Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation (27983 Views)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line / United Nigerian Airline Starts Operation, Makes Enugu Its Operation Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Throwback: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Lagos IGR by Igbos in Lagos.

But Igbos in Igboland could not generate IGR for their own state?

Or the funds that Igbos used in paying taxes in Lagos was accrued from Igboland?

If you are tired of making wealth in Lagos, you can return to the poverty of Igboland.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Akharmony: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
It high time government make vandalization a criminal offence. This project must b sustained and maintained

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by one4GOD(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Funny video.

Everything na Aso Ebi.
Even on rail line commissioning?

Wonders shall never end.
very shameful my brother, what a nation
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by coputa(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
The spate of development in Lagos shows the ingenuity of Tinubu, because since he left office he makes sure Lagos move up the ladder of development.

This is one reason I like the handing over of office to a worthy succesor that can sustain developmental growth like Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Afromalaika(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

You make money from Lagos so you MUST PAY TAX IN LAGOS.

or na your village you dey make money?

No need to complain, back your businesses back to your village so you don't have to pay tax to Lagos State Government. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Fearyourcreator: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
ORIENTATION101:

Lagos state igr is not funded by

Substandard Electronic market
Fake Spare part market
Okrikia market
Drug peddling
Computer village phone accessories
Baby factory business
Prostitution

Cos the last time I checked these re the only industries Igbo's dominated in Lagos state

You dey para ooo

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by 2pacarnate(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Niger Delta oil money doing wonders.

Yet the jonsin Niger delta no get single railway but there is even one heading to Niger republic and Northside

The question is why os Niger delta jonsin like this?even we igbos dey back like say tomorrow no dey just because we believe we have that industrious mentality and manufacturing skills though we have mineral recourses too second to only cross river,rivers,akwaibom,delta,bayelsa maybe,yet these people are being exploited and later compensated by awarding one man a oil security contract in tompolo,what a shame my inlaws
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Fearyourcreator: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Juanmike:
Who is we?
Ekiti state is a slum, better go and..
So everybody now na from ekiti... Lolzzz .. enikure se

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Southwestidiot: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
True, but what stop our governors from doing the same, see obaseki,okowa,wike,ayade, udom and co, were they ban from emulating good governance?

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Diligence: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Impoverished. Underserved. Given 10% for 100% value already collected but misappropriated! Where is the 90%? Listen to Babatunde Gbadamosi...

CMS to Okoko money already collected...
CMS to Mile2 given
Took more years than other ECOWAS Countries
Yet it's only for passengers instead of for both containers& passengers!

Who shall deliver Lagos State? Babatunde Gbadamosi is asking the right questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLmg8svtWM?si=ElAUNxpCMqbtwPZz
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by coputa(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Throwback:

But Igbos in Igboland could not generate IGR for their own state?

Or the funds that Igbos used in paying taxes in Lagos was accrued from Igboland?

If you are tired of making wealth in Lagos, you can return to the poverty of Igboland.

It is no longer news that Igbos are born to develop and increase the IGR of other region.

It cannot be changed,it's an age long practice, they must move from their state/country for commerce, while leaving their place fallow.

South East is the least developed región in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by ivandrag0n: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Throwback:
Great and giant strides.

Ha! Did you actually write that statement? Do you want to give the children of hate from the satan-governed region heart attack? You know they only live good news and any news about the progress of other regions always gives them envy-induced anger.

Please pity the SadEast children of perdition, abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by ivandrag0n: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

Satan-owned children of hate from the region of perdition. We know your type. Your region is so backward that every progress of others elicits bad comments from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by ivandrag0n: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyCvqTI7_7A?feature=shared

Ha! Did you actually write that statement? Do you want to give the children of hate from the satan-governed region heart attack? You know they only love evil news and any good news about the progress of other regions always gives them envy-induced anger.

