Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court (25696 Views)

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th / Gov. Amosun Injured On The Head During Apm Vs Apc Clash (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by udemzyudex(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Una no agree to televise the court proceedings, na judgment una wan come televise.

Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by HeroicMeastro: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion are unanimously expecting Peter Obi's divine mandate to be returned to him by the PEPT. All eyes on the judiciary.
Hahahahaha
This sound childish!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by HeroicMeastro: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Tinubu's victory being nullified by the tribunal, I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate.

This I have seen.
Well, as your name implies

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by johnaruson(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
That's how we watched the coup on TV, but the president was telling us to make noise, who knows what this one will tell us? Well, he insinuated anarchy already but we are law abiding citizens. If wike promised no coup, will Nigeria believe him?
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by haffaze777(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion are unanimously expecting Peter Obi's divine mandate to be returned to him by the PEPT. All eyes on the judiciary.

God punish peter Obigrin

Anybody wey quote or mention me to abuse his chi,God punish him or hergrin

If you no wan make God punish me no quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Bigchristo: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Tribunal to deliver judgement on September 6.

This is the reasons why I don’t believe anything about this country they never started with televising the judiciary proceedings from day 1 now they want to televise the outcome after doing their underground manipulations 😂😂
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by ElSudani: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

Hell no! Majority of Nigerians have spoken by the election of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Franchise21(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Tinubu's victory being nullified by the tribunal, I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate.

This I have seen.
You see well

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by ruffhandu: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
It simply means they jave been bribed. They refused to allow the proceedings televised, they wanted to favor the man who bribed them.publicly.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Greattha: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Abi o.

They're just ticking a box for the docile....make e no be like say dem no sit.

With the comments from Odili and the rest, it'll take a miracle for any justice to prevail.

Many have eyes but can't see
Many have ears but can't hear
Just as many have brains but can't reason(supporters of evil)...no surprises tho as many are mad but few are roaming.

Sermwell:
The tribunal's proceedings wasn't televized live for transparency but the fraudulent judgement is to be televised live!!

Sometimes I just wonder why I studied law in this useless country!!

Justice has NOT been manifestly and undoubtedly seen to be done in this case!!

It's only a fool who will expect a fair judgement in this case!! The cracks are there for everyone to see!
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Franchise21(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by pooozeee(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2023

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by membranus: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
DestinyNigga:
If dey do anyhow, dey go collect anyhow. We Obidents no dey smile

Yes oo.

We know you all as wailers.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by almarthins(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sermwell:
The tribunal's proceedings wasn't televized live for transparency but the fraudulent judgement is to be televised live!!

It's only a fool who will expect a fair judgement in this case!! The cracks are there for everyone to see!

No justice in Nigeria. Make we just expect the worst on the 6th.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by IfnobeGod20: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nothing built on a faulty foundation that can stand. The Bible says, if the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? The only thing the righteous can do is to destroy the faulty foundation and rebuilt it, else, he will just be building on it in vain.
This is just the scenario of Nigeria as a nation. We've been building on a faulty foundation for years and we tend to deceive ourselves for a better tomorrow but the things of God doesn't work that way. There's need to build a solid and strong foundation that will be easily be built on, for the country's prosperity, security and all her desires.
These lies, deceits and falsehood will never build this nation. We will continue to pray, disturbing God for manifestation, not because God doesn't hear but because we cannot be in sin and declare the grace of God to be in abundant, the Bible says, ka ma ri (God forbid). The better we change our ways, the better for us as a people and a nation.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by JetApartment: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
adioolayi:
It's crystal clear...

These Judges have nothing to hide...

It's beyond Emotions and Sentiments..

Sane Nigerians know that INEC messup the electioneering processes as they failed to keep to their own rules... especially on transmission of presidential election results to IREV in real time as promised by them.

The questions now bothers on if petitioners have been able to convince the Judges that these lapses from INEC is so significant that it has cost their clients heavily and it's the reason their clients (Atiku and or Obi) lose the election.

Well, from what I read during trials...I don't think the petitioners have been able to convince me, not to talk about the Judges, that the failure of INEC to transmit elections to IREV in real time affects their victory.

