Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation (28020 Views)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line / United Nigerian Airline Starts Operation, Makes Enugu Its Operation Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
beyondPen:
Expect movies to be shot in it

That one dey for sure grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by johnjose68: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyCvqTI7_7A?feature=shared

This is good news....
I.pob oya come and get angry and throw insults.

Let Wednesday come jare grin

6 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Olastep1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Good step

4 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Myer(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Lagos IGR by Igbos in Lagos.

As una no gree invest am for una villa nko?

Thank you for your service.

Point of correction aldasame, IGR generated by all the residents of Lagos across all the states of Nigeria.

Stop stealing everyone's glory.

10 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Ceeman2o: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Its a good development. But laughable by the promoters of this train transits.the new Lagos badagry express way always looks like a serious waste of resources considering the road users plying the road. 95% of which are commercial buses. (Danfo and korope). Plying unguarded one way and sorts.

Now a train has been introduced to same route and road, 250k passengers per day they said. Lol. It's really about people confusing people. Govt jobers won't tell the government the truth.

The train fare still way high above korope and danfo fares. Atleast mc oluomo people really confused the govt to hike their price more than commercial buses, this way their customers are not tampered with.

Never a prophet or bad belle but this project doesn't look like it would last an inch. Like someone said earlier, few patronization at this moment would be for just the pictures and fenzy of entering new train. Just Nigerian culture.

The route of this train doesn't look like it has the capacity to even carry 500 passengers a day.
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by blabulu2000: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

incosequential people ... who think they are important.

I dare Nyamiriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii x10 to leave Lagos state ..and relocate back to Ontisha or Aba for their business ....so many of them will suffer

oni kuure

10 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by juman(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
The governor was over happy.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Top speed?
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Omoawoke2(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Some sick gorillas will soon point come and say they developed Lagos because they sell okrika and spareparts

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

LOL. Only Igbos do business in Lagos cos they sell spare parts, gala in traffic and okrika clothes right? 😹

Tell your people to relocate their businesses to the east and let's see if the eastern states will have the same IGR. Clown 🤡

7 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by pocom35: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Omoawoke2(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Niger Delta oil money doing wonders.

Are you normal? What should we say of Ondo oil money?

And this was built through Lagos money. Olodo

6 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Malroux: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
bigadler:

LOL. Only Igbos do business in Lagos cos they sell spare parts, gala in traffic and okrika clothes right? 😹

Tell your people to relocate their businesses to the east and let's see if the eastern states will have the same IGR. Clown 🤡
I'm Yoruba.
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Akanoaaa(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Let Igbo return to their villages so that Lagos IGR can drop

7 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by 10kgod(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
They still use uniform...Aso Ebi. Wahala.
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by sulaak(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

Thank my Igbos brothers for your IGR contribution to the Yoruba race. Now get your lazy governors to do the same in Igboland

7 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
I'm Yoruba.

I concur. I am Nupe 🤫

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
An Agbero man always an Agbero man no matter what and where you put him
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by hosemujica: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Let them charge 2k for any stop and set aside 1k specifically for maintenance of the whole system, else it will go to hell in no time. Any bag you can’t hold in one hand should not come into the train. People like me that likes to carry big bags can take Uber or danfo.
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by shegra58: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Igbo should go back to their cursed region and use their acclaimed IGR abi Dem swear for una to abandoned ur ancestral land? .
Na only bastard do such grin

6 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
sulaak:

Thank my Igbos brothers for your IGR contribution to the Yoruba race. Now get your lazy governors to do the same in Igboland

You dey mind the maga. The purchasing power & population of Lagos that they leverage for their micro-businesses, they won't talk about it. Once they pay market levies, they think they run the state. 😸😂

70% of Igbos doing "business" in Lagos are selling gala and lacasera in traffic, phone case inside wheel barrows, others are selling okrika clothes and frying akara at the bus stop... Yet they're the developers 😂

8 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Omoawoke2(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
I'm Yoruba.

I’m Igbo and I think you are a disgrace to your Yoruba people. Okrika and spare parts does not make up to 1% of Lagos money.
You are supposed to be enlightens and not talk like someone selling gala on the street.
The drivers of Lagos economy is well diversified across foreign investments, real estate, manufacturing companies etc.
It is very foolish to say that igbos did that, very uneducated. Please upgrade your brain

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by tnerro1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Good one, hope those egocentric governors are watching and taking notes

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Omoawoke2(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Juanmike:
Who is we?
Ekiti state is a slum, better go and..

Ebonyi is worse than the entire southwest

Please go to your region and develop it.

We are yorubaland

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Zooposki(f): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Themanleshey: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:

By which nonsense igbos ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Malroux: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I’m Igbo and I think you are a disgrace to your Yoruba people. Okrika and spare parts does not make up to 1% of Lagos money.
You are supposed to be enlightens and not talk like someone selling gala on the street.
The drivers of Lagos economy is well diversified across foreign investments, real estate, manufacturing companies etc.
It is very foolish to say that igbos did that, very uneducated. Please upgrade your brain
Sharp.
Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by akpumping7720(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Funny video.

Everything na Aso Ebi.
Even on rail line commissioning?

Wonders shall never end.
No be your people dey celebrate thickness of gutters for Aba. They play

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by Segzy19: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
You better rest!

Malroux:

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by zolajpower: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
I'm from delta state , the state who has the highest monthly allocation followed by River, I will say I'm ashamed of your comment .
Since 1999 ,we Ve thieves as governors from ibori d pounds sterling thief , to uduagan the bullet forehead thief and okowa the donkey thief rubber not a single fly over bridge can be credited to the three armed Robbers with a monthly allocation coming to them.
I am so ashamed of you for saying Lagos stare developed her state with a non equal shared allocation with delta state whose governor's soul aim is to thief and not developed her stare and the life of her people

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation by coputa(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Why has Niger states not use the oil money to develop their region.Lagos state is blessed beyond measure.BAT should replicate this vision all over the nation

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures / Emirate Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Passenger’s Cocaine Inges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.