Please pity the SadEast children of perdition, envy and anger, abeg!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Litmus: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

Why isn't it doing wonders for Deltans ?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Pascaldebravoo: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
ORIENTATION101:

Fake Spare part market
Okrikia market
Drug peddling
Baby factory business
Prostitution

Cos the last time I checked these re the only industries Igbo's dominated in Lagos state

Ignorance is a disease. The companies owned by Igbos in Lagos are far greater than your ignorant ranting. You just displayed your ignorance.
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by DukeNija(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
ORIENTATION101:

Fake Spare part market
Okrikia market
Drug peddling
Baby factory business
Prostitution

Can we stop this nonsense and celebrate this massive win? Stop being a baby!
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by ORIENTATION101: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Pascaldebravoo:

Ignorance is a disease. The companies owned by Igbos in Lagos are far greater than your ignorant ranting. You just displayed your ignorance.
Lagos state generates her igr from payee.
The biggest tax payers in Lagos are
Multi-national companies
Dangote plc
Globacom
MTn
Lagos state civil service

Tell us which of the aforementioned is owned by an Igbo man?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by phemray(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

Lol, did igbos in Lagos make money in Lagos or they brought the money from east to Lagos?? They can never make the money in east else they run to center of excellence.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by ORIENTATION101: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
DukeNija:

Can we stop this nonsense and celebrate this massive win? Stop being a baby!
you re very stupid, your act blind to the action and jump on the reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Slimpink(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

You go cry tire, why the oil money no do the same ting for Niger delta? Abi una no get leaders? Dey play 😂

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by cocolacec(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
The IGR Igbos couldnot give the region.Inferiority complex is a disease of the mind.
Labourers of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by johnog4sure: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Sanwo Olu becoming a full time pastor in an old generation Pentecostal church after his tenure as governor.

This I have seen.
I saw it too o
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by MEGAWATCH: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
ORIENTATION101:

Fake Spare part market
Okrikia market
Drug peddling
Baby factory business
Prostitution

And Yorubas are good in stealing government Money ABI?

Because even here in Abuja, I don't know were the Yorubas are very good in.

At least I know the northerners dominated the cattle ,food business and the bureau the change business.

Where can you find your people?
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by DeLaRue: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Funny video.

Everything na Aso Ebi.
Even on rail line commissioning?

Wonders shall never end.

Are suits and ladies English dresses not Oyinbo people 's aso ebi

So, we should be ashamed of wearing our own aso ebi.

Only last week, I was thinking I might change our office wear policy to give our lady staff the option of wearing Ankara dress from Monday to Friday. By the way, we are in a profession that requires us to wear suit and tie rope around our necks every day. I've had enough of this colonial way of dressing.

A simple, not overstyled Ankara dress/gown that is about 2-3 inches below the knees beats any English lady's suit/English dress any day, and it doesn't stop anyone from looking professional.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by freenature: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
All thanks to our oil.

And our gold and lithium, quartz, tantalum and emerald from Oyo

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Abbeyme: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
But, how can a governor make such a grammatical blunder.

'Enter your train' bawo?

Board the train is appropriate.
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by RecentHistory: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

It is a taboo for Igbos to generate IGR in the East, abi?
Na why Asari papa dey sell una papa be this.

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Oluwatobiloba07: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
By Igbos you said

Lols cheesy

I can't just stop laughing ehn, did you know I spent a year in that you Igbo land, you people are greedy, extortioners. You slain yourself just to make lockdown effective. What a daft group of people.

You most common food is the most costly, just because you are greedy. If you see any strange man especially you identify they didn't here igbo, It takes the grace of God Almighty for such fellow not to fall into your trap.

You will be complaining of Yorubaland whereas you home is worst, 50% of men here don't want to walk. I went to ugota in Imo state, 80% of their wealth are from drugs. They're drug kingpin.

You have oil, but look at your roads, anything outside FG road are nonsense.

During rainy season, you can't go out and not start to think about how you will get home because of erosions

Youths will sit at junction blaming governments for their predicament. What a shame. I will continue and continue to write two pages of your greediness.

Butter people, lack respect for elders. Most of you are running to Lagos you're condemning.

Only people in Yorubaland who haven't visited you southeast will never discover your greedy lifestyle. Before you open you mouth next time make sure your home is clean.

Malroux:

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by ojex004: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
ORIENTATION101:

Fake Spare part market
Okrikia market
Drug peddling
Baby factory business
Prostitution

U forgot to add gala and Pepsi Hawking

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Enugupikin: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
YoungLionken:
Sanwo Olu and Zulum of Borno state are far better than many other governors in Nigeria..

While the aforementioned are working because they see the futuristic prospect of becoming the president, vice or senate, etc, one day. Others are busy sleeping. To be honest, BAT performed far better than Peter Obi as governor back then...
Lol, because of railway that took years. De play

If Zulum is good why do we have boko haram still there. De play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Railway Stories Government Won’t Tell Nigerians / Arik Makes Emergency Landing As Woman Delivers On-board / Loaded Fuel Tanker Falls In Lekki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.