Tinubu wins this. Not about sentiments or emotions

Where you in court to arrive at such conclusion? Or you relied on hear say.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by brutal1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin you wey never see any good thing for your life
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by LegacyB: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Thank God if you have decided to abide by rules now, the last time I checked I still remember how many shops were burnt in Lagos.
If you guys try it this time. We would beg authorities to allow us deal with you decisively. If you need to burn shops go to you state and village and burn them.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by fijihems: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
They should have televised the elections.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by RushManni: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kingosytex:
Tribunal don carry men handicap cheesy
If you don't know the outcome of the tribunal now, then you are delusional.
Those that lost should count their losses and move on. I would have loved Obi to win for equity and fairness but anyone but Atiku or any northerner is great and Tinubu has done that.

Another Fulani man succeeding Buhari was gonna be the height of unfairness which would simply translate to the fact that the whole of Southern Nigeria are f00ls.

Obi nwanne m, daalụ!
Ndi be anyị sị na anụ gbanaa taa, na echi bụ nta.
Keep of the momentum, 2027 might be your turn!

Meanwhile, 9ja judiciary 👇

Stop fooling about. ½ justice is NO justice. When did compromise get to this level and is to be taken as Okay ?

Stop fooling yourself. This is the bedrock for a greater danger in the future if it happens. Or you think it's gonna be only about 2023 ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by 1972xy: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
The only thing I see that day is that..
1. I saw the Sun coming out very bright that early morning.
2. I saw the street of Abuja deserted with all igbo traders locked up their shops.
3. I saw music everywhere in the street of Lagos.
4.I can hear the drum of war in the entire igbo land with people shouting " we no go gree o, we no go gree o.
5. Security personnel everywhere in the street through out Nigeria
6. I can see Obi in his room weeping and counting his loses.
7 .I can see Atiku in the hospital For medical check up
8 Heavy down pour through out Nigeria..
9 Asiwaju remain in Aso rock.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by skyp(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wow... can't believe what I just read. Why was transparency and openness not considered when they ruled against the live broadcast
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Kingosytex(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
RushManni:

Stop fooling about. ½ justice is NO justice. When did compromise get to this level and is to be taken as Okay ?

Stop fooling yourself. This is the bedrock for a greater danger in the future if it happens. Or you think it's gonna be only about 2023 ?

So I'm fooling myself by a simple harmless opinion of mine?
Una dey live in denial na him be una problem. Get ready to unseat Tinubu if the decision goes against your candidate.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Amumaigwe: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
adioolayi:
It's crystal clear...

These Judges have nothing to hide...

It's beyond Emotions and Sentiments..

Sane Nigerians know that INEC messup the electioneering processes as they failed to keep to their own rules... especially on transmission of presidential election results to IREV in real time as promised by them.

The questions now bothers on if petitioners have been able to convince the Judges that these lapses from INEC is so significant that it has cost their clients heavily and it's the reason their clients (Atiku and or Obi) lose the election.

Well, from what I read during trials...I don't think the petitioners have been able to convince me, not to talk about the Judges, that the failure of INEC to transmit elections to IREV in real time affects their victory.

Tinubu wins this. Not about sentiments or emotions

No one with a closed mind ever gets convinced by a contrary argument. No one need to convince you to win.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
brainless weryeee ni eyi people lati yist yi walahi , mandate ko, manhood ni shocked shocked shocked
Malroux:
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
crying ipob obedense shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Truthfulguy10:
We already know what’s going to happen on that very day
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
eliribu ni e
tiswell:
All eyes on the judiciary
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by tiswell(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
eliribu ni e
Afo nsi!
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Celense(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Don't just know why this whole drama is funny to me.
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by Henrydata(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sermwell:

You are wise
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by adioolayi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
JetApartment:

Where you in court to arrive at such conclusion? Or you relied on hear say.

"From what I read" ..you can clearly see this in my comment
Re: Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court by yommen: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You actually called yourself a falseprophet. So it's obvious you see irikuri!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai / Protest In Rivers State Over Black Soot Pollution (PHOTOS) / Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.