorubas
first your father is the fool, now back to d matter

Since obi won’t lagos, let him b d president of lagos
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Simpubozz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
They want to start intimidating people
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by MrALIVE: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Very politicized organisation..I hat* this DSS
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Starhearts: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Baba e onikuuuure, iwo omo ale jati jati ikeji eranko yi!
Aja lo ma pa iya e.
Fu..cking vacouous troglodyte

OGUN LAKAIYE
ỌSIN IMỌLẸ
OGUN ALADA MÉJÌ

Ogun mapa iya e ni.....
Olofo ikeji aja 🐕
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by gaspology(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Which is inevitable if justice is truncated by the tribunal
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Cabalgeneral: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=125566705][/quote]

Shoot at sight
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by DMerciful(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
If the military strikes, don't blame Obidients.
Blame the politicians!
Dottore:
Mary Odili gave Expo 1.
DSS just gave Expo 2.

Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by DMerciful(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
Why are you guys making a god out of that criminal?
Kingosytex:

You dey very smart.
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by DMerciful(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
You only accept defeat in a transparent process
Christistruth03:

Election loosers should learn to accept defeat without Trying to unleash Anarchy Because they lost
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
You're a tribalist but afraid to stay on your own
Godwin4444:
we know you igbos plan

Call it a protest n decieve some gullible to believe u then change it to revolution call n start your propaganda as usual

Wait since tinubu won election u Igbos no dey update us about his health again, wetin happen?

Tinubu no dey fall again
Him hands n legs no dey shake again

Wetin happen now, we need update ooo
Re: We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS by Christistruth03: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
You only accept defeat in a transparent process

Was this Transparent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, / Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Broom Sellers Laud APC For Staging Rally In